True love can wait : is it true?

Share your memorable, exciting and funny experiences with fellow Tagon-ons. Post anything about love, friendship or camaraderie.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

okey da sa iyo makig live-in?

oo
68%
dili
32%

Total votes: 19

pispanero
Legal Counsel
Legal Counsel

True love can wait : is it true?

Unread post by pispanero »

actually gusto ko da masaydan unoy panan aw nan mga taga tago sa live in live in na issue!

kun imo tan awon, practical agaw siya, pero isip mga kristiyano plus tagoon pa gayud na mga conservative, is it okey?

enlighten me.......
FAITH is being able to see what you have not yet done. RISK is taking action base on your faith. SUCCESS is believing in your faith and risking action.

moneth
Master Blogger
Master Blogger

Re: True love can wait : is it true?

Unread post by moneth »

pispanero wrote:actually gusto ko da masaydan unoy panan aw nan mga taga tago sa live in live in na issue!

kun imo tan awon, practical agaw siya, pero isip mga kristiyano plus tagoon pa gayud na mga conservative, is it okey?

enlighten me.......

para kanako ok da...para maka huna huna kaw nan hawag hawag...kibali taraw basakan...kinahanglan gawas naay sa tago...kay kun ad-on da kaw sa tago...as in DILI!!! gayud puyde yaon live in live in issue...pero kun sumahon gayud amoda gud gihapon...mas masahol pa..kay an hinang nan iban...kita kita sa nan patago...hehehehehe...hummm...chizmiz na sab...no more further comments...hehehehe :D

pispanero
Legal Counsel
Legal Counsel

sin o taraw an imo bout pasabot mana moneth, pwede clue? hehehe
FAITH is being able to see what you have not yet done. RISK is taking action base on your faith. SUCCESS is believing in your faith and risking action.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

this is weird.... :lol: The thread topic is "True love can wait : is it true?" while the poll question is "okey da sa iyo makig live-in?" To the thread starter: can you explain the correlation between the two diverse question. Thanks! :D
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

*imesh
Devoted Member
Devoted Member
Birthday: 20 Sep 1980

Unread post by *imesh »

BONSAL wrote:this is weird.... :lol: The thread topic is "True love can wait : is it true?" while the poll question is "okey da sa iyo makig live-in?" To the thread starter: can you explain the correlation between the two diverse question. Thanks! :D

:D
pareho kita nan observation Bon.
Pisp, enlighten us. Ü

The brave does not live forever, but the coward does not live at all

hmmm..

Unread post by hmmm.. »

if i may speak in behalf of pispanero, i think the two statements is in fact related. i guess the question he meant is that if love is real, would it go ahead and allow cohabitation, or can it wait til marriage?

i have read a book by a secular author entitled ten stupid mistakes women make to mess up their lives and COHABITATION is in the top 10.

i dont have time to go to the details but i just hope that we would not make such a mistake by thinking that it comes out better in the end because in reality, it is a loss-loss situation..ask those who have been into it...they won't admit it but you can see it in their eyes :p

*imesh
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by *imesh »

amo ba, hmmm?
aw inday lamang agaw kanila.
siguro most of them pero yaon say sab iban na waray regrets :P

hmmm

Unread post by hmmm »

*imesh wrote:amo ba, hmmm?
aw inday lamang agaw kanila.
siguro most of them pero yaon say sab iban na waray regrets :P

imesh, 9 out of 10 may regrets.. if i am wise, why would i take a risk out of the 10 per cent na wara muadmit sa ila regrets hahaha!!!

in the end it boils down to individual moral preferences. and i don't need to stress that God condemns this kind of arrangement. notice that i didn't say He condemns the people involved, it is the ACT that He condemns..

tungod kay mga brayt sa an mga tagon-on, syempre pilion nato an sakto, diba?

*imesh
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by *imesh »

ure right, hmmm

dapat may ato pa gihapon sense of values :D

"It's not important whether you are "in the mainstream," but rather that you are on the correct side of an issue"

yaka_ubo
Occasional Member
Occasional Member
Birthday: 04 Jun 1980

Unread post by yaka_ubo »

I think living together should be a requirement before people get married. That way it would give them a chance to really see if they want to spend the rest of their lives together. It would cut down on the broken marriage rate. Why get married then find out you can't stand living with someone.
I think a law should be passed requiring a one year live-together period before a marriage license can be issued.

Now look at the score... an overwhelming majority of tagon-ons are in favor of living-together relationship. It seems like younger generation of tagon-ons are getting liberated and emotionally matured. :D

Tagon-onAmerican

Unread post by Tagon-onAmerican »

okey da sa iyo makig live-in?

To tackle this question, let's begin with...

Dating is the much needed "getting to know someone" phase of discovering love. In a relationship, one's habits and life styles are very much important to your compatiblity with someone else, especially if you're considering marrying them. How do you prefer your toilet seat - up or down? What kind of milk do you prefer - 2% or homo? Who's in charge of the remote?

Dating is the "dressed up" part of a relationship and while good for introduction and sharing things in common, it doesn't tell a damn thing about habits or life styles and definitely provides no direct answer to the questions above.

Look at "living together" as the final examination for testing your compatiblity with someone.

Another thing I will go out on a limb and say...is that marriage is not necessary in order to be in an ever-lasting, loving relationship. A growing argument is... getting married is just a cheap way of locking down someone to love you forever.

At a 56% divorce rate... be weary of slipping that ring on your finger... unless you're a gold digger, in which case, I know a few single business exec's who are nearing 85...[/quote]

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

If you think you are not ready for marriage then why live together? And if you can live together, why not get married?
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

NO LIVE-IN !...PERIOD.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

hmmm

Unread post by hmmm »

bonsal, that's what i love about you dong..

kalami gayod na magsanay an imo lahi

pispanero
Legal Counsel
Legal Counsel

sorry kun wara ma klaro an connection. but sakto si hmmmm, ya gets niya ako point. siguro pareho kami nan wavelength, hehehehe.

bitaw, may ako sa gud friend na yaka junts nan iya uyab. laung niya in love gayud kuno siya sa iya gf pero dili pa siya sure kun they are ment for each other, so yag live in da naay sila.

on the other hand, may ako isab lain na kila na yagminyo dayon maski dili pa siya sure kun in love siya sa iya in kaminyoan.

sa first case, ako siya in lang an na total in love sa gayud kaha siya (actually in love kuno sila duha hangtud kuman) nanga dili sila magaminyo. laung ko sa iya uno baya requirement para magminyo?

sa second case isab, before pa sila gaminyo, ako in lang an nanga dili da naay sila mag live in, awat sa dili pa sila sure sa ila in bati.

its really confusing. amo iton na yaka pangutana ako nan ini.