Tagosds.Org Still a Work in Progress @ 2

New announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

K_spy,

It slipped in my memory that in January of 2006 in an effort to conceal my identity I made few posts using the handle Guest. Witty and fast as you were, your strong hunch proved a reality. Yatokmad mo sa na ako yadto.

Dr.X
Neophyte
Neophyte

my testimonial about tagosds.org

Unread post by Dr.X »

my testimonial about tagosds.org (better late than never)

I am glad to have found this site through google search engine. the website is well done and very informative. I am impressed that there is so much enthusiasm displayed by the forum posters/contributors.

Aside from that, excellent looking site and a great place for tagon-ons to congregate and organize. It is a tremendous leap in the right direction!

bonsal & k-spy , Thanks for all the hard work you’ve put in on this website. You're providing an enormously valuable information resource to Tagon-ons all over the globe. Because of this website, Tago is just a mouse-click away.
"Life is wasted on the living" - Zaphod Beeblebrox IV

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

I received this comment thru online feedback form of Tagosds.Org mainpage:

hi to all! this is the superb site iv ever browsed as compared to websites of bohol and cebu..i mean im referring to local facet. anywayz, i have been to tago once only. and really, i love your delicacy! az in!! my granny's from tago! i wish to meet relatives through this site..i believe tagon-ons having surname of Murillo are our relatives..so if you bear such surname,il defintely would like to know you more..pretty please..you can also browse my friendster and multiply accounts: ayambotoi2@yahoo.com.ph and michellemabuhay.multiply.com respectively! please, please, please! thanx a lot!!!
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Insomada

Hello,

Good to hear your comment. Murillo??? My mum is Murillo so I'm confident magparente pa gyod ta.

Hala come and blog with us, you never know this would pave the way for your search of your other Murillo relatives. Good on you.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

insoms,

am just guessing. but this dudette must be from san miguel. basin anak ini ni ruel buhay (michelle "ma"buhay?) whose mother, edith murillo-buhay, is the sister of ma'am illuminacion murillo-saba.

i grabbed the above pic from her multiply account and she has chinky eyes, the Buhay trademark. but then again, am just guessing.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Insomada

Thanks for your effort Kamps.

Your guess might prove you right for you know the Murillos in San Miguel more than I do. OO mabagae gayod agaw an mga Murillo ngad-on. Mga mga paryente yaon sila ni Mama. Ako wara na tanto makadomdom kay di sa ako tigkadtu-an.

Thanks again. Your great!

mitch
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 28 Apr 1984

tete-a-tete

Unread post by mitch »

hi to all! glad to hear from those who responded! my apology for a tardy reply, been busy these days! yes, yes, Im Ruel's eldest child! and editha's first grandchild. Should you want to check out my pictures, i've posted some in my friendster account, got pix of Pop's and my cute cousins! So excited to hear more from my relatives and friends of my relatives! thanx, thanx! a million thanx! :-D

i remain gorgeous,
michelle buhay :-D (super thanx to Yani)