Gintong Pamana: The Berto Morales Story

Tago's secret jewels and distinct voice.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Gintong Pamana: The Berto Morales Story

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

DO WATCH TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF ABS-CBN'S PROBE AT 10:00 PM AS IT WILL FEATURE THE STORY OF BERTO MORALES. HOSTED BY CHE-CHE LAZARO, THE EPISODE IS ENTITLED "GINTONG PAMANA."

thanks to toyang for the shout out.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: Gintong Pamana: The Berto Morales Story

Unread post by BONSAL »

The Berto Morales Story otherwise known as "the Famous Surigao Treasures" was featured last night in ABS-CBN's Probe Team with Che-che Lazaro as host. Below are some of the images of pre-colonial golds unearthed by a Tagon-on. (Photos courtesy of Ayala Museum Website)

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy

bon,

it had me speechless!

(thanks for moving the post here.) :-D
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Kspy, I was able to furnish a copy (in mpeg format) of last night's episode of ABS-CBN's Probe. I'll try to upload it anytime soon so everybody can download and view the episode. It's a stunning revelation about the story of Nong Berto Morales.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

ranz_ikov
Master Blogger
Master Blogger
Birthday: 08 Feb 1983

Unread post by ranz_ikov »

yang himbarut ako pag pangita nan gintong pamana last nyt very nice show, kita da gyud ako nan mga gold na ya kita ni nong berto morales, some places in tago were shown, tandag city also.. grbe an mga gold pila kha an value kuman nan yaon,

madZ
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by madZ »

Hi Bon!
Paabuton ko gyud dakan makitan ko. Kaadlawon na sa gud ngadi yaon na show.
Thank's Bon!
“An evil tongue is sharper than the sharpest two edge sword”

kampanaryo_spy

BONSAL wrote:Kspy, I was able to furnish a copy (in mpeg format) of last night's episode of ABS-CBN's Probe. I'll try to upload it anytime soon so everybody can download and view the episode. It's a stunning revelation about the story of Nong Berto Morales.
bon,

a day after it was shown, bingbing dagaang had already downloaded the entire show; it's in japan's desktop. am planning to repackage (hope there's no ABS-CBN spy here :( ) and then show it as intermission during the mutya ng tago pageant in august.

it was shown again last monday due to insistent public demand. impilya and my brother in manila saw it.

it will be replayed by ANC this saturday and sunday, at 8:00 in the morning. so, they still have time to catch it.

let me answer the deleted post of yobob (who wants me to write berto's story) and toyang (who supports yobob's suggestion)

yobob,

my friends in tago know that if there's one story i'm dying to write, it's berto's. in fact when i serialized here my story, LOOKING AT THE STARS, i told toyang this same wish. she said, "kay unoy ka interesting nan story ni 'kol berto?" to which i answered, "di kaw gayud 'yang haw writer."

yang,

piyansahi taraw ako kan 'kol mo berto na ako isuwat an iya istorya.

abihay mo yang, nan paghibawo ni berto na makigkita kaniya an taga ABS-CBN, minduot siya ka yoyoy luna kay silingan sa sila sa duma-duma. yangutanahay intawon si berto kon magkuha pa siyan abogado. laong ni yoyoy, dili na.

tapos may mga inpang istorya ni berto kan tetes (asawa ni yoyoy na sis ni japan) bahin lagi nan yadton treasure na wara niya isulti kan che-che lazaro. pilay pad, isulti yaon kanako ni berto, amo yang? =P~

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

K-spy,

Aw uno baya yadto wara baya ni Kol Berto itug-an tanan kan Cheche Lazaro?
Sige lang kay testingan ko da kun kaya takaw piyansahan. Aduy gapasalig kay taraw ako anhi.
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Gintong Pamana documentary video is now posted under Youtube Video Category in this forum.
- ronald e. Osborn

madZ
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by madZ »

Hi Bon
Salamati gyud.
“An evil tongue is sharper than the sharpest two edge sword”

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

pare,

tnx 4 sharing. loud and clear an reception...nice :-)