MY ADDICTION

Express yourself. Convey your thoughts.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, pato

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

MY ADDICTION

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

I love condensed milk. And if you ask me what’s my favorite sandwich spread for my pan de sal and pan de leche, Liberty tops my list with Star Margarine sprinkled with brown sugar as close second.

read the full text by clicking the link: http://kspy65.blogspot.com/
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kalachuchi
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: MY ADDICTION

Unread post by kalachuchi »

LoL...

K-Spy, I got the same cravings for pan de sal (love it when hot) dipped in condensed milk...or peanut butter with star margarine and milo/ovaltine as sandwich spread :-D very satisfying!
"always cherish what's in today, and grab the opportunity of tomorrow..."

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Kamps,

Your addiction wasn’t at all something that imperilled your health but your teeth, ha ha ha.

I guess it’s rare to find one who couldn’t relate to your post. In all likelihood, almost everyone had the predilection of having to nibble pastillas at recess time during our schooling years.

When I arrived in Aust, I brought with me our tradition to welcome the New Year. I gather around 13 (the most) kinds fruits or edibles bearing circular shape. I arrange them well in a big round plater with usually watermelon on the center being the biggest fruit in convenient supply. Pastillas is always one alluring item on the platter I normally wrapped in red cellophane and moulded in a peso circumference. They are peppered on top of the arranged fruits to magnetize the hungry stare of the arriving guests.

Now that Christmas is almost upon us, planning my menu is now beginning to peep in my mind. Pastillas (with peanuts) of course is one to make. With that, Pastillas will once again wow our midnight New Year visitors..

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

K-spy,

I used to sell pastillas before when I had been in my elementary. My mother loves to cook it. She would dash the condensed milk with a pinch of coffee to enhance the flavor. It’s so yummy and delicious. She had even tried me to sell it to my school mates. What a helluva experience!

kampanaryo_spy

kalachuchi wrote: milo/ovaltine as sandwich spread

kalach,

haven't tried this. :-D

trivia: i don't drink Milo from a glass; i lick it off my palm. :-D but this was the time when Milo was quite flaky and not powdery as it is now.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kampanaryo_spy

Insomada wrote:Kamps,

Now that Christmas is almost upon us, Pastillas (with peanuts) of course is one to make.

insoms,

aduy agaw! maghaud ako. :roll

kampanaryo_spy

pato wrote:K-spy,

My mother loves to cook it. She would dash the condensed milk with a pinch of coffee to enhance the flavor!
pats,

hala in tug-an mon sikreto ni mana nene. testingan ko pagluto kuman sabado tapos dad-on ko sa eskuylahan para tagad ga report si sheila obin si ermin ako magpa kupa-kupa sa likod. :roll

k-spy, sige lamang way yaon iya labad. hehehe. uno-uno taraw ad-on abilidad nan mga estudyante mo ngaton? Kun ako daan sigurado bagsak. hahaha

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

ay2x kalamiirs na iyo topic. amo ini na mga pagkaon an rason naman may ako na recurrent tonsillitis. :-(
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn