BOHOL PIX

Tago's secret jewels and distinct voice.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

BOHOL PIX

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

at Panglaw Beach Resort.

my officemates at Panglaw Beach Resort. Behind them the boats wait for divers bound
for Balicasag Dive Site.

the surigao del sur delegation (composed of DTI and LGU employees) at the souvenir shop
in Panglaw Beach Resort.

all the way down to the 197th step of the
Mag-aso Falls in Antiquera, Bohol.

Both tourist destinations pale in
comparison with our very own Cagwait White Beach
and Tinuy-an Falls. But I'll do the analysis later,
when i get back to Tago on Sunday.
Last edited by kampanaryo_spy on Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

atat
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by atat »

hi, kspy been in bohol 4 years ago for the annual retreat of spu-surigao personnel... hamok agaw ila tourist spots aside from the famous choclate hills, tarsiers, sandugo monument, baclayon church yadto pay mga underwater cave na pwede magswimming... and yes about panglaw di ko isab ibaylo an cagwait beach hastan naked island ug guyam sa siargao....
" The POWER is in your HEAD."

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

K-Spy,

Thanks for sharing. Ga bahaw kaw kan starbucks 8-[ nan kalamay? Puydi pa lamang kadayaw mo sakmit nan isa ka tarsier ilu-un sa bulsa amo? Cuti bisan dakoin mata.

Lain pay ato - - - Hinanapay ko pasa gayud nan mga kodak mo sa Tago River yadton may baruto, sani, pang-gal, etc, etc, etc, hain mo adto na thread ipatik??? ](*,) Puydi gamiton sa school project? (eco-green-getaway-pure-remote an theme) lami yadto kay authentic TAGO.

Give up na last try ka-ina yahanap ko madayaw kay didto sa baya sa "lucid....." we're using the images okay.....hope you won't mind :wink :wink

Thanks....
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

Alibangbang wrote:K-Spy,

Thanks for sharing. Ga bahaw kaw kan starbucks 8-[ nan kalamay? Puydi pa lamang kadayaw mo sakmit nan isa ka tarsier ilu-un sa bulsa amo? Cuti bisan dakoin mata.

Lain pay ato - - - Hinanapay ko pasa gayud nan mga kodak mo sa Tago River yadton may baruto, sani, pang-gal, etc, etc, etc, hain mo adto na thread ipatik??? ](*,) Puydi gamiton sa school project? (eco-green-getaway-pure-remote an theme) lami yadto kay authentic TAGO.

abb,

hahaha. di gayud ako haw turista kay way gayud taguda ko pag uli, neeeee agad isa! unlike my travelmates na gabaguod nan kalamay, peanut kisses, astan t-shirts.

an ako hinuon da 6 ka kilo na lanzones (my fave fruit) kay via CDO sa kami gihapon pag-uli. paga pahunong namon van sa lugar na pa Camiguin kay yamalit kamin lanzones.

i'll post the bohol pics later.

an mo register da gayud sa alimpatakan ko an museum sa Baclayon Church. the artifacts so impressed me. and to think na di ako haw katoliko. ay, ay an mga 16th century liturgical vestments made of gold thread yanggirabak. sadly, they didn't allow us to take pictures for security reason! Kuno! Michael Langdon's heart would have bled!

an Tago river pics adto sa Reflection: REMINISCENCES. ok da haw gamiton mo; am not so strict with copyrights. hahahaha

BY THE WAY, VERY NICE AVATAR.....SO VERY YOU! :roll
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Kamps ma emagine ko an kaleidoscope of the Vatican church nan imo post sa taas. Tapos ikaw taraw si Robert Langdon amo?

kampanaryo_spy

Insomada wrote:Kamps ma emagine ko an kaleidoscope of the Vatican church nan imo post sa taas. Tapos ikaw taraw si Robert Langdon amo?

amo lagi insoms. hahaha

either latin or spanish sa gayud an lengguahe, in short, very familiar kanako. hahaha!

saba mo lang kay hinganlan ko da nganhi haw makalugar ako yadton tanan mga antigo na yaka display ngadto. and it was there that i learned---by pure deduction because the tour guide didn't tell us---- the reason behind the name of the multinational drug company ROCHE.

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

where is minda?

