WAKE OBSERVATIONS AND ITS FAMILY'S SIGNIFICANCE

Express yourself. Convey your thoughts.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, pato

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

WAKE OBSERVATIONS AND ITS FAMILY'S SIGNIFICANCE

Unread post by pato »

Showing sympathy to those at loss is very important in times of grief. Relatives and friends from other places, no matter how near or far they may be, would find ways to console, and let them feel how deep in sorrow they are to miss the person.

Being immature then, have had experiences of losing someone, I realized lately how important to a family who’s encountering loss to be surrounded by relatives .It lessen the pain anyhow. I’ve got a very touching and made me mull quote from Mitch Album’s book, entitled, Tuesdays With Morrie. It says, “There’s no foundation, no secure ground, upon which people may stand today if it isn’t the family. If you don’t have the support and love, and caring, and concern that you get from a family, you don’t have much at all. Love is supremely important. As our great poet said, ‘Love each other or perish’. And it’s true. Without love, we are like birds with broken wings. This is part of what a family is about, not just love, but letting others know there’s someone who is watching out for them. Nothing else will give you that. Not money. Not fame”.

Though often than not, I heard usual undeniable regrets from the bereave family in my observation but there’s one thing I’ve learned; We can’t stop the universe. We can’t undo what we’ve done or relive a life already recorded. But there’s one thing we can do, there’s no such thing as too late in life.
Last edited by pato on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Re: WAKE OBSERVATIONS AND ITS FAMILY'S SIGNIFICANCE

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

pats,

thanks for sharing this. as i said, the only way to learn how to write well is to keep on writing.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:pats,

thanks for sharing this. as i said, the only way to learn how to write well is to keep on writing.
Hi, k-spy.

Thank you. I owe this thing to you so much. Though it lacked of focus and logical arrangement of thoughts but I will be trying to write more soon.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

pato wrote: Though often than not, I heard usual undeniable regrets from the bereave family in my observation but there’s one thing I’ve learned; We can’t stop the universe. We can’t undo what we’ve done or relive a life already recorded. But there’s one thing we can do, there’s no such thing as too late in life.
Pats,

May I admire you? :-D You're a man wise beyond your tender age. I appreciate your forward thinking.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

Alibangbang wrote:
pato wrote: Though often than not, I heard usual undeniable regrets from the bereave family in my observation but there’s one thing I’ve learned; We can’t stop the universe. We can’t undo what we’ve done or relive a life already recorded. But there’s one thing we can do, there’s no such thing as too late in life.
Pats,

May I admire you? :-D You're a man wise beyond your tender age. I appreciate your forward thinking.
salamat, mana abb.