A WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE

A biographical sketch of Tagon-ons who make a difference.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: A WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE

Unread post by BONSAL »

K-spy, i bought 5 copies for that issue. pagapanhambog ko gayud ngadi na ako amigo an writer. hehe! hain dag-a tagon-on gud! bravo k-spy! soooo proud of you.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

hahahahaha grabe sab bon nan 9 copies.....naman baya ga shortage ngadi nan PDI! you see, i have to let somebody from mangagoy buy me a copy. even duchess has to content herself with a photocopy. katig bought hers in butuan.

that was the only article i wrote last year for the inquirer (not counting of course my winning food essay). and you know what? the bureau chief texted me to send more stories, even saying that i might be interested to do a business profile of surigao del sur.

hhmmmmm, i already like 2008 even this early!
:roll
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

ay..ay... KRIMINALI!!!! Batch 81 iton tao??? hehehe... unoy taraw regalo kanimo ni balbahutog? hehehe

kampanaryo_spy

pato wrote:ay..ay... KRIMINALI!!!! Batch 81 iton tao??? hehehe... unoy taraw regalo kanimo ni balbahutog? hehehe

pagpuyo kay ma priso kay kita. sayunan kaw nan kriminal! :)
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kampanaryo_spy

i received this check from the Phiippine Daily Inquirer (PDI) today for my feature on Lola Doni. i'm posting it here hoping you will all get inspired to try writing professionally. although writing is not about money, it's nice to get paid for it.

and so PDI now banks with Security Bank. it used to be Union Bank.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:the article as it appeared in the Philippine Daily Inquirer (December 16, 2007)

this article earned me the BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER. and i just wish i could divulge it. but let me thank a-ty. -o-by -o-ad- for restoring my faith in Santa Claus!
K-Spy,

MAZAL TOV! :D :D :D
Be mindful to hand me my original copy next time I see you. Or can you mail it? :wink :wink

I salute you.

"a-ty. -o-by -o-ad-" I can name that tune in 1 note. That, if you want me to =P~
Last edited by Alibangbang on Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:i received this check from the Phiippine Daily Inquirer (PDI) today for my feature on Lola Doni. i'm posting it here hoping you will all get inspired to try writing professionally. although writing is not about money, it's nice to get paid for it.

and so PDI now banks with Security Bank. it used to be Union Bank.
K-Spy,

Hahaha....I have x-ray vision !!! And, moonlighting (undercover) with the BIR. =P~ =P~

Tan-awa diba what goes around comes around. What you get for being generous!!!

So happy for you...
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

hahahahahahaha

abb,

i'd rather you name the tune in one-sixteenth note! =P~

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

Kamps,

Wara na say ako mahisulti na nganhi kay hapit hurot na sa nila in laong. Mabuhay ka! batchmate. :roll :roll :roll

An ako kopya nan yaon na article mo, ako na in pa laminate kay para dili madunot.
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

badung
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor
Birthday: 29 Jan 1947

Unread post by badung »

Wow, K_spy. Amo na kay ini an pagalaong na "there is a gold mine hidden in every life." If you dig deeper, damoi pa kay an moabot na buwawan. :-D

kampanaryo_spy

korek kaw bads!

pero usahay angay sab kita