Unread post by sughac »

k_spy,

i was looking for Minda Duque. kinin-o siya taga-an nan award kay siya da gayud an big contributor nan surplus nan iyo ofiz budget.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:K-Spy,

abb,

hahaha. di gayud ako haw turista kay way gayud taguda ko pag uli, neeeee agad isa! unlike my travelmates na gabaguod nan kalamay, peanut kisses, astan t-shirts.

an ako hinuon da 6 ka kilo na lanzones (my fave fruit) kay via CDO sa kami gihapon pag-uli. paga pahunong namon van sa lugar na pa Camiguin kay yamalit kamin lanzones.

i'll post the bohol pics later.

an mo register da gayud sa alimpatakan ko an museum sa Baclayon Church. the artifacts so impressed me. and to think na di ako haw katoliko. ay, ay an mga 16th century liturgical vestments made of gold thread yanggirabak. sadly, they didn't allow us to take pictures for security reason! Kuno! Michael Langdon's heart would have bled!

an Tago river pics adto sa Reflection: REMINISCENCES. ok da haw gamiton mo; am not so strict with copyrights. hahahaha

BY THE WAY, VERY NICE AVATAR.....SO VERY YOU! :roll

K-Spy,

Sege dakan kon way kalamay kay lamii sa isab an lanzones gikan sa camiguin.

Amo saktohi kaw gayod. Gwuapohi an ila mga exhibit tapos an altar wow baroque style tapos bagan adto color green (?) gilded nan gold sakto ba? Gapa apiki ako sa altar kay paga claro kon carvings inlaid with gold. Kabantay kaw nan words carved sa main altar? Sus an kadumduman ko an last word dakay na "gloriam" (?). The kids tried to memorize it on our way to Sandugo monument.

An paga hunahuna ko mentras ga tutok sa mga exhibits astan sa altars (paga busog kon mata). Laong ko... ayay an yanag himo nan ini na mga butang, an yakasukbot nan ini na mga gamit, an ga carved nan altars no traces of them whatsoever but their work of art lives on for generations and generations to marvel at.

Yangutana si Alexa sa guide, being so old how long will this structure last? Abtik sab an tour guide nan tubag "it's made of coral stone so it's meant to last forever" hahahaha...perfect answer.

An ex ni Hirang dumdum kaw? Their house is a stone throw away from Baclayon Church.

May kodak mo outside with the bell as your backdrop? Paki post taraw?

I heard from a friend from General Santos about a visaya movie ni Cesar Montano "Panaghoy sa Suba" paga pahanap ko kan Sis an DVD just so i'll see Loboc River once again kay amoamo dasan Tago river diba?

Yes, we did use your pictures thank you very much :) sege lamang kay ipakita koda sa imo an finished project after grading. :)

Avatar... thank you glad you like it hahahah...you mean I'm also a "chameleon"? =P~ =P~ gusto ni alexa ilisan si Rafiki (too babyish) nan anime na kabakaba sus wara niya matibog. Thankfully... Admin is always there to the rescue. Thank you again Mr. Admin very much.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Mana Abb,

You're welcome! Thanks to google in leading me to hunt for a perfect avatar for you.

K-spy,

Very nice pics. Keep coming....
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy

The world-famous Baclayon Church; built in 1717.

the belfry.

the altar from a vantage point.

kampanaryo_spy

details of one altar.

details of yet another altar.

and still another.

kampanaryo_spy

details of the egg white-bonded coral wall of Baclayon Church.

pulpit details

pulpit description

kampanaryo_spy

at the back of Baclayon Church hides this House of Roots.

details of Baclayon Church's dented back wall.

seattlelegalgirl
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by seattlelegalgirl »

Hi K-

Hain ini dapita, sa Tago ini? Kalamii nan imo pagkakodak. Amo da sa ka isab taraw propesyonal na kodaker. Good job and thanks for sharing.

SLG

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:Image
at the back of Baclayon Church hides this House of Roots.

K-Spy,

Kaganahi nan ini. Wara namo ini kit-i nan 2004 wara kami molibot kay gadali kay an ice cream lagi na didto paga tinda dapit sa Sandugo monument. Kasayang sin-o sa lugar an tag-iya nan ini? Pagka unique and interesting. Open lay out?