kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Re: Mutya ng Tago Videos

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

sar,

salamatirs.

guys,

here's another SMT vid i accidentally came across today. obviously this was done by one of dr. ted seclon's kids; my bet's apong. :roll just click the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OofCmtmj_DM
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

saragpat
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 16 Oct 1969

Re: 2008 SMT Official Vids

Unread post by saragpat »

no probs kuya. :-D

sorry ya taud-taud gayud pag-upload.

kampanaryo_spy

JUST SO YOU WILL KNOW.

we had these vids produced for a song. and all because my officemates, JONATHAN V. LAGANG and SARAH PATRIMONIO-ESTRADA, selflessly offered their skills!

saragpat did the tabulation program during the SMT, easing the work of the judges and the encoders.

jonathan had to do the vids all by himself, with only my script to guide him. he had to download the soundtrack i wanted for the vids; he had to choose the pictures, which were not much to begin with; he even had to supervise the dubbing session with MANONG BOB LUNA (who did it for free) and DINAH.

yes, i owe these guys more than i can ever articulate.

jonathan wanted more materials which i cannot provide in a run up to SMT because i was spreading myself too thinly doing many things all at the same time. i just told him to make do with what was available. and he being a Promil kid, jonathan shopped for materials either in my file or in tagosds.org. and because he wanted to include a moving picture, he put MADZ in it. and this proved masterful because madz was an SMT contestant, along with kiboglets, many summers ago.

(by the way, madz and abb's vids will form part of another vid which is still a work in progress.)

to jonathan, sarah, manong bob, thank you so, so much!
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Wow! Great video presentation. It's professionally done.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy

thanks bon.

may plantsahonon pa (dagmayon!); but they'll do for now.

i haven't done yet the script for the composite vid of 2008 SMT that jonathan's asking. hope i can do it soon.

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

K-spy,

Well done... :roll :roll :roll

Kamingawi nan vid ni Dinah kay an music background kamatayon sa isab.

Gana sab an pagka dubb ni Manong Bob. :roll :roll :roll
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Kamps,

I was in the kitchen last night cooking tinuwa na u nan dako na isda na may tangad, tapos insagulan ko nan pechay ug okra. Suddenly a strong impulse pushed me to do something.

I don’t normally touch my computer during weekends especially on a Sunday night, much so that Australian Idol is the season’s Sunday ritual with the added attraction of Cindy Lauper mentoring the young talents and promoting her new single. However, last night my inner gut ushered me to my computer room. There it was, a pleasant surprise, palatable to the sight overwhelmed me – the Mutya ng Tago Vid in You Tube.

The background music was stimulating so with the voice behind, narrating. I was speculating who the owner of the melodious voice was. Kan Manong Bob sa baya! Ka sexy taraw nan iya voice. Amo da sa nan voice nan bata pa na ulitawo. Manong Bob hear this out!

The video presentation was of high quality. It was a montage I thought done by people professionally paid for the job. Only to find out they were Kamps officemates skilled with such. Notwithstanding, the Video presentation blew me away - it was a work of art. Congratulations to you all who made it splendidly possible. Thanks Kamps endlessly.

Like Toyang pagamingaw na hinoon ako. Ay ay kalami ilampanog dayon pero ay ay kalisod lang kay dili man itugot sa panahon. ](*,) ](*,)

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

K-Spy,

BRAVO ! ! ! ! ! ! ! yeah....applause, applause, applause
ENCORE :D :D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

thanks toyang, insoms and abb.

just in case you're wondering, i used
Spyro Gyra’s “Havana Moonlight” in the vid dubbed by manong bob and Joshua Kadison's "Beautiful in My Eyes" in dinah patrimonio's final walk/bequeathal vid which required a longer transition.

ramojs93
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 28 Oct 1974

Unread post by ramojs93 »

Wow K-Spy! salute ako. i love the vid! Thank you for sharing!