PSAA New Set of Officers (April 12, 2009 Election)

You may post your remarkable and treasured moments during Purisima days.... (Please indicate your batch) Long live the Purisimians!!!!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, kalachuchi

titol
Provisional Member
Provisional Member
Birthday: 03 Oct 1979

PSAA New Set of Officers (April 12, 2009 Election)

Unread post by titol »

President : Dr. Nemesio Loayon
VP-Internal : Engr. Julianito Secarro
VP-External : Mr. Ignacio Diaz Ng
Treasurer : Ms. Ruth Pilapil
Asst. Treasurer : Ms. Maricel Montero
Secretary : Mrs. Emma Seclon
Asst. Secretary : Mrs. Maritess Luna
Auditors : Mr. Jay Murillo & Mr. Leo Pagaran
P.R.O. : Mr. Francisco Acevedo & Mrs. Sally Milloren
Bus. MAnagers : Mr. Allan Quiñonez & Ms. MA. Sheila Portillo

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Re: PSAA New Set of Officers (April 12, 2009 Election)

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

CONGRATULATIONS!

I pledge my commitment to support all activities of PSAA. Just call my name and i'll be there. kanta! :-D

but hey guys, i'm serious. =P~
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

titol
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Unread post by titol »

K_spy,

I salute u gaud nan imu pagka helping verb...hinaut unta magdamu an imu kalahi hehehe

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

titol wrote:K_spy,

I salute u gaud nan imu pagka helping verb...hinaut unta magdamu an imu kalahi hehehe
Tol, mag-ampo gayud kita pirmi na hinaut unta katagan nan pirmi madayaw na lawas iton si kspy kay blessing gayud iton na utaw sa ato. Endangered species na raba iton si kspy. Salamat Kspy! :roll :roll :roll

Btw, Congratulations to the New Set of PSAA Officers!
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

CONGRATULATIONS to the new set of officers.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

BONSAL wrote: Tol, mag-ampo gayud kita pirmi na hinaut unta katagan nan pirmi madayaw na lawas iton si kspy kay blessing gayud iton na utaw sa ato. Endangered species na raba iton si kspy. Salamat Kspy! :roll :roll :roll
Anay lagi Bon, :-k kanaman ato gayod ipa CLONE iton si K-Spy, para sa future generations.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

titol, bon, abb:

thanks. but hey, this thread is not about me; it's about the new set of officers and what challenges it (meaning, the set) can address.

with malice toward none, dr. loayon is a good choice for president because, to a large extent, he knows the problem of purisima school, he being once a teacher of STC which has about the same operational problems as our alma mater.

in his speech, dr. loayon stressed the need to help purisima school in whatever way we can, going as far as pledging to bankroll a few scholars.

in my numerous discussions with ramil patrimonio, i pointed out that, as it is, enrolment is not a "problem" anymore because it has increased steadily in the past three years. in fact the sections have increased to two per year level. this is due to the support from the government, LGU, and some alumni.

the real problem is how to attract better teachers. and this is where PSAA can step in by creating what i call, for lack of a better term, an "augmentation fund for teachers." PSAA will source out fund to augment the present salary of teachers because as of now, they are receiving low pay. Example, if PS is giving 6,000/month salary, then PSAA can increase it to, say, 10,000, by paying the difference of 4,000/month per teacher.

this is the only way that we can attract better teachers because by then, we can impose some qualification standards, which at present, can not be done given the wage level PS is offering.

am just thinking aloud. but still, here's hoping the officers will discuss this in one of their meetings.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

maruya
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by maruya »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!

I pledge my commitment to support all activities of PSAA. Just call my name and i'll be there. kanta! :-D

but hey guys, i'm serious. =P~
k-spy,
you should, kay kon wara na kaw, wa nay mga katingad-anan, pasinpamo kaw niton mga balik tan-aw, ngahin pa ni loveleah magtipon na daan siya nan mga pictures in preparation for the video na mahipasundayag kon sila na na batch an jubilarians, bagan 6 years pa from now......

titol
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Unread post by titol »

BONSAL wrote:
titol wrote:K_spy,

Tol, mag-ampo gayud kita pirmi na hinaut unta katagan nan pirmi madayaw na lawas iton si kspy kay blessing gayud iton na utaw sa ato. Endangered species na raba iton si kspy. Salamat Kspy! :roll :roll :roll

Btw, Congratulations to the New Set of PSAA Officers!
Bon, Korekek kaw gaud, sobra pa sa iban na mga officers kun mutabang c k_spy...knaman da sa gustohi namu e officer galing kay 1 da sa an pwede e nominate per batch, tapos maski gud dli namu ka batch amuy pga nominate namu hehehe Peace 2 u K_spy! abi sa gud namu makalusot hehehe

kampanaryo_spy

titol wrote:tapos maski gud dli namu ka batch amuy pga nominate namu hehehe Peace 2 u K_spy! abi sa gud namu makalusot hehehe

tsk, tsk, titol, ka bilyako mo gayud. [-X :-D

ay, ay ako sab taraw paga sabotahe an guidelines kay amoy ako paga nominate para sa amo batch si edpels na di sa puyde kay absentee, pero wara gayud kalusot si edpels. sayang kay dako sab garon mahibulig ni edpels. pero sige dakan lang edpels kay puyde sa gihapon mutabang bisan dihaw opisyal, amo? :roll

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:puyde sa gihapon mutabang bisan dihaw opisyal, amo? :roll
KOREK minus wrong kaw gayud Kspy! Ad-on pa lamang ako sa tapad mo tsikan ko gayud an imo likod.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn