"You might like...."

Things you do at your leisure. Arts and crafts, pets and collections etc.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, Binignit

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Abbs/Kamps,

Na ya Thirteenth tale gayod ako. Ya refresh na ako Abbs. Kay di ba there were 3 girls in the house. At first I thought Adellene was Vida but it turned out na paga assume da niya.

Oo agaw Abbs, yadton ghost si Vida baya yadto, anak ni Charlie.

Retarded agaw gayod an 2 product of incest sa.

I remember Ambrose now who didn’t know how to read and write and yet ingkabdosan niya si Emmellene.

Yakutaw naa an utok ko. Good brain exercise.

With Kane & Abel dalii da sabton. Enjoye ako. Though louyi ako kan Florentyna. Then Anne who died due to eclampsia.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

abb,

it's just a minor quibble, actually. as i said, it's a good read and i will recommend it to anybody who has the time to spare.

one critic said that it's HARD TO BELIEVE it's setterfield's first foray into fiction, adding he found it refreshing to read a book that's GRAMMAR PERFECT! at the pain of being accused pretentious, i'd say i agree. and i so love her sentences. but there were british idioms involving a "heel" and a "dozen" that i didn't understand. hahaha

and now the incest thing that's a writer's common pitfall. it doesn't always follow that children of incest are mentally challenged, but since the stereotype fits setterfield's narrative vision, she fell into it. oh well...[-X

next book, please!
:)
Last edited by kampanaryo_spy on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

K-Spy,

Hahaha....I know you'll come around and warm up to her =P~

Love you too. :-D

Insom,

Thanks for engaging.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: "You might like...."

Unread post by Alibangbang »

K-Spy,

Re: TKR - pasaylo-a kay koman pa gayod ako maka sud. Bahin sa pm no need sa seguro kay inkit-an mona?

Haunting, the boys were excellent, and the music...it got me laughing.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess