BEHIND THE RESTLESS ONES

Express yourself. Convey your thoughts.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, pato

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

BEHIND THE RESTLESS ONES

Unread post by pato »

"I don’t know if you’ll agree with me that the place that we are living-in is full of earth-stuff and earth-pursuits that turned us restless. We may be full of them—maybe very full—but they're not fulfilling. We are always hungry – hungry for something more `filling’, more challenging, and more powerful. We often pour ourselves into achieving a goal (career or personal) only to find out still deeply unsatisfied and another seeking for something more is intensified after having through with the other”.

Being a commerce graduate and living a dream to work in a bank,I realized: I do not enjoy being a banker. Life is ironic and always uncertain.

I’ve just been reading a book from Ron Hutchcraft, entitled, Called To Greatness. It says, “Everything here on earth is temporary. No friendship, no championship, no scholarship, no fellowship can fully satisfy your God-given hunger that will be great forever. There is, in every human soul, the need to be part of something much bigger than any achievement, or even any earth relationship, can offer. We aspire to a life of greatness, `lasting’ greatness. Our hearts are yearning for a future that is truly great, great in God’s eyes. Our ‘sick and tired of the status quo’ feelings are actually a magnet drawing us toward the greatness for which we were created. Our restlessness is actually a holy discontentment. In fact, it is likely that God has made you restless! He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known.”
Last edited by pato on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Re: BEHIND THE RESTLESS ONES

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Pats,

as writing exercise, why don't you compose here an essay on whether you agree with Ron Hutchcraft. It would help not to quote anybody. Go!
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:Pats,

as writing exercise, why don't you compose here an essay on whether you agree with Ron Hutchcraft. It would help not to quote anybody. Go!
k-spy,

salamati, amo? sayod nakaw kun uno. I'll try my best to write more soon.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Pats,

K-Spy is pointing you to the right direction.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

Alibangbang wrote:Pats,

K-Spy is pointing you to the right direction.
siyan ako dangpananan pag di na maatraka an pagha-ay nan storya. hehehe

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

abb,

abay tuho tuo; kan pato da yaon.

balitaw pats, suwat lang gud nan suwat. ako balitaw naadi, suwat sa lang nan suwat, tan-awa kuman---sige pa gihapon nan suwat.
:-D
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:abb,

abay tuho tuo; kan pato da yaon.

balitaw pats, suwat lang gud nan suwat. ako balitaw naadi, suwat sa lang nan suwat, tan-awa kuman---sige pa gihapon nan suwat.
:-D

hehehe...