SUBIC BAY AND MY MOST MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE

Express yourself. Convey your thoughts.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, pato

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

SUBIC BAY AND MY MOST MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE

Unread post by pato »

Summertime has always been the best opportunity to spend outdoor activities with our families and friends. Being single and no worries about family obligations, Alice, my cousin, invited me on a sunny Saturday afternoon, to join and follow her officemates and friends, to spend an overnight get away in Subic. No worries about the transportation because her “special someone”---hoooy, taraw kan Manang!--- has a car and he’s willing to join them too. I decided intuitively by saying “yes” to be with them (if I know, igo da isab pagkablita). Anyway, (idea popped like a soap bubble in my head) it’s a new learning experience and if there might be urgent things that may occur, we could’ve been left then, anytime we want to. It wasn’t my first to visit Subic though, but I had no chance of spending time and hanging-out with my cousin’s friends.

By the time we arrived Subic, it has been interesting for me ever since. It’s not the place that has always been cleaned but it’s the public officials who manages that struck me most because it turned out the residents to be well disciplined and organized people. Aside from its popular Ocean Adventure and imported stuffs that you’ll get crazy about, Subic has an ample beautiful land structure sceneries on its way going there. Though limited beach shore line compared to the southern part of the country yet, you will be delighted by its rippling waves that shimmer once hit by the sunlight. If you’ve an extra money to rent for a yacht and jetski, it’s the best place for it. Subic has also a preserved jungle that bedecked within the place where you can see wild lives especially, the monkeys that wander around, from place to place.

We spent the night at my cousin’s boss rest house in Kalayaan Heights. As we entered into the village, I felt the tranquillity of the place. And as I closed my eyes, I felt like I was living in the midst of paradise. I could feel the fresh cooling breeze as it touches my skin and the humming sound of the birds that lingers in the air. The whole family of my cousin’s boss had also been there joining us. The house is quite simple and it’s done in a modern minimalist style yet, you will be fascinated by its exquisitely personalized chic and cozy furnitures, expensive appliances (especially the huge flat screen mini theatre) that embellish in the living room plus, the lighting effects and all the remote control aircons galore that attached in every major areas to emphasize the very details of the house.

I felt it wasn’t easy for me to get along at first but, managed as I communicate to each one of them, I felt I had already belonged to the group for a very long time. I had fun even if it was our first time acquaintance. Indeed, GOD has always been good to me because he let me experienced things haven’t I expected and new found friends that will be cherished and remembered forever.
Last edited by pato on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: SUBIC BAY AND MY MOST MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE

Unread post by BONSAL »

Pagtuo ko pare an Purok Calamansi an pinaka memorable experience mo.... ;-)
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

BONSAL wrote:Pagtuo ko pare an Purok Calamansi an pinaka memorable experience mo.... ;-)

bwahahahaha. poyde isab

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

pato,

i've been to subic twice, i think. and all i could remember were two things: the different way they observed traffic and this duty free shop where i stood in line next to mat ranillo. :-D

but this comment is not about subic; it's about your brave attempt to capture in words your experience. brave because not everybody has the courage to do what you've been doing here for quite a time now---spilling your guts. and if only for that, i salute you, my friend.

i always appreciate it every time you tell me you want to improve your writing. and i heard from oso-os that you have been buying books and reading them. that's good. oso-os even told me that you're back to learning the parts of speech. that's the way to go---learn the basic!

the masters are clear in saying that the best way to learn how to write is to write, write and write. and yes, read! and you're already doing both.

becoming a good writer is a long and tedious process. and i'm so glad you've decided to take that road less traveled by.

bring it on, pats. and if you need help from this struggling writer-friend of yours, you know my email add and phone number.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Kspy, Bagan si Pato na gayud an tagapag-mana nan bertud mo. :roll :roll :roll

Pats, Kung san ka masaya suportahan ta ka! Tudluan mo dayun si Brent & Marco, amo?
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy

BONSAL wrote:Kspy, Duda ko si Pato na gayud an tagapag-mana nan bertud mo. :roll :roll :roll
bon,

hunos ander da kabinet, di ba? :-D

balitaw, ag sa gud gayud ako mahinangup kan pato kay di gayud muhunong sigen suwat nganhi bisan ag yubiton ni oso-os.

inin ato pabyon yanginahanglan nan mga tao na haud kan pato, labi na na kadaghanan nganhi sa pabyon masipog mupatik nan ila komento. one time, i almost reacted when someone told me that he's tired of visiting this site because it's always the same people who make comments. i wanted to say: what about you? have you contributed something---in terms of write-ups and comments---to make this site interesting?

sometimes it gets frustrating, di ba bon? what others do not know is that we have a life and we exert so much effort in writing and posting something on this site so it won't become dormant like other sites. we're not asking them to give us credit, what we're asking of them is to help this site survive with their comments and stories.

oopps, sorry; i'm ranting. ](*,)
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

bon, what others do not know is that we exert so much effort in writing and posting something on this site so it won't become dormant like other sites. we're not asking them to give us credit, what we're asking of them is to help this site survive with their comments and stories.
Kspy, I say AMEN to that!
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

balitaw, ag sa gud gayud ako mahinangup kan pato kay di gayud muhunong sigen suwat nganhi ...
Kspy, uno sa e promote na nato si Pato as moderator nan Tagosds.Org?
- ronald e. Osborn

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:pato,

i've been to subic twice, i think. and all i could remember were two things: the different way they observed traffic and this duty free shop where i stood in line next to mat ranillo. :-D

but this comment is not about subic; it's about your brave attempt to capture in words your experience. brave because not everybody has the courage to do what you've been doing here for quite a time now---spilling your guts. and if only for that, i salute you, my friend.

i always appreciate it every time you tell me you want to improve your writing. and i heard from oso-os that you have been buying books and reading them. that's good. oso-os even told me that you're back to learning the parts of speech. that's the way to go---learn the basic!

the masters are clear in saying that the best way to learn how to write is to write, write and write. and yes, read! and you're already doing both.

becoming a good writer is a long and tedious process. and i'm so glad you've decided to take that road less traveled by.

bring it on, pats. and if you need help from this struggling writer-friend of yours, you know my email add and phone number.
k-spy,

tear starts to trickle in my eyes. thank you for the kind words.
Last edited by pato on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

BONSAL wrote:Kspy, Bagan si Pato na gayud an tagapag-mana nan bertud mo. :roll :roll :roll

Pats, Kung san ka masaya suportahan ta ka! Tudluan mo dayun si Brent & Marco, amo?

way problema, pare.

kampanaryo_spy

BONSAL wrote:Kspy, uno sa e promote na nato si Pato as moderator nan Tagosds.Org?
why not? :roll

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
BONSAL wrote:Kspy, uno sa e promote na nato si Pato as moderator nan Tagosds.Org?
why not? :roll
Congratulations to PATO! Our new thread moderator for "Personal Reflection Section" of this forum.
- ronald e. Osborn

oso-os
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 03 Jul 1977

Unread post by oso-os »

@PATO:......CONGRATs....saludo ako sa imo <2 pa ka alima>

@BONSAL: ay-ay bon kuman pa ako ka realize...Na kun amo na daan inin abilidad ni pato nan hi-skul kita bagan an english teacher permi 'sawan'......laong pa ni kspy daan permi kamo gapa 'tapa' kay permi sinawan inin iyo maestra......hurot na an beliv ko kan pato....hardworker gayud iton bisan hain na kategorya nan kinabuhi......kun sa lovelife, way maka tupong nan iton <kampanaryo day maka tupong>....kun lang-on na sundu-a ako nan alas 5, pwes alas 2 pa adto na si pato....amo yaon siya ka hardworker.....uno kaw bon?

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

oso-os wrote:@PATO:......CONGRATs....saludo ako sa imo <2 pa ka alima>

@BONSAL: ay-ay bon kuman pa ako ka realize...Na kun amo na daan inin abilidad ni pato nan hi-skul kita bagan an english teacher permi 'sawan'......laong pa ni kspy daan permi kamo gapa 'tapa' kay permi sinawan inin iyo maestra......hurot na an beliv ko kan pato....hardworker gayud iton bisan hain na kategorya nan kinabuhi......kun sa lovelife, way maka tupong nan iton <kampanaryo day maka tupong>....kun lang-on na sundu-a ako nan alas 5, pwes alas 2 pa adto na si pato....amo yaon siya ka hardworker.....uno kaw bon?
Korekted by kaw gayud Os! Kalami mo dayun tsikan (Wow Villar!)! Sa tanan isab dili ko ibaylo inin si Pato. Grabe an iya passion maski hain mo pa siya ibutang na career. Nan minpanaw si Sr. Lutgard sa Purisima kan Pato inbilin an isa sa mga bertud niya. Kanaman listuho iton motokar nan accordion, lyre, drums, guitar & piano ug dayawi pa gayud mokanta. Tapos kuman hapit na isab e intrigar ni Kspy sa iya an bertud. Grabe ka gamhanan na gayud an ako amigo. Kanaman i'm so proud to have Pato as one of my closest friends.

ps.

OS, magbasul gayud si ahemm kun dili niya sugton si Pato. amo?
- ronald e. Osborn

COLETZ
Co-Administrator & Editor
Co-Administrator & Editor
Birthday: 23 Jun 1982

Unread post by COLETZ »

wow Pats! I know you speak and write good english, pero pwede na kaw gayud feature writer. Kadayaw lamang. :roll
" In Life, God doesn't give you the people you want; instead, He gives you the people you need; to teach you, to hurt you, and to love you, and to make you exactly the way you should be... SMILE! For, Life will always be, B-E-A-Utiful. "