What do you think about this?

Express yourself. Convey your thoughts.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, pato

madZ
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

What do you think about this?

Unread post by madZ »

Men without air die of suffocation. Men without food die of starvation. Men without water die of dehydration. Men without sex die of...um...

See where I'm going with this?

I don't know which erect-walking mammal started the "men have needs" line, but it is the best lie since "I did not have sexual relations with Miss Lewinski." Just to be sure, I googled "abstinence related deaths" and couldn't find one case of intercourse-denied spontaneous combustion. It just doesn't exist. Somewhere along the way, a group of beer-drinking men gathered and came up with the best scam ever. And over time, some of the female gender has bought into the idea that men just HAVE TO have sex or they will suffer.

Please...

We may get irritable, horny, or frustrated, but it is not terminal. This too will pass. If you think about it, many men are irritable, horny, or frustrated anyway--why treat these animals with a piece of your heart and body to compensate for it? Maybe I'm just old school. I just think that a man ought to commit more than a dinner or a few roses to you before touching your soul.

Some men do have needs. They NEED to get a clue.