HI GUYS....Some of Nature's Greatest Masterpieces

Tago's secret jewels and distinct voice.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

starbucks
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Re: HI GUYS....Some of Nature's Greatest Masterpieces

Unread post by starbucks »

ABB bagan sa gayud heaven an feeling mo kay kami gani na gatan-aw da bagan pagabayaw. wow, angel hehehe mupatay an view gayud. amo gawo yaon an view nan nobenta. yaon pasingud sa surigao.

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

Starbucks,

Bagan kay pag tan-aw ko nan yaon na mga view, dyis sentimos dakan an kuwang nan pamasahe ko LANGIT NA!

kibale sab "Dulo na ng daigdig" iton na lugar. Amo da nan kadayaw dayon mag uingkoday
tapos paghangad ko may molupot dayon na "MYSTERY CLOUDS" sa panganod. :)
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

kabaka mo yang panganduy aton rapture kay basin di kaw ka apas nan okasyon.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

Kamps,

Basin da ugaling maka apas ako bisan sa taplod dakan ako pwesto. :wink
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

starbucks wrote:ABB bagan sa gayud heaven an feeling mo kay kami gani na gatan-aw da bagan pagabayaw. wow, angel hehehe mupatay an view gayud. amo gawo yaon an view nan nobenta. yaon pasingud sa surigao.
Hi Star,

Sakto kaw naman ganahan ako mag via Surigao kay yaon view sa nobenta ganahi (danger is part of the attraction 8-[ ) tapos lamii an tinowa sa Hiyang-gabon diba? :-D

Komusta nakaw?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:kabaka mo yang panganduy aton rapture kay basin di kaw ka apas nan okasyon.
K-Spy,

Bah si Toyang pa. Iban iton sa RAPTURE sunod kamo. Hopefully akoy ulin (baroto) :-D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

quote="cordapya"

BANG, dili tingali kami makalipot ngadto sa skiing place, kay an amo host mag blessing nan ila bag-o na condo. Tapos may iban pa na lugar na gusto niya ipakita kanamo. Pero sakto kaw Bang, winter place ya-on nan mga celebrities. I was there four years ago. I've seen Donald Trump with his daughter & 2 sons, Barbara Striesand, the Olson (twin) sister, Vanna White, the Hilton family with Zsa-Zsa Gabor, Paris in particular. Madayaway an iya bayho(Paris). amoda nan doll pero kaigi. Amo da nan tikling. Jay Leno was there too and of course the Kennedys ug uban pa. I met our very own Minnie Osmena-Stewart & her brother Sen. Serge Osmena. The Osmenas sat with us. I know Serge & his brod Tommy in Cebu way back then when they were not yet in power. I was misplaced. I don't belong there and I don't want either. Pero thankful gihapon ako sa opportunidad - amoda!!.

Mana C,

Wow Mana C. green with envy ako. :cry: Saktohi kaw kay play ground sa iton Aspen nan mga mega-rich-super-famous.

Mana laong nila na kon mangan-doy kono ton mga mega-rich-super-famous nan soufflé sa Aspen, basta kay mag panic kono an kosina. Hunahuna ko isab, daan mag panic kay bisan e beat ton egg white to death nan Sous Chef it will still go flat 3 minutes after the Chef took it out of the oven diba? 8-[ :-D

Enjoy Mana imaginon ko dakan kon hain kaw sa Valentines Day. :)

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: HI GUYS....

kampanaryo_spy wrote:abb,

thanks for the email and the heartbreaking 'breaking news' of heath doing a river doing a marilyn. i wonder how jake feels, now that he's a "widower." the sheep must be mourning up there at brokeback mountain !

sad, sad, sad.

K-Spy,

Min gawas na an resulta koman. "Accidental overdose of painkillers, sleeping pills, anti-anxiety medication and other prescription drugs" The cause of death was "acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine,".

"Last week I probably slept an average of two hours a night," He told The NY Times. "I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going." He said he had taken two Ambien pills, which only gave him an hour of sleep. His back-to-back role --- most recent completed roles in the Batman movie "The Dark Night" and Bob Dylan biopic "I'm Not There" had taken a toll on him mentally and physically.

hhmmmm maka pang hupaw sa isab kitan halawom pa sa philippine deep.

Last I heard Jake's devastated

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Alibangbang wrote: From Grand Canyon our destination is this speck of a house (family friend's summer home/ranch ---'not mine, Arce's :) ) in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by expanse ocean of nothingness. Nearest neighbor is 4 miles away. [/color]

Beautiful Arizona winter sunset as we approached the house. Lucky for me, this scene was repeated the following evening framed by the huge window in our assigned bedroom.

O.T. Naay!

Mana Abb, Wow!!! Ampa ko pa ini kareparahe. Marvelous shots!!! These should be posted in the digital photography thread.
:roll :roll :roll
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Bon,

Yamat kaw Bon coming from you...mosirit sa isab inin luha ta sa kalipay. Tshamba da iton kay gadagan an kahin pa ni K-Spy "karakwa" :-D Salamat Long.... :shock