Express yourself. Convey your thoughts.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, pato

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Re: Here's to you Mr. Brown Noser!

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

abb,

bravo!!! :roll yatis kaw, i had goosebumps.

so lucky for michael to have found a family whose collective hearts are as big and nice as their home!

it was so heartwarming to listen to leigh ann referring to michael as "my son" and for SJ to say "my brother." don't you just love the negotiation scene where SJ, sitting beside michael, tried to ensure that he got a piece of the action? hahahaha hilarious.

it's eerie that kathy bates could pass as the "democrat" tutor's doppelganger. and my goodness, the true leigh ann is more beautiful than sandra.

now i wonder how i score in protective instinct. :-D
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

K-Spy,

Sorry pal, I got carried away. :-D

Wait sorry... wasn't it the other way around? :-k The Touhys found him? And Leigh Anne (at the resto) told her lunch buddies, Beth, in particular that, "No. he's changing mine", when told she (Leigh Anne) was changing Michael's life? This is what makes this an inspiring movie. We could all learn from it.

Hahaha, you're right….in the park when SJ’s holding Michael’s summer workout sheet with a whistle around his neck… that was good. Size wise, they were David and Goliath. :-D SJ is his father’s son. “Business” is in his blood and since one day he’s bound to inherit the family’s chain of restaurants, it’s good to practice the art of negotiation at an early age (what's in it for me?) don’t you think? :-D Yes, Jae Head played that role wonderfully.

Leigh Anne's main concern was to get Michael a 2.5 GPA and comes YOUR eerie “MISERY” Miss Sue, :-D and her outstanding science dept. at Tennessee :-D :-D I would be freaked out too thinking about 100,000 fans cheering and the bodies are right underneath the turf set to poke up through the ground to grab me. Clever or was it cleaver persuasion??? :-D Had a good chuckle with that one. Sure, doctor the poor innocent mind !!! :-D

Towards the end, when Leigh Anne went back to Hurt Village looking for Michael - - - when she mentioned NRA, (and bluffed that she’s always packing… that her gun shoots not only on Saturdays but shoots just find all other days too) there... that was the moment the script writers must inject a word to counter balance with NRA and “democrat” was it so to make the movie bipartisan :-D :-D

They're both beautiful and they both do a lot of good with their philanthropic work.

K-Spy, on protective instinct, sorry but I don’t think you’ll par well with Michael. :-D You led a well sheltered life while he lived on the streets not knowing where his next meal was coming from. His senses towards danger are more acute than yours. Sorry... darlin' but you're not tough enough. On the physical side, Michael can run circles around you. On the emotional side however, being a loving dad to Bugsy, you can split 50/50 straight down the middle. Fair? :-D :-D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Hi guys,

For those of you who haven't seen the movie, I think it's out Tuesday on DVD and Blueray. It's worth the trouble (bisan paga spoil na namo ni K-Spy :( ) because it restores the faith. It did mine, that in this crazy colored-world we live in, modern miracles (in black and white, no pun intended) still DO happen in the most unexpected places.

Have fun watching. :)
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess