mag abroad kita!!!!!

Express yourself. Convey your thoughts.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, pato

Aprodite_Erra24
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by Aprodite_Erra24 »

:D

mahal sab lagi mag-abroad,placement pa lang daan kay hurot na an ato lupa pag-prenda..huhuhu
"Whoever told u you're not beautiful, are either blind or have seen me in the flesh!"

rysalinas1

still depends..

Unread post by rysalinas1 »

Aprodite_Erra24 wrote:sakto si bonsal..mag-abroad kun wa na gyud lain kapasingdan. Kun bsan janitor/janitress dili na madawat an ato beauty..hehehe
it still depends on the work/job na imo kanhi-un ky kun skilled malisodi kay an trabaho sa ilaom ng kagrabe init nan araw..but if your a bachelor why not try going abroad kuman kay bata-i pa..kun tiguwang na mao da kaw mukanhi mahirapan ka..mahayahay an buhay nganhi kay pirmi sa ga-aircon bisan gabii ky grabehirs an init..kuman na nahimo n batas sa evat uno say effect niton sa mga workers nato ngad-on sa Pilipinas??

pispanero
Legal Counsel
Legal Counsel

Unread post by pispanero »

ay taraw si ry, maypagka politically inclined sa isab baya anhi. eniwez malisod an mga trabahante ngadi, kay an sweldo magamayi da tapos an gastohanan perti kamahal. samot pa kuman na may vat na. so an inhinang taraw nan goverment kay in pa tas an taraw an sweldo pero kibali da kunswelo de bobo. imagina, an ingkris ngadi sa cebu kay 15 pesos da. 8) 8) 8)

Aprodite_Erra24
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by Aprodite_Erra24 »

:cry:

as always, and as expected, kibali da sab hand-to-mouth existence an kinabuhi sa 'pinas. Maka-kaon nan madayaw on payday pero todo budget after that. One day millionnaire sab kadaghanan tao ngadi kay an tax lagi. Kun an tax siguro pasingod sa mga infrastructure projects na wara or minimal an pangurakot basin dili pa mi magbagutbot pero Philippine politics is murkier than mud so, expected na gyud na grabe na daan an inflation ngadi, pun-an pa nan mga irrelevant and useless government strategies that foster corruption... After 25 years siguro, basin an kilo nan bugas nganhi kay Php. 100 na ug an mga tao ka-isa dakan mo-kaon sa isa ka adlaw. Daw mga stick figures na tanan tao, pang-model ang dating tungod sa ka-rail thin nan lawas! God forbid! Kalu-oy da nato...
"Whoever told u you're not beautiful, are either blind or have seen me in the flesh!"

pispanero
Legal Counsel
Legal Counsel

kanaman ako kun makakwarta, mag invest gayud ako sa agriculture kay makusog sa kumaun, hehehehehehe.

bitaw, wara sa gayud mahitabo sa ato kun sige da lamang kita bagul-bol tapos waray inhinang. kanaman malangut gayud ako nan yaun manag rally taraw piyagit-piyagit na bulok kuno an system, na dapat pulihan, maarang na reklamo, pero what they failed to see is that they are also part of the system. tapos sila isab mismo waray inhimo. kay pagtoo sigoro nila na atomatic ma solve nan ato mga leaders an ato mga problems.

malabad ngadi sa pilipinas! :cry: :cry: :cry:

guest-not

mag abroad

Unread post by guest-not »

hi all!
i apologize for not registering this time,i am just using my pc at work (dinali-dali). The topic was inviting, so here i am with obvious enthusiasm. Coming abroad wasn't my first choice and would never be if only I could turn back the clock. Bon is right, mintras yaon pa ako humay may ako pa ipagilingay na ako kan-on sunod pamahaw di ba? Yes, very convenient, makaon mo tanan imo gusto, you can even have luxury if you want to....pero diperensya da dayud an Tago...waraylain malamiir sa tanan kon di an Tago. I could have at least worked in Manila at least apiki da sa Tago.

I just give a word to one of my batch in Tago who desired to go abroad for her kids who are growing up very fast before you know it....Kon waray lain na option, let the MAN do it kay lain an mga bata modako na wara an Inahan...pero kon yaon pa nangasa mag abroad pa? I don't encourage MOTHERS to leave children home to make a living. Put yourself in your children's shoes. Unless waray lain na choice....It's easier said than done pero kasabtan da niyo yaon haw Nanay na kamo. Pero you need not to listen to me....the decision is still up to yours. Tungod sa tuho nan kalisod nan kinabuhi di sab kita ka-blame.

ice

Unread post by ice »

i never had anything against going abroad from the very start.

while i personally didn't think i would go for it as an idealistic college girl, i also didn't take it against those who decide to go.

however having grown up in a church that espouse missions, it has given me a different perspective and somehow balanced my idealism.

if you ask me now, i would go anywhere, as long as there is with a good purpose. being able to help our family is a good purpose, but leaving the family behind, for me does not justify that.

i know of people whose children go astray because of absentee parents. having money for the children's future is pointless if the children are already addicted to drugs, or alcohol or bad influence of friends. for me the money is not enough payment when I look at the price they have to pay for it. if parents, or one of the parents plan to leave, I hope they include bringing the whole family along.

God's original design for the family is for them to be together, not apart, NOT even in the guise of making money for the family.

hehehe! i know this will result to violent reactions, but what the heck, it is my opinion. but when you read this post, there's really no need to be defensive, you and God know your motives. He knows your heart.

when all is said and done, I hope we really think hard and consider the pros and cons.

on a personal note, my brothers will attest that I have already travelled the world if we are to talk about the countries I want to go to...i am a dreamer and I don't hesitate to talk about my dreams..( talk about someone who has a wedding plan with a minor hitch - the groom! hahaha) wherever God will take me in the next couple of months, I hope it is somewhere where I will meet someone who will pay for my plan...bwahahaha! seriously, (and there's no need to take me to the hospital :P ) wherever that is, i know it is a place where I will fulfill God's purpose for me...and who knows...maybe even make some money!

just my 2cents

anak ni poloko
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by anak ni poloko »

duda ko may imo mapa sa iyo bay, o dili kaha may imo globo sa imo kwarto... hehehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:
guess who's back? back again.....

kalachuchi
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

to all fathers: happy fathers day in advance!!!

Unread post by kalachuchi »

i perfectly agree with 'guess-not'...i once made a decision to go abroad since the opportunity is there na and the salary is 3x what im getting here, then if its for my son's future why not...or may be i want more in life, i want everything money can buy (who else does't want it)...although my husband is a product engineer in Intel and i have a good work in ayala...its really not enough for me...

my husband is the first person (of course) who said 'no' for my decision but i have this hundred reasons to convince him that later on he would say yes (his only sister, there's only two of them just like me and bon, wanted him to have a vacation with her in california coz she lives there for 15 yrs or so, but he's really not up to it coz accdg. to him it would be a waste of money just going there, see how opposite we are).

every sunday (sometimes i also miss one) we go to church to attend the mass, syempre main course of the ceremony ay an sermon ni padre (so much of the coincedence) an topic about mothesr who go abroad which is usually the result sa pamilya ay an storya nan movie nila ni vilma s. & claudine baretto na "Anak"...na an anak napariwara yag-adic adic and so on...yahikigmata ako syempre mother na ako...i said i won't take the risk...my son needs me...my family needs me..more than money can buy.

for mothers who'd like to go abroad...just leave it na lang to your husband...we only have to pray very hard...you'll see, we can survive.

iCeprIncEsS
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by iCeprIncEsS »

kalach, i think ur lucky to have a hubby with values like his.

and i am glad you were awakened before you could leave.

pagkacute raba nan imo anak... :D

------

http://iceprincess-ramblings.blogspot.c ... -else.html

rysalinas1

u still cant say...

Unread post by rysalinas1 »

going abraod would not be the last option Bon et al..cause goin abroad na tiguwang wara nay mahitabo kanimo kay malisod nasa imo palihok goin abroad at a very young age would still be good enough to get&save a lot of money after that u can start your own business there in the phils where u will be the boss..dili kaw mu-abroad even if the offer is Good..sooner or later like Saudi would not get anymore workers from any place kc for intance what is now happening here Saudization is taking effect in every company meaning individual in the company which is not a Saudi national will be replaced in a couple of years thats why in a matter of 5-10years all companies here would all be Saudi's and they will be sufficient of workers to every company they will built..kaya for me it is at an average age of 27 would be the ideal time for us to go and work abroad..even if u would ask Lawrence Montenegro about this Saudization thing here...ok..tnx..

grabehirs
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Re: u still cant say...

Unread post by grabehirs »

rysalinas1 wrote:going abraod would not be the last option Bon et al..cause goin abroad na tiguwang wara nay mahitabo kanimo kay malisod nasa imo palihok goin abroad at a very young age would still be good enough to get&save a lot of money after that u can start your own business there in the phils where u will be the boss..dili kaw mu-abroad even if the offer is Good..sooner or later like Saudi would not get anymore workers from any place kc for intance what is now happening here Saudization is taking effect in every company meaning individual in the company which is not a Saudi national will be replaced in a couple of years thats why in a matter of 5-10years all companies here would all be Saudi's and they will be sufficient of workers to every company they will built..kaya for me it is at an average age of 27 would be the ideal time for us to go and work abroad..even if u would ask Lawrence Montenegro about this Saudization thing here...ok..tnx..

you have point rysalinas. i am also an ocw but there's no place like home pero we need to sacrifice for the sake of our family. sabi nga it's homesick versus dollars.

kalachuchi
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

:-)

Unread post by kalachuchi »

ice...oo for now dili ko ma-take kay baby pa an anak...pero gana sa gayud mag-explore kita tagad dili pa kita tiguwang kadayaw.

borag
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by borag »

pag-abroad kamo biskan lunes kay way nada na nganhi sa ato pero ayaw lamang niyo kalimti an ako bahaw maski sigarilyohay da gud!!!

pispanero
Legal Counsel
Legal Counsel

borag wrote:pag-abroad kamo biskan lunes kay way nada na nganhi sa ato pero ayaw lamang niyo kalimti an ako bahaw maski sigarilyohay da gud!!!

gaduda na kay gayud ako sa imo, siguro ikaw gayud si borag na tinood. amo sa isab adto siya permi mangayo nan sigarilyo. pero undangi na iton rag, tan awa iton imo bayho, kun magsige pakaw smoke inday dakan lamang gayud kanimo.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: