nothing beats the original

Broadcast Yourself @ Youtube!!!
kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

nothing beats the original

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

just when i thought josh groban's version has more pathos, i stumbled upon this original version and ended up stunned!

"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kampanaryo_spy

bon,

thanks for fixing the link. this is one of my few favorites, and every time i listen to this song, i'm reduced to goosebumps.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kampanaryo_spy

here's an all time favorite from the movie WHITE NIGHTS, the cinematic masterpiece in which Phil Collins's unapologetically saccharine "Separate Lives" plays while Baryshnikov deconstructs a rug and skillfully braids it to be used in a gallant escape from his posh Leningrad apartment in which he is being held captive by mean Russians who are mad at him for defecting to the United States eight years ago.

with Mikhail Baryshnikov alone, this movie is worth watching over and over again......here he is:

I watched this in 1985 with judstump in Century 21 in Cebu. For quite a time now, i've been looking for a copy in Manila, Cebu, and Davao but no such luck. whew! If only Santa Claus will send me an original DVD of "White Nights!" The opening dance sequence alone is already a killer---polytechnic?----and here it goes:

kampanaryo_spy

my new christmas song fave from harry connick, jr.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: nothing beats the original

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:just when i thought josh groban's version has more pathos, i stumbled upon this original version and ended up stunned!

Sus ko K-Spy/Bon, nan guwapo pa nan ini si Michael Jackson wara pay gender and race confusion nan mga bata. ](*,) ](*,)

Karlo was so stunned with this revelation. Koman pa ako mahibawo na abi ni Karlo babaye si Michael Jackson and get this, white !!!!!. Ga argue sila ni Alexa kay dili si Karlo katou na si Michael Jackson used to be black and had a big nose 8-[ 8-[ . Ka inocentehi gayod niya intawon. Abi niya Michael Jackson is white female and dresses weird. 8-[ 8-[ ayay kalouy ba isab. :-k
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Kamps, Bon & Abbs,

Mingawi an ako imbati kay inin "She's out of my life" mamingaw sa ini na kanta ug kapanahunan sa nako. Inmingaw ako sa mga kagahapon that took place during this era ug inmingaw isab ako nan kan Michael J hitsura nan una. Nanga sa lugar na yaputi na sa siya, tuloy yangalibog iton mga bata.

Yaon Separate Lives ni Phil Collins killer song sab yaon though I haven't watched the movie. Kapanahunan sab. Ay, ay, pagamingawi na hinoon ako na inpangkit-an/kabati-an ko ini na mga kanta. :cry: :cry: :cry:

kampanaryo_spy

saba mo abb astan insoms kay ato yadi pahimu-an nan composition kan carlo na an title: THEN and NOW: MJ's METAMORPHOSIS.

Image Image

the small pic was taken in 1971 while the bigger pic is taken for the December 2007 issue of Jet Magazine.

kampanaryo_spy

kampanaryo_spy wrote:If only Santa Claus will send me an original DVD of "White Nights!"
& what did i know? santa claus, WHO LIVES IN INDIANA, has read this post and is sending me the DVD. :roll

& so this is how "white" christmas feels like. :-D

thanks Santa!

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:saba mo abb astan insoms kay ato yadi pahimu-an nan composition kan carlo na an title: THEN and NOW: MJ's METAMORPHOSIS.

Image Image

the small pic was taken in 1971 while the bigger pic is taken for the December 2007 issue of Jet Magazine.

K-Spy/Insom,

:roll :roll :roll now it's Alexa who's confused.

"The NOW picture that Tito Romel posted is not MJ !?! That's that lady from that show that I can't think of right now!" She said. :-D :-D :-D

A little while later, she remembered. Desperate Housewives. Teri Hatcher. :-D :-D :-D :-D Lagot kang Ryan Seacrest ka!!! 8-[ 8-[

Karlo on the other hand is still recovering from the shock.

K-Spy, I need to solicit your help. When the time come, how should I explain MARILYN MANSON to him? :-k :-k ](*,) ](*,) :-D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

KAMPS,

PAGKAMINGAWI PA SA YAON NA KANTA NI MICHAEL JACKSON (SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE) AMU DAKAY NAN MAG MAGA KUBA-KUBA AN DUBDUB KO BASTA KABATIAN KO YAON. WHEW! DEAR ATE THEL NA ISAB... PERO ABIHAY MO MAS GUSTO KO DA KAY AN HITSURA NI MICHAEL SA UNA NA AMU DA SIYA NAN MAMALIGYAAY NAN LAGUS. GANAHANI AKON IYA BUHOK NA KURONGI. INDAY UNOY INKA BUNGO NAN ITON MAGU NA SALI SA MAGPA REBOND NAN IYA BUHOK. GWAPAHI NA TARAW SIYA TAN-AWON KAYSA IYA SISTERETTE NA SI JANET JACKSON.

iCeprIncEsS
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by iCeprIncEsS »

toyang wrote:
MAMALIGYAAY NAN LAGUS. [/color][/size]
ay kanimo toyang, makareact sa lamang ako nan imo mamaligyaay nan lagos ](*,) #-o

balitaw yang agree gayud ako sa imo..mas gwapohan ako sa iya sauna, kuman weird gayud, laong pa ni karlo
**http://habitat.org.au/**

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

ICE,

ADUY PASAYLOA AKO YAN. DILI BA AN BUOT KO BA PASABOT KAY YAON KAN MICHAEL J. GUD BUHOK GRABE SA NA PAG ULBO TAPOS PINOHI PA GAYUD AN PAGKA KURONG NIYA. PERO CUTE GAYUD SIYA ICE IN FAIRNESS.

iCeprIncEsS
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

hahahaha!!!

yang si jones laong ko sa iya ako sya paupawan or paulbohon niya an iya buhok - para dili sya kilahan na may hiv- (hair is vanishing) shhhhhhh! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

ICE,

OISSSSST! BIGTOYON PAGPOYO KAY BASIN KITA DAGPANGON NAN ITON.... KASAKITAN KITA NI LOLA ASAY. WA HA HA HA UNOY TARAW LABOT NI LOLA ASAY. :-D

iCeprIncEsS
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

hahaha..kalagon gani kita..bag o da raba ga b-day pag dec 6