Things i've learned....

Express yourself. Convey your thoughts.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, pato

pispanero
Legal Counsel
Legal Counsel

Things i've learned....

Unread post by pispanero »

Guys lets post here the things that we learned from our experiences. Lets start each post with i've learned, then what ever it is that we want to share. You can make comments or reaction or post a new one. I'll start first.

I've learned.....

That i can't choose how i feel, but i can choose what i do about it.
FAITH is being able to see what you have not yet done. RISK is taking action base on your faith. SUCCESS is believing in your faith and risking action.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

I've learned.....

.....that all these trials and tribulations that pop up in our lives serve a very useful purpose: they build character, as long as we can hold on to the lessons we've learn from our mistakes. Also learned that life's too short to hold grudges.

COLETZ
Co-Administrator & Editor
Co-Administrator & Editor
Birthday: 23 Jun 1982

Unread post by COLETZ »

I've learned....

that you'll never really know how strong you are until faced with life's greatest challenges. That no matter how much you wanted someone to understand, there's no way you can impose your own beliefs on someone else. And most importantly to never ever forget, that God is good all the time. :)
" In Life, God doesn't give you the people you want; instead, He gives you the people you need; to teach you, to hurt you, and to love you, and to make you exactly the way you should be... SMILE! For, Life will always be, B-E-A-Utiful. "

pispanero
Legal Counsel
Legal Counsel

Unread post by pispanero »

I've learned...

That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular! :wink: :wink: :wink:
FAITH is being able to see what you have not yet done. RISK is taking action base on your faith. SUCCESS is believing in your faith and risking action.