A TRIBUTE TO ONE TRUE SEAGULL STALWART!

Express yourself. Convey your thoughts.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, pato

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: A TRIBUTE TO ONE TRUE SEAGULL STALWART!

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:Image

BELIEVE-IT-OR-NOT: THE SEAGULL VERSION!

didto kuno si jessie ga ingkud, puti an bado, haw sigen smile kaniya.

stories like this we normally take with a grain of salt. then this afternoon, i went to laiden to remit the contribution of some Seagulls for our "night" tomorrow, and to discuss the menu.

the first thing Laiden told me was, "Jessie visited me yesterday!"

Gahigdaay kuno siya nan hapon nan Domingo, between 2:30-3:00 PM. Pagtan-aw niya sa pertahan, didto si Jessie, gatindug, gakatawa.

Description ni Laiden nan attire ni Jessie: "Black pants, white t-shirt na V-neck na either Guitar or Violin."

Laiden said that Jessie just stood there, smiling at her. When she gathered enough resolve, she said: "Aduy uno taraw anhi?"

Then like a smoke, Jessie was gone!
K-Spy,

Ayay balitaw... K-Spy, I once was a cynic and a skeptic but now a complete believer and here’s some reasons why:

June 18, 1999 NY time this was in our old house. Just after dinner, Sylvia and I were in my son’s room when I heard the phone rang. I held Karlo in my arms and together we went to pick up the phone. Before my hand touches the handset on the cradle, from the corner of my eye, I caught a silhouette of what appeared (to me) was a man walking pass the family room and dining room hallway. Presuming it was Luis, I didn’t bother to callout.

On the line was my brother-in-law, (June 19, 1999 AM PI time) saying that my sister just called from the hospital to say that Tatay had JUST died! “He can’t die” I argued, then script of Tatay and my last phone conversation unrolled in my head, "Ma, ayaw dakan pag uli kay malouy an Dios madayaw nasa ako. Desembre dakan kaw uli para mag iban kamo tanan… mag kita dakan kita pohon sa Desembre, malouy and Ginoo". There was silence. Then, ANEURYSM my brother-in-law said. I suffered a complete meltdown. I flopped myself on the floor, hug my knees and listened as my brother-in-law mustered enough courage to paint me sketchy details. Before I could hang up, I saw "the" shadow, silhouette again on the hallway. I called Sylvia but she was upstairs getting ready to give Alexa a bath. Then Luis walked in coming from the garage which was on the opposite side of the house with stuff in hands. I climbed to my feet; replaced the phone on the cradle as Karlo ran towards his father. Then in panic I screamed: He is here!!! He is here!!! Lu asked who is here? I bawled and told him the sad news. I didn’t sleep that night. As I pack, I paid close attention but no further apparition. My husband didn’t sleep either. He thought I was so distraught I was hallucinating. But I wasn’t… I knew what I saw. The next day, I left for PI.

Another vivid “paramdam” happened at the office in March 2007. I stood to retrieve a folder from my lateral filing cabinet when a whiff of durian scent overwhelmed me. That was the time when my mother’s remains were onboard a ship on its final journey home.

I used to get scared out of my wits. Why, one time I was alone in the basement tidying, it was about midnight when suddenly I smell fragrant lily. No, I didn’t burn scented candles. HUH!!!! I jumped over coffee table and chairs, zoomed tight corners, zipped the first set of stairs, second set of stairs and dove into bed nearly half killing my husband in his sleep and this...this... close to peeing in my pants. I was scared shitless, please pardon the expression.

After several chairs, tables, sharp corner (resulting in black and blue) collision it dawn on me - - - what are you doing? Aren’t you glad they come visit? Since then I welcome these phenomenas. Unexplained shadowy images that pass within periphery of my vision, silhouettes behind half-opened doors, faint smell of flowers (rosal in particular, this happen often), smell of LANA (banyos nan Berhin sa Manaoag), smell of invisible freshly extinguished candles wafts across the room and yes, the unmistakable pungent smell of Durian, my mother's favorite fruit. These used to petrify me, but not anymore. They soothe me now...in a blissful kind of way, I think of them as links to my dearly departed.

Am I going looney? :-D Are these just pigment of my imagination? My friend Debbie says, I'm in no way imagining things but she's deep into Rosicrucian Enlightenment.

Have you? Any of you experience something similar? :-k
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 05 Jun 1964

Unread post by edpels »

Ini c alibangbang, c laiden, c balo yaoy cguro 3rd eye, kanaman man gayud cla makakita nan dili nato makita. well, it's a gift and alibangbang was able to use it to her advantage eventually. but for me, bahala na, d gayud ako. sori folks, mahadlokoni gayud ako. hehe.

kspy, sin-o sa taraw inin sa picture na inkatabunan nan aso.

insoms and toyang,

am paborito ni jessie na kanta ni rey valera amo ini. "mahal kita maging sino ka man". ako yadto an "naalala ka".

kspy, nice to reminesce our early paray2, huh (with jessie, of course). ikaw yadto na time wara pay buot. hehe. peace.

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

edpels wrote: mahadlokoni gayud ako. hehe.

Edpels,

Naay pa kay texan ko si Jessie lang-on ko na bisitahon kaw ngaton. :lol: :lol: :lol:
mag-uno pakaw lugar haw yaon na siya sa atubangan mo aber? daan kaw... :lol:

Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

edpels wrote: kspy, sin-o sa taraw inin sa picture na inkatabunan nan aso.
lourdes duque! :-$
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

edpels wrote:Ini c alibangbang, c laiden, c balo yaoy cguro 3rd eye, kanaman man gayud cla makakita nan dili nato makita.
Edpels,

:-D :-D Yatis kaw kadumduman ko hinoan an salida (love guru) na paga tulisok ni Guru Pitka an 3rd eye ni Roanoke.

Balitaw Edpels, 3rd eye, sixth sense... I don't know.
For the smell: I'd like to believe I possess a super-hyper-sensitive nose that can detect scents, sweet and repulsive, carried by the wind for miles.
For the shadows: simply, my astigmatism playing tricks on me. :-D :-D
In meantime, will make the best of whatever it is, strange or extraordinary that cross my way. :-D :-D

Hain kaw mag pasko?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 05 Jun 1964

Unread post by edpels »

Alibangbang,

Thnx for your comment. actually people who have sixth sense are rare. it's a gift if properly harnessed, but if not being understood, may be a cause of paranoia. Like you, you have clearly understood that gift and you're already using it in your own advantage.

wish you a merry xmas and a prosperous happy new year.

alibangbang, wara pa baya ako makakila kanimo. ](*,)

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

Edpels,

Wara ta na iton si alibangbang abti sa Purisima pero an iya sister in abtan pa nato
kay nan first year kita, an iya sister 3rd year isab. batchmate sila nan older bro ni nyanya
na silingan niyo.
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...