DTI'S OVERNITE TEAMBUILDING AT KBR

Tago's secret jewels and distinct voice.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

DTI'S OVERNITE TEAMBUILDING AT KBR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

DTI had an overnite stay at Kansilad Beach Resort (KBR) on May 24 for another "family day." Except for the three mangrove cottages, there's nothing new to say about KBR except that it starts to show signs of wear and tear.

Here are some pics.

a DTI kid taking a breather from the pool.

KBR's function hall from a distance, as viewed from a Mangrove Cottage

in front of a mangrove cottage.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kampanaryo_spy

Re: DTI'S OVERNITE TEAMBUILDING AT KBR

KBR's shoreline looks good at high tide.

to the right of the function hall facing the sea is a rock formation which could be fitted with a hanging walkway connecting several viewdecks.

the mangrove cottages as viewed from the function hall.

another shot of the light house and the mangrove cottages.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kampanaryo_spy

in keeping with the activity being a family day, we invited ms. lina pagaran-medrano (center) to do a slide presentation on Healthy Lifestyle for the Family.

kampanaryo_spy

beside my Inquirer article that hangs on the wall of KBR's function room.

DTI kids had all the fun; too bad for bugsy.

the "mountain" behind me could be developed as habitat for wildlife which makes a mini trek attractive and worthwhile to tourists.

or if not, a circuitous rail of crazy vines leading to a sundeck can be worth the trek.

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 05 Jun 1964

Unread post by edpels »

na hano! kun-o na sa kita mag planning session ngaton.

kampanaryo_spy

edpels wrote:na hano! kun-o na sa kita mag planning session ngaton.

dunno with you. as i've said before, i'm out of it.

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

K-spy,

Salamat sa mga hulagway... Matay celeb na celeb sa gayud ang dating mo anhi. unsay guya lamang. singkitar model nan BENCH isab. calling Mr. Ben Chan. Yahoooooooo!
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Thank you for sharing K-spy!
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy

bon,

KBR has a lot of potentials of becoming a topnotch resort; it just has to work on its wifi area to make it a place where business and pleasure merge. my officemate though was able to use her laptop at the function hall, even if only for a while.

the mangrove area is another thing that the owner must exploit. with denser mangroves, the area can be an ideal site for boat rides, with the boatman giving tourists a lecture on traditional ways of catching fish and crabs as they pass by panggal, bobo,etc., placed strategically for tourists to see and appreciate.

my officemates who reached KBR ahead of me said they saw monkeys. the "mountain" i mentioned above can be exploited along this line for more fun. maybe the owner can have exotic birds there and other harmless animals for tourists to enjoy.

the "mountain" can also be developed to host a sundeck where, during summer, tourists can rent kites to fly. with no electrical wires messing up the skyline, it can be a good area to fly kites. who knows, KBR can be a provincial spot for kite flying and running. :-D

at night, the sundeck can also be an area to chill out, shoot the breeze, and gaze at the stars with a larga vista.

but first things first. the owner must improve that short stretch of road from the highway to the main gate. and a reception area with a counter stand, at the very least, must be constructed at the spot near the entrance where presently guests are registered by a guy sitting on a stool before an old table.

maybe the owner's wife needs to check the rooms because unlike before, curtains now sagged and most valances were askew. in my room near the function hall (anna's room i think it was), a console table was pushed against the headboard. pray tell: what's the point?

the shower in my room trickled and so, without the benefit of a pail and a dip, i used the faucet and my contortion skills. :lol:

but never mind, it's just me. :-D

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

K-spy, Thank you for your excellent suggestion. It's very much appreciated. Laong pa sa tagalog...."Makakarating sa may-ari." :roll :-D =P~
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn