Rated "R" Musings

Express yourself. Convey your thoughts.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, pato

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Rated "R" Musings

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

In my life you are now an enduring presence, a constant. But long before that, I hated you. And I hated my parents for bringing you so early into my life.

With you, every encounter was not meant to be intimate. You were harsh, and you violated me and made me sore. But in the end, as always, you left me clean, light, complete. It was this feeling that made me a masochist who kept on coming back to you for a quick dose of soggy sadism, and it was this feeling that made me learn to love you.

Over time, your cruelty had turned to tenderness. And in my nakedness, we had become truly intimate.

Many others came into my life, and they were different: gentler, softer, and prettier. But I spurned them all for it was you that I longed for. And every time I felt dirty, it was your rough complexion and the hardness that went with it that I lusted after.

Yes, I sure don’t know how to quit you. But I sure know I want to grow old with you.

That

much

I

promise

you,

my

precious…..

L U G O D !
Last edited by kampanaryo_spy on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

atat
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by atat »

bravo K-spy :roll :roll . ganahani ako... amo na balitaw yaon kuman an uso sa mga spa... an iban baagon pa gani.... pero bgan dugay-dugay na gayud nyo na iban nan imo "pumice" sa hitsura da... :) :)
" The POWER is in your HEAD."

kampanaryo_spy

at,

am glad you like it.

pag uso gayud nan mga exfoliant, yahikatawa ako kay daan nan gagmay pa kami permi na daan kami ga exfoliate. hahaha di ba yadto pay gayud taraw kuskusan mon lawas mo nan dahon nan kapaya?

para kanako, wa nay gayud makadaug nan lugod. malimpyo kaw gayud, pero amo lagi agaw, unsay kanimo binanggud na kalibre pagkahuman kay hapdusi.

sus taraw ton mga pumice stone na ag gamiton nan mga spa kuman, arangi sa ato. buga! tapos yaon pay taraw mga malagpad na itom na bato na ag ipungkoy sa ato likud. whoooshhhh matuod! ag lagi kami mangatawa ni manyosa kay amuhi da sa gayud nan amo basiyo nan sudsud naadi.

yaon ako lugod, sakto kaw, dugayi na. haw tao pa yaon, yanggungas na. nipisi na gud yaon siya ats. classmate kami nan yaon sa san carlos na 5 years. ga masteral sab iton sa davao for 1 year, didto na sab iton sa manila, sa baguio. anay bisan hain iton mahi-abot kay maapragon sa lagi.

usahay haw mag gamit akon loofah or yaon gloves balitaw na available sa watson (which i also like very much!), ag dayon taraw yaon siya magpuyo, hibawo na dayon ako na yanelos yaon siya. tapos kay balikan ko da sa gayud siya, ag dayon niya ako ngaw-ngawan na kibali lugar: aton sa ngani!

lamii da sa gayud ats an lugod amo? yaon pagpangalukot da nan buling tapos pag buh-buh mo nan tubig, yangdalin-dalin an mga buling sa bantaw....ay, ay kalamii na feeling....yes, i'm weird that way. hahaha
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

K-Spy,

hahaha... kamaldito mo gayod abi ko another "Freudian slip" =P~

Sakto... ton mga spa inagihan ta iton naadi pa

Mudbath - unay sa katung-gan gikan mamokgay hala hapa sa lapok ton di mudbath na.

Loofah - pasagdi iton sikwa ayaw pag pupu-a hangtong ma guwang and wa lah...palisi tangtangi nan liso hugasi di loofah na.

We don't need pumice - mag pahingpanaw sa baybay tan-awa an siki astan ato lapalapa diba hamisi na.

Ugbos nan kapaya/sagbong/silbas/adgaw - unay yaton sa likod nan kosina

K-Spy, 3 years ago, yakadawat kamin gift certificate (office perk) sa Day Spa (turkish bath) Animal inin tagaw sa lugar ako, 3 of us went together after work. Actually we left work early for it. Ayay when we went inside tanan au naturel!!!!! 8-[ 8-[

Basta kay uncontrollable giggle kami tulo wara kami mamati nan instruction kon unhon pag control an temperature nan sauna. Sege kamin boboh nan tubig kay abi mano mo cool down sus opposite sa baya di pasoi na hino-an kay an steam from the hot stones grabehi. An ako mga kaiban puti basta singkintar mga pasayan na inka lpwahan kapuwa. Bastan huwas ko inday isa ka baso.

Taug-taud min “ting” time is up, the door opened and we were ushered to the shower. It was ice cold “to close our pores” we were told then we were drummed down to the table haw paga pa higda kami sa lamisa and you know the routine --- the scrub, I mean scrubbed by big muscular women then we were asked hard or soft? The massage!!!

Then, you know the next routine, slice of cucumber over the eyes face covered with green paint and we were rubbed with a mixture of mint leaves and water, then final rinse. When we were done and dressed I said, “well ladies, now I know how my pots and pans feel after I gave them a good SOS (steelwall kon sa ato pa :-D ) scrubbing”. The other said, she felt so clean and rid of bacteria that she knew she was going to get sick. The other said, “Don’t touch!!! I’m out of epidermis” hahahahaha

Last year, we exchanged our gift certificate for their skin care and other beauty products. This past Christmas, we didn’t get any.

Oh perks, just like a puff of smoke, sometimes it blows our direction, sometimes it doesn’t. hahahaha….

atat
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by atat »

kspy,
sosyali byan lugod mo! :-D pamu kaw nan iton abot-abot kun hain kaw lampanog na ispidno. may masteral units pa! :D :D

madamo kay yaon na klase na bato sa mabua peebles beach sa surigao. in case madugmuk na sya... :) :)
" The POWER is in your HEAD."

kampanaryo_spy

ats,

anay haw may contest pa nan most travelled lugod, daan hands down iton ako amoy gayud modaug. =P~

and what do you know? i've been to mabua pebbles beach....pangalami-i nan bato. (i posted pics of them somewhere, in one of the threads) tapos arangi na lugod material. but since i'm married to my lugod already, they stood no chance.
=P~

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Ha ha ha pagka sosyal taraw nan yaon na lugod. Lamii an tribute sa iya. Though never did I have a hint of the subject it captured my imagination. Kuba kuba taraw ako na gabasa kon sin-o taraw an pagapasabot. Pag-abot sa picture an sigbinan sa baya na lugod. Kamaldito gayod nimo Kamps.

kampanaryo_spy

hahahahaha amo kay insoms. =P~

maruya
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Rated "R" Musings

Unread post by maruya »

Yes, I sure don’t know how to quit you. But I sure know I want to grow old with you.

That

much

I

promise

you,

my

precious…..[/color]

L U G O D !

PAGKABULAHAN NA LUGOD!!!!!!!

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

abb, hain da sa agaw yadton paga baon mo na lugod nan primero mo na pagkaton sa america? bagan sa adto itom an iya kolor. inday dakan lamang kuman basin gray na ad-on kolor niya tungod sa kadugay nan panahon tapos nipiser na siguro ad-on. ha ha ha ha ha ha
Last edited by toyang on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

Abb, hain na sa agaw yadton pagabaon mo na lugod nan primero mo na pagkaton sa america? bagan sa adto itom kuno an iya kolor. basin garay na ad-on kolor niya kuman tungod sa kadugay nan panahon tapos nipiser na. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha