HELP REPAINT PURISIMA SCHOOL

You may post your remarkable and treasured moments during Purisima days.... (Please indicate your batch) Long live the Purisimians!!!!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, kalachuchi

sheilap
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by sheilap »

Since the 3rd qtr of year 2006, the Purisima School Alumni Association has been conducting activities to help Purisima School raise funds for the repainting of the entire school building. One of which was the "Halloween Disco for a Cause" held at the Tago gymnasium last December 31, 2006. However, proceeds of such activities were'nt enough. It is in this regard, that we are asking everyone with a kind heart to help us raise funds also. Financial assistance is highly appreciated :) :) :-D

You may send your donations directly to PS depository account. (I still have to ask for the account number) hehehehe... or have your relatives here hand it directly to the association's Treasurer, Ruth (Tata) Pilapil or Sharon Curada, the assistant treasurer to be properly acknowledged.

Thank you very much. Hope you had a wonderful christmas and happy new year to everyone.

I will upload more pictures of the school soon...

Send us also whatever are your comments and suggestions concerning the school or the association.

Sheila P.
PSAA President

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

thank u

Unread post by SIBULING »

hala neng padayuna.Kun makaluwagaray na , makaamutay da gihapon.

sheilap
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: thank u

Unread post by sheilap »

tnx te sibs. god bless!

Amela
Neophyte
Neophyte

Help Repaint Purisima School

Unread post by Amela »

Hi, I would like to give a donation. I dont know who I gonna send the money. If you could give the details the would be great.

Thanks & Regards

Mrs. Ben Youcef

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

hi amela,

so kind of you to have responded.

i'll get the details from the alumni president, ms. sheila portillo, as to where you can send your donation. or, if you have some relatives here in tago, you may send your donation to them and they will be the ones to turn it over to fr. glenn.

thank you very much. god bless.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

sheilap
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Help Repaint Purisima School

Unread post by sheilap »

Hi! Sorry for the delayed reply. Anyway, here's Purisima School's account number at PNB-Tandag: 674-511965-2. Please update us when you already made a deposit. Thank you very much and God bless! :)

Amela
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by Amela »

CAN YOU GIVE ME THE MOBILE NUMBER OF FR: GLENN , PLEASE?
YES, I KNOW SOMEBODY IN OUR HOME TOWN BUT I DONT TRUST THEM. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

amela,

here's fr. glenn's number: 09204697680.

thanks and good bless.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

sheilap
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by sheilap »

To Mrs. Cherlita Montero-Sumalpong:

Salamatirs sa imo donation for the repainting of Purisima School. K_Spy hand it over to me last Saturday, March 3, during the career symposium.
Salamatirs gayod :)