Music Thread (Most Requested Song)

Tago's secret jewels and distinct voice.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: Music Thread (Most Requested Song)

Unread post by pato »

Alibangbang wrote:Pats,

Ini: "Stupid Boy Keith Urban Music Video" an pili-a (studio with live performance inserts) tapos watch out for the pause (instrument change accostic to electric) kay sa iya concert performance ay ay climax sa ini ag mag wild an mga tao lakip na ako. :-D
mana abb,

inkit an ko na. maayong laki gayod agaw mo hawid nan electric guitar ug may charisma sa fans.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

abb,

if keith urban equals country music, then his name should have been----keith rural! corny, i know. [-(
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

pato wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:Pats,

Ini: "Stupid Boy Keith Urban Music Video" an pili-a (studio with live performance inserts) tapos watch out for the pause (instrument change accostic to electric) kay sa iya concert performance ay ay climax sa ini ag mag wild an mga tao lakip na ako. :-D
mana abb,

inkit an ko na. maayong laki gayod agaw mo hawid nan electric guitar ug may charisma sa fans.
Pats,

He's raw, rugged, his words are honest exposing vulnerability (Tonight I Wanna Cry & Somebody) yet, on the flipside he can be wicked. :doubt: For a musician, DELICIOUS combination. :-D
Last edited by Alibangbang on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:abb,

if keith urban equals country music, then his name should have been----keith rural! corny, i know. [-(
K-Spy,

Hahaha good point. PARADOX at work? :-D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Abb, Kamps & Pats,

Abb,as you said before, ga concert agaw si Keith dapit sa amo-Brisbane Entertainment Centre. Pero wara gayod ako makapangita. Bisihi, min coincide nan amo association’s activities. May amo sab bisita na min-abot gikan sa Philippines, my sister-in-law.

Keith’s fame in the US and probably worldwide is not what it is in Australia. There weren’t even big publicities before his concert. When he attended an Australian musical award (sort of Grammy in States) he didn’t even get one. This I guess this is a definitive example of the same irony on Virga (though not on the same level of achievement). Both Keith and Virga made fame outside their places of origin but are not even widely accepted by their very own people. Oh well, what matters most is they have proven themselves worthy of people’s accolades and patronage.

When Abb featured him here, I then began to like him. Ohhhhh Keith!!!!

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Insom,

Like wallets, jeans and shoes, songs are very personal. It has to be a perfect fit before you "buy" it. Si Starbucks an una na ga mention kan KU nganhi kay paga request niyan
"You'll think of Me" kan Bonsal di syempre me tingkag an ako talinga. :-D

raygensan
Provisional Member
Provisional Member
Birthday: 06 Oct 1971

Unread post by raygensan »

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :roll :roll
WINNERS never quit, and QUITTERS never win....