THE SEARCH FOR HALLOWEEN GLAMOUR GIRL…the inside story!

Tago's secret jewels and distinct voice.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

toyang wrote:

KAMPS,

KAY NANGA NA ISAB?????

aw wara sa. masipog lang ako. pa trabahu-a ako nan lain, di lang ako nan yaon na okupasyon. hahaha ya pitser lang gayud ako nan yadton kuman kay way choice kay dinali-an sa lagi.
:^o

naman balitaw 'yang mga close-to-my-heart da gayud an ako inpang "tigbas." :) which reminds me, i need to provide my donors a copy of the terminal report so they will know where the money went.
Last edited by kampanaryo_spy on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
ya "pressure" da siguro si clyde kay before that, daan na gaulit an glam girls sa choreographer na paga "threaten" sila nan isa ka maestra (not mrs. orozco, the principal) kay unoy kuno ila pangentra.

K-Spy,

Madayaw garo kon maka hunahuna ini na maestra na inin iyo paga himo para sa kaayohan nan iya mga studyante. Surely IT empowered them. Give them confidence and self-assurance --- I can do this... I did it...! And this feeling of self-confidence is liberating, addictive and powerful.

Maybe I see things differently now but really I didn't see anything risque about the show. On the contrary, it was very chic and classy.

Sorry to hear that the girls were reprimanded when they should have been commended. They are a special bunch. I wish them well and success.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Alibangbang wrote:Surely IT empowered them. Give them confidence and self-assurance --- I can do this... I did it...! And this feeling of self-confidence is liberating, addictive and powerful.

abb,

just the exact words i said in the letter. but then again perception/appreciation is highly subjective, so hayaan na natin sila.

let's consider the issue closed.
:)
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
Insomada wrote:Kamps,

Well done!

insoms,

thanks.

basta yanga intriga kay siguro yadton mga tao kay kada ko flash sa vidiwall nan donors, may yaka patik sa na:

MS. X of AUSTRALIA and MR. X of California.

no probs kan abb, judstump, and katunggan kay inhinganlan ko sa gayud ngadto kay wara sa sila mag request na tagu-on pinaagi sa usa ka takuban.

(farm also requested anonymity. oopss....peace farm, peace.)

salamatirs.

Kamps,

Sigi lang ok da sa an solicitations para sa amo. The best kon layo pa mahibawo na kami. Sigi na kay such activities can lift the morale of the townspeople and our town herself. That was superb gayod. Couldn't wait when and what would be the next. Labi pa kon mahiatol na aton kami kay mingawi na gayod kami nan mga kalihokan para sa ato minahal na Tago.

I was very glad I was a part of the event behind the scene. I was honored gayod labi pa yadto sa baya an pag-umangkon ko. Clueless gayod ako nan participation niya.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote: abb,

let's consider the issue closed. :)

K-Spy,

Copy. Truce. :)
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess