BROWN OUTS AND ALL THINGS POSITIVE

Express yourself. Convey your thoughts.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, pato

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

BROWN OUTS AND ALL THINGS POSITIVE

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

A power crisis grips Mindanao, leaving in its wake billions of losses daily. In Tandag, power goes out twice daily, at 11:00-1:00 PM and 4:00-6:00 PM. (In Tago, power also goes out twice daily, at 1:00-4:00 PM and 8:00-10:00 PM.) And if your office is like mine whose processes are computer-dependent, everything stops.

But there are positive sides to a power outage.

(Read the article in full by clicking the link: http://kspy65.blogspot.com/)
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Re: BROWN OUTS AND ALL THINGS POSITIVE

Unread post by SIBULING »

Koreki kaw gayud Tito Spy,kay si Ate Felna amo pa gayud makatilaw nan duwa sa madugum.Laong dayun niya hala kalamii nganhi sa Pnas,kalami nan langit.habang ga ik-ikan nugar sila sa azotea sa ilaya,lingawi siya.Tapos, pagbalik namo ngade,iya na sab inkadum duman ,laong niya, you are right mama,d mo makita an mga bituon nganhi sa ato.(US)Kanaman ,hangtud kuman pareho kami gadugo an amo mga kasing kasing,halayo sa mga gimahal.mingawi.amo pa kay ako gangoy ngoy.

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

SIBULING wrote:Koreki kaw gayud Tito Spy,kay si Ate Felna amo pa gayud makatilaw nan duwa sa madugum.Laong dayun niya hala kalamii nganhi sa Pnas,kalami nan langit.habang ga ik-ikan nugar sila sa azotea sa ilaya,lingawi siya.Tapos, pagbalik namo ngade,iya na sab inkadum duman ,laong niya, you are right mama,d mo makita an mga bituon nganhi sa ato.(US)Kanaman ,hangtud kuman pareho kami gadugo an amo mga kasing kasing,halayo sa mga gimahal.mingawi.amo pa kay ako gangoy ngoy.

Laong ko pa gayod Ta magadangoyngoy kaw. Amo isab ako yaon basta moabot ngadi gikan sa ato. Yaon na mga kaligayahan ag ta gayod domdomon pag abot na nato nganhi sa adopted country nato. Mingaw gayod. Lingaw lingawa ug tambal tambala dakan iton imo hunahuna. I know mawa da yaon pero it takes a while naa gayod.

Musta na si Manday ngadto? Basin da kami magkita next year puhon.

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

It’s so sad that things have changed enormously as the time passes by. But then again, as you’ve said, we should somehow be grateful to brown outs because we still could have been reminisce what had been happening in the past, like a flashing myriad of pictures that flicker in our minds. Memoirs to recall may tiresome and reluctant for others but for me, the simplicity of what had been in the past and what had been resembled to others at present is far greater incomparable beyond measure.

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

anay insom,mingaw gayud.siguro kay medyo yadugay sa gud na wa ko hibati sila tanan.labi na tanan nan ako amigo na wa ko higbagat nan pila katuiga,kuman ako sila yatipon.nan sa batch ko nan college ,cebu chapter na mga kaberks.sa tago. ayna pagakumos ako dub dub

oso-os
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 03 Jul 1977

Unread post by oso-os »

@PATO...

ay-ay pats....kalisod gayud inin gamay da an ato pondo na english.....maga-dugpa sa gayud kita na mag basa nan inin mensahe mo.....

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

oso-os wrote:@PATO...

ay-ay pats....kalisod gayud inin gamay da an ato pondo na english.....maga-dugpa sa gayud kita na mag basa nan inin mensahe mo.....
Bwahahaha. Binoray! Pangutan-a c k-spy kun unoy sekreto.

kampanaryo_spy

pato wrote:Pangutan-a c k-spy kun unoy sekreto.
hu taraw, kita kay dayon lipakan na mayudmud da sa inin ininglis ta. [-X
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
pato wrote:Pangutan-a c k-spy kun unoy sekreto.
hu taraw, kita kay dayon lipakan na mayudmud da sa inin ininglis ta. [-X
wow, motoo baya sila?

oso-os
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by oso-os »

@PATO

Hibawo na ako nan sekreto ni kspy....an imo gayud amoy malisudi tugkadon....bisan uno ta na utok di gayud matugkad.....kabsan gayud kita nan ginhawa.....kanaman certfified kaw gayud na Britannica batch 94......

oso-os
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by oso-os »

@pato

kanaman sa gayud agaw pats an australiana sa siargao yakadagan....pagtoo seguro mo atras kaw nan eninglisay.......dapa-dakan ikaw an inka timingan......daug pay kaniya paga sud sa freezer.....yamidpid gayud pats pg tan aw ko.....

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

oso-os wrote:@pato

kanaman sa gayud agaw pats an australiana sa siargao yakadagan....pagtoo seguro mo atras kaw nan eninglisay.......dapa-dakan ikaw an inka timingan......daug pay kaniya paga sud sa freezer.....yamidpid gayud pats pg tan aw ko.....
bwahahahaha. di maapas anhin ato mga diskripsyonis. abay payab-ayab kay basin kita ma bartikal. Ha-in dapit?

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:Image

A power crisis grips Mindanao, leaving in its wake billions of losses daily. In Tandag, power goes out twice daily, at 11:00-1:00 PM and 4:00-6:00 PM. (In Tago, power also goes out twice daily, at 1:00-4:00 PM and 8:00-10:00 PM.) And if your office is like mine whose processes are computer-dependent, everything stops.

But there are positive sides to a power outage.

(Read the article in full by clicking the link: http://kspy65.blogspot.com/)
K-Spy,
--------------------------
"Appreciate the cool evening air, the pale moon, the sequined sky.”
“Laugh at simple things and romanticize those good old days"
--------------------------
Playing out the absurd workings of my mind: 8-[

From a distance, she sees a shadow cautiously walking towards the meadow blanketed by darkness. There, the shadow lay calmly on a claimed soft bed-of-earth. By and by the shadow stretched, arranged her hands as pillows to her head, belly to the sky in a tentative gesture…a feeble expression? No, it’s her bona fide attempt to bring back sweet memories of the past. It’s working. In the abyss that separates the pale moon from the sequined sky, appears to the shadow a silhouette of a man, and a woman, suspended in time, slow dancing to the tune of Tennessee Waltz… the shadow's parents.

Thank you friend for reminding me of those countless starry nights just like Van Gogh's palette of yellow, blue and grey.

Sorry for sounding melodramatic can't help it. Mother's Day and Father's Day are just around the corner and I'm missing them a lot. :cry:
Last edited by Alibangbang on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

Alibangbang wrote: Playing out the absurd workings of my mind: 8-[

From a distance, she sees a shadow cautiously walking towards the meadow blanketed by darkness. There, the shadow lay calmly on a claimed soft bed-of-earth. By and by the shadow stretched, hands as pillows to her head, belly to the sky in a tentative gesture…a feeble expression? No, it’s her bona fide attempt to bring back sweet memories of the past. It’s working. In the abyss that separates the pale moon from the sequined sky, appears to the shadow a silhouette of a man, and a woman, suspended in time, slow dancing to the tune of Tennessee Waltz… the shadow's parents.

Thank you friend for reminding me of those countless starry nights just like Van Gogh's palette of yellow, blue and grey.

Sorry for sounding melodramatic can't help it. Mother's Day and Father's Day are just around the corner and I'm missing them a lot. :cry:
Brillantes or Arguillas? :-D

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
Alibangbang wrote: Playing out the absurd workings of my mind: 8-[

From a distance, she sees a shadow cautiously walking towards the meadow blanketed by darkness. There, the shadow lay calmly on a claimed soft bed-of-earth. By and by the shadow stretched, arranged her hands as pillows to her head, belly to the sky in a tentative gesture…a feeble expression? No, it’s her bona fide attempt to bring back sweet memories of the past. It’s working. In the abyss that separates the pale moon from the sequined sky, appears to the shadow a silhouette of a man, and a woman, suspended in time, slow dancing to the tune of Tennessee Waltz… the shadow's parents.

Brillantes or Arguillas? :-D

HAHAHA...I don't know. Why don't you tell me? :-D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess