AN OPEN LETTER TO ONE GREAT FRIEND!

A biographical sketch of Tagon-ons who make a difference.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

AN OPEN LETTER TO ONE GREAT FRIEND!

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Dearest Sibuling:

We may not be the bestest of friends but you are one of my greatest friends ever.

I’ve known you long enough to say that giving is the soul of your being. You’ve shown to us that one doesn’t have to be rich to be able to share; that one can give without expecting anything in return; that giving doesn’t hurt, instead it’s something that makes one feel good.

You also give a whole new meaning to the word “down-to-earth.” You don’t only delight being with the less fortunate, you become one of them. I’ve heard stories from your neighbors in Tago and Sumo-sumo about how you laughed, slept, and ate with them. All these moved me in a way so beautiful and edifying.

I admire your sense of fashion which is not dictated by signatures and labels. You have evolved a fashion flair that never fails to impress and amaze, one that always makes you look like a million dollars!

I’m awed by your self-confidence that bears no trace of conceit. You’re so true and sure of yourself that I haven’t seen you feel envious with someone or something.

Motherhood has domesticated you in a way that amazes me beyond belief. Nelson and Felna could not find a better wife and mother in you. And I say they’re very lucky.

As a friend, all I can say is: YOU’RE AN ANGEL!

And because it’s your birthday, here are my prayers:

* that God bestows upon you more blessings that you don’t have enough room to store them;
* that God keeps you healthy always;
* that God guides you through a safe delivery;
* that God gives you a healthy child;
* that God surrounds you with family and friends that you can depend on in times when you need them;
* that God makes you happy in your work;
* that God makes you endure all the challenges both inside and outside your home;
* that God gives you opportunities to show your humanity and spread love;
* that God grants all your good heart desires.

Continue to be an icon and an inspiration to all of us. Strive to be happy.

We love you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIBULING!

all the best,

k_spy
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO ONE GREAT FRIEND!

Unread post by BONSAL »

Auntie Tats/Manalang/Sibuling is truly a philanthropist in her own simple way. A rarity in this day and age.

Thank you for everything. You're such an inspiration to all of us.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:Image

And because it’s your birthday, here are my prayers:

* that God bestows upon you more blessings that you don’t have enough room to store them;
* that God keeps you healthy always;
* that God guides you through a safe delivery;
* that God gives you a healthy child;
* that God surrounds you with family and friends that you can depend on in times when you need them;
* that God makes you happy in your work;
* that God makes you endure all the challenges both inside and outside your home;
* that God gives you opportunities to show your humanity and spread love;
* that God grants all your good heart desires.

k_spy
AMEN
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

Spy,bagan feeling ko cumlaude sab ako pareha ni Oyence,ga orangag na sab ako.Grabihi an imo suwat.Ako gayud ini i print.Memorable sa lagi kay 40th b-day!amo sa taraw ngade.kwadruhon ko.

kalisudi,kay di ko sa matubag nan haud nan yaon ka lami na ingles.Amo yaon an talent na wara ako.Wa sa ako liwat sa imo.lain lain lang kita nan talent.

salamters gayud.lamiiiiiii

maruya
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by maruya »

sibs,
you deserved what kamps had said........i couldn't find a student like you, our days in purisima school are worth remembering
i wish you all the best.........

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

ay na mana tats,any kalmmi lagi dayun ilubolubo.kamingaw na anhi.kahalayo ko,kalami garo kun permi kita gauli tapos madugay dugay para an way bugto nan kinatawahay.

miss ko gayud kamo tanan.
maruya wrote:sibs,
you deserved what kamps had said........i couldn't find a student like you, our days in purisima school are worth remembering
i wish you all the best.........