HI GUYS....Some of Nature's Greatest Masterpieces

Tago's secret jewels and distinct voice.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: HI GUYS....Some of Nature's Greatest Masterpieces

Unread post by Alibangbang »

WHAT?????? 2 more miles !!!!

Yippie.... only half mile to the top !!!!

Last edited by Alibangbang on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

ay, ay abb ag sa lang kita ma tagpuyo nan ka lami nan mga view.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Last edited by Alibangbang on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy,

Ini sakaw baya.... :) hala taraw tul-i-dahay ini kay ga talikid.

How I wish you were there with us.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy,

This, this is the moment I realized that to achieve inner peace and happiness is to understand that I am insignificant, a mere speck just passing through.

K-Spy, according to Mark Marlett, the oldest juniper in Oregon is estimated at 1,600 years old.

This juniper tree behind me is estimated at 1,400 years old. If only its bark can talk right? This area is protected. Considered fragile environment because of the native plant species that live here. One can only look not touch. But I took some, in my camera that is, so I could share them with you. :-D

Last edited by Alibangbang on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

To meet the ANCIENT locals up close and personal, special climbing permit is required to curve human traffic. The permit comes with a very knowledgable ranger guide so one can ask questions at one heart’s content. K-Spy, some of these guys are older than you, toyang and me combined. These species may appear dead but they are actually alive and keep regenerating itself.

This Juniper is estimated at 950 years old. Sorry utod tan-awa dakan an lambong nan iya dahon.

Inin sa ubos an dagnay "The crown of Jesus" waray dahon puro da dugi na amoamo da gayod agaw nan Jesus' crown of thorns. People on horseback have died when their horse get spooked by a rattlesnake and bolt madabas sila on top of this matosok an ila mga internal organs. By the time they're found, patay na from internal bleeding laong nan amo ranger guide (Stephen King know this? :-D ). He (ranger) also said that this guy (plant) is estimated at 100 years old hmmm... has he killed someone? 8-[ .

Last edited by Alibangbang on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:32 am, edited 10 times in total.

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

ABB,

Auntie, matay duda ko min isan adton hilanat mo kay minkanta kaw. tapos kurogi gayud taraw an boses mo nan yadto ambaya grabe mo na na takig. :-D :-D :-D
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Yang,

hahaha... nah yang kon didto pakaw daan koyapan kaw kay gapakasipog gayod ako. Bisan dili pa kon ako turno na mokanta paga ilog kon mic kay para maka biya na ako sa ila media aw uno adto entertainment room bagan :-D :-D

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy,

Arty/artsy, is the flip side of Sedona.

The galleries are incredible. Bronze, glass, wood, and other metal sculptures scattered all over town. Here’s some:

In her hand is the most detailed sculpture of a butterfly. The head complete with antennae. The butterfly's color matches her dress.

We searched and searched for this. SIMPLY MAGNIFICENT!

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Abbs

Splendid….. Those shots bear panorama of tranquillity. I felt peace and serenity just by looking at them. So captivated I copied them in my folder and have them interchangeably as wallpaper in my work computer. Everyone who notices my desktop couldn’t help but ask about the picture.

Thanks for sharing them to us. Wonderful!!!!

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

sakto kaw gayud insoms. matay pa, dugangan pa gani ini na mga talan-awon ni abb, bagan ma kriminal na gayud ako nan kasina, dali mo sa. 8-[

abb,

pasagdi dakan iton haw unsay sigbin (yabali an plastada) nan iban na hulagway, madayaw ngani para sila mga tulingi. :)

balitaw kalamii mo lagwa ngadto haw pag-ermetanyo, tapos kukut-kutay lugar dayon nan iton dugi-on na sagbot. pero kasakiti bagan mag ug-ug pagkahuman, amo? :badgrin:
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

BANG :shock: :shock: this is AMAZING 8-[ 8-[ I have never been there yet. But I've heard a lot about this place. Sige lamang kay ma-ka-abot da tingali ako ngadto. I will be in Aspen, Colorado koman Feb. 14, puhon. basi makalipot da kami sa Arizona. Thank you BANG for sharing one of the greatest wonder of the world. :-)
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:sakto kaw gayud insoms. matay pa, dugangan pa gani ini na mga talan-awon ni abb, bagan ma kriminal na gayud ako nan kasina, dali mo sa. 8-[

K-Spy,

Hahahaha pasensya dakan kay I was enraptured. Caught up in the moment.
Laong pa nan mga bata “major overkill”. Please… pardon the imposition. :oops: :oops: :-D
Last edited by Alibangbang on Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Mana C,

Wow Aspen...wara pa ako kalipot ngad-on kay $$$$$ sa yaon na lugar. :-D
Mag skiing kamo? Komusta dakan sa tanan artista you rub elbows with at the lodge and in the slopes. :-D

Have fun.

Hi Insom,

Glad you like the pictures. Haladi na lagi kamo ngadi pag bakasyon kay para mag tapo kita ngad-on. :wink :wink

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

BANG, dili tingali kami makalipot ngadto sa skiing place, kay an amo host mag blessing nan ila bag-o na condo. Tapos may iban pa na lugar na gusto niya ipakita kanamo. Pero sakto kaw Bang, winter place ya-on nan mga celebrities. I was there four years ago. I've seen Donald Trump with his daughter & 2 sons, Barbara Striesand, the Olson (twin) sister, Vanna White, the Hilton family with Zsa-Zsa Gabor, Paris in particular. Madayaway an iya bayho(Paris). amoda nan doll pero kaigi. Amo da nan tikling. Jay Leno was there too and of course the Kennedys ug uban pa. I met our very own Minnie Osmena-Stewart & her brother Sen. Serge Osmena. The Osmenas sat with us. I know Serge & his brod Tommy in Cebu way back then when they were not yet in power. I was misplaced. I don't belong there and I don't want either. Pero thankful gihapon ako sa opportunidad - amoda!!.
Alibangbang wrote:Mana C,

Wow Aspen...wara pa ako kalipot ngad-on kay $$$$$ sa yaon na lugar. :-D
Mag skiing kamo? Komusta dakan sa tanan artista you rub elbows with at the lodge and in the slopes. :-D

Have fun.

Hi Insom,

Glad you like the pictures. Haladi na lagi kamo ngadi pag bakasyon kay para mag tapo kita ngad-on. :wink :wink
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.