new thread, new stories

A biographical sketch of Tagon-ons who make a difference.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

new thread, new stories

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

First, the facts: 1) Tagon-ons have made their mark all over the world; and 2) each of these Tagon-on has a story of struggle and triumph that's worth sharing.

This thread intends to mine those stories for all their worth, with the hope that we all get lessons and inspirations. This is not to say however that this thread is limited to people who have achieved prominence and celebrity; this thread is more for ordinary people with extraordinary stories, people whose lives truly exemplify the indomitability of the Tagon-on spirit.

You may know of a certain Tagon-on whose inspiring story begs to be told, write that story and post it here. Or, if you are not confident to write it, tell me and I'll write if for you. Or, if you want me to "edit and polish" it, me being the---uhmmmm---"editor" of this site, then please PM me. I'd be glad to make that story see print here.

Thank you very much.

"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 05 Jun 1964

Re: new thread, new stories

Unread post by edpels »

buenas, personality profiles's gud idea. it's like a success story. my suggestion hir is to write/feature first the lacia family, of course may halong showbiz with sam milby, (dili naa kita adton success stories about bisnis and politics, uhurm!)then, about the limpot family, of course with pba player jun limpot. 'ya doni lozada, these are just, let me say pam buena mano. i know hamoki pan iyo ngaton.

next thing, gamay na hangyo. our obituaries portion is not like the obit in the newspapers that maximizes spaces. in our web, i think our space s ad infinitum. so i suggest that we shall post our obit announcements with brief description such as the cause of his/her death, (whether accident or lingering illness, etc.), the family survivors, and the family tree para kita masayud sin-o inin yamatay kay basin distant relatives na wa na kita mahibawo. well of course, its easier said than done. pero basin ma puede da ha, k-spy. thanks daan.

congrats again for a nice job. carry on. layo-i kami ngadi.

kampanaryo_spy

aduy taraw nan inin ka-batch ni toyang paga taga-an kay akon tahas na malisud. [-X

balitaw edpels, salamat sa suhistyon. magana kay agaw yaon. galing an problema haw ako da permi an mag siningud nan yaon, basin mo bidlak inin hawak ko kay sige sa lugar akon pangadje para makukabildo kon yanag bangutan nan hinungdan nan pagka rut-ok, plus an ila kadugdugan kay basin agaw mag "last cousin" pa kamo. demodo baya ini, hinakhakay ko nan yaon nan mga makuyam-kuyam, amo? hhmmmm manghanap naa ako nan dako-dako na payong kay bagan ibang level na to! :roll
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:aduy taraw nan inin ka-batch ni toyang paga taga-an kay akon tahas na malisud. [-X

balitaw edpels, salamat sa suhistyon. magana kay agaw yaon. galing an problema haw ako da permi an mag siningud nan yaon, basin mo bidlak inin hawak ko kay sige sa lugar akon pangadje para makukabildo kon yanag bangutan nan hinungdan nan pagka rut-ok, plus an ila kadugdugan kay basin agaw mag "last cousin" pa kamo. demodo baya ini, hinakhakay ko nan yaon nan mga makuyam-kuyam, amo? hhmmmm manghanap naa ako nan dako-dako na payong kay bagan ibang level na to! :roll
hahahahahahahahahahaha........... bagan sa gikgitik sa bagan ad on na storya k_spy?

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

Kamps,

Amu lamang kay present na sa isab inin ngan ko nganhi.
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

kampanaryo_spy

amo gayud yaon yang basta artista, permi ka lakbitan. :roll hano, kumusta aton pingkuter mo? wa na das-i nan virus? [-X