ryan novo and his paintings

You just bought a new product and you're not satisfied with it? or got screwed up with a deficient service? Write a full review and let the whole world know.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

ryan novo and his paintings

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

i recently commissioned a budding local painter for two works of art and i'm happy with what i got. at four digits each, they're quite costly for an unknown artist but hey, it's not every day that you can feed your soul this way.

and there goes my chance to visit an asian destination this year! but come to think of it: i have some "racket" up my sleeve that i i've been putting off for quite a time already! and so if you'll excuse me, i just have to make a call.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

TAGS
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 25 Nov 1970

Re: ryan novo and his paintings

Unread post by TAGS »

k_spy,
classmate ko po si melvin novo..kamag-anak po ba nya yang si ryan?
thanks!! :-D

kampanaryo_spy

tags,

basin maglumon sila kay novo sa. pero tulo da sa ryan maglumon, tapos an iya maguwang dihaw melvin an ngan. an ila kimod, si apple, ako pinanganak. an ila mama batchmate ko sa purisima.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

K-Spy :-D Sin-o inin si Ryn? Tagon-on? if so - tell him to cultivate his talent. Good 8-[ :roll tell me more about hm. You'll never know :-)
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

kampanaryo_spy

cordapya wrote:K-Spy :-D Sin-o inin si Ryn? Tagon-on? tell me more about hm. :-)
cordaps,

apo ini siya ni anhin yo alping salas. an iya mama amo batchmate ni laiden, si ryspha. tapos an iya papa former vice mayor of tandag who is now the city administrator.

ryan is enrolled in fine arts major in painting (4th year) at ford school of the arts in davao city. he recently won first prize in a painting contest in davao.

TAGS
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 25 Nov 1970

Unread post by TAGS »

k_spy,

thanks for the info.

kampanaryo_spy

no probs, tags. :-)