AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 7

Ideology, Theories, Laws, Ethics..etc. Let's discuss anything under the sun.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, iCeprIncEsS

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 7

Unread post by toyang »

Gasayo taraw ako pagdigamo nan paniudto kay mo plastar sa tv para mangita nan "AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 7"
Sus paglugwa nan resulta langoti ako kay yapildi an manok ko si "DAVID ARCHULETA".Grrrrrrrr ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Anhin si K-spy, gahimaya galing anhi kay dinmaug an iya bet. Daan sa! ga blowout nakaw dayon sa Kansilad kay
dinmaug ton imo bet na si DAVID COOK. Yabaka sa ako basta ako langoti. :roll:
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 7

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

yang,

amo kay iton, kay inin si simon cowell taraw unoy pag laong na "knock-out" win, adto minlaban an mga tao kan david cook.

actually it was my first and last time to watch this season's AI and first off, i immediately identified myself with cook. must be the sadness in his eyes, or my penchant for underdogs!

let's move on yang with Pinoy Idol, especially that your idol, jolins (ngek!), is a judge. *shivers*
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

spy ,the best gayud si Lapuz,I'am your bro!

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

sibs,

amo yaon an pagalaong na dayang sila kan lapuz kay lapus-lapus gayud. :roll

ug inkit-an ko da gayud an tibuok AI 7th Season sa Q TV (my new fave tv station) nan domingo. basta sibs, mutoo kaw kon dili, in lalas ako pagkahuman. in resitahan gud ako ni laiden nan maxoptic eye drops na tag P250 sa mercury.

it was the longest tv marathon in my whole life. gasugod ako tan-aw pag uli ko gikan sa simbahan nan domingo, mga 11:30 gayud siguro yadto. yatapos an show 12:15 midnite na! yes, 13 hours ako ga yampungad sa tv.......basta dipalita na pagka bun-og nan mata ko.

pero it's worth it kay ya realize ko that david cook REALLY deserved to win. naman smart gayud si simon cowell in doing a pontius pilate in the finale by apologizing to mr. cook. :roll:

(i really had a good laugh when simon's first crush put him on the spot by asking him about their first kiss in the garden when simon was only 9. and i so loved ryan's [host non pareil for me!] adlib-admonition to 9 year-olds) :-D

hu, mo libantar na kay isab dayon yaon si toyang.
:roll:
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

K-spy,

Anay Dili na kay dawat ko na kuman na si David Cook an mindaug. Grrrrr
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...