The Hidden Island Resort of Siargao

Tago's secret jewels and distinct voice.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: The Hidden Island Resort of Siargao

Unread post by BONSAL »

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

hi, bon.

nice.

unsolicited suggestion: try rendering the pictures in a way na dili sila mag bleed into each other. feathered gihapon siya pero may space gamay in between watermarks para mugawas na amo dan yaka frame an pictures. make the frame sizes as varied as possible to attain "dimension."

tapos, if you can think of sound bytes na not so common than the one being used, mas madayaw siguro. the operative word here, to me, is "hidden." so start from there. =P~
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Noted Kspy. Thank you for the suggestion. Sakto da gayud na pagapost ko naay nganhi kay maski ako na gatan-aw amo dan paga siutan ako. hehehe. hinangon raba yaon na billboard. :lol: :lol: :lol: I need more inputs. Ty again.
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:tapos, if you can think of sound bytes na not so common than the one being used, mas madayaw siguro. the operative word here, to me, is "hidden." so start from there. =P~
Adoy magpatabang ako kan Pato. Salamat sa hint Kspy. :roll :roll :roll
- ronald e. Osborn

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

BONSAL wrote:
Bon,

Parehas kan K-Spy unsolicited opinion: :oops: an background music ba bagan for me medyo a little too "disco-wey" :-k (for lack of a better word 8-[ ) kay pagka bati ko nan first few notes si Lola sa dayon an min flash sa ako mind and "she was a showgirl...with yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there.. she would merengue and do the cha-cha".

An next song Bon, gana and true, Hidden Island Resort is la isla bonita (bisan sin-oy mokanta nan ini si Modonna gayod gihapon an ma imagine ko :-D ) Bon uno kaha diba mas gana kon an Hidden Island Resort ---because this is what's being promoted --- to stand by itself? Not associated with any another place (even in a song) called "San Pedro"?.

Bagan ya libog ako between the music and the majestic scenes unfolding before me :oops: .....uno kaha Bon... since sound is used as "third dimension" kon an pagka smooth and jazzy na sound example: "Tropical Legs", "Calypso Getaway" or "Long Ago and Far Away" medyo may island-ney feel, clean, defined, smooth, cool and breezy... Bon, this is not to say I'm recommending these particular titles...any other contemporary sounds you like that's luring, enticing would do basta UNIQUELY siya, Hidden Island Resort of Siargao. What do you think? :-k

Bon an second set, if you like nan may lyrics uno kaha kon parehas nan, (pero ini classic) kan Louis Armstrong "What a wonderful world". :-k

Bon this is very nice, music gives it soul and umph! :roll
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

BONSAL wrote:
kampanaryo_spy wrote:tapos, if you can think of sound bytes na not so common than the one being used, mas madayaw siguro. the operative word here, to me, is "hidden." so start from there. =P~
Adoy magpatabang ako kan Pato. Salamat sa hint Kspy. :roll :roll :roll
bon,

you can't find a better copywriter than pato. :roll
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Alibangbang wrote:Bon this is very nice, music gives it soul and umph! :roll [/color]
Mana Abb,

Salamat sa imo advice. kuman ko pa gayud ma realize na wara magmatch an kanta sa background. bagan an melody an pagatagan ko nan importansya not the message of the song. Sige mag-release da ako nan 2nd version nan youtube video. ty again.
- ronald e. Osborn

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

Hi gard,

May i suggest the songs of Enya like Carribean blue,Book of days, Flora's secret, Watermark, Relaxation. I don't know if ganahan kaw. tistingi lang pagpamati.

kampanaryo_spy

bon,

dili ko ma open ngadi naman di ako maka comment. the sound bytes i was referring to were the catchphrases (relax, enjoy, etc.).

assuming that the positioning of Hidden Island Resort is some secret oasis or refuge that's far from the madding crowd, then i totally agree with pats. new age is the way to go---soothing, cool, and mysterious.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:bon,

the sound bytes i was referring to were the catchphrases (relax, enjoy, etc.). "the operative word here, to me, is "hidden." so start from there =P~ "
Bon/K-Spy,

DISCOVER? =P~
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:soothing, cool, and mysterious.
Perfect Kspy!
- ronald e. Osborn

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

BONSAL wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:Bon this is very nice, music gives it soul and umph! :roll [/color]
Mana Abb,

Salamat sa imo advice. kuman ko pa gayud ma realize na wara magmatch an kanta sa background. bagan an melody an pagatagan ko nan importansya not the message of the song. Sige mag-release da ako nan 2nd version nan youtube video. ty again.
Bon,

No problem... anytime :-D
Bon, bottom line na ma seduce an demographics nan Mr. & Mrs. Tourist to come visit.

:-D

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Alibangbang wrote:DISCOVER? =P~
Yes, I agree Mana Abb. DISCOVER is the best word to illustrate than "experience".

Thank you for the inputs guys! :roll :roll :roll :D
- ronald e. Osborn

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

BONSAL wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:DISCOVER? =P~
Yes, I agree Mana Abb. DISCOVER is the best word to illustrate than "experience".

Thank you for the inputs guys! :roll :roll :roll :D
Bon,
:-D glad you agree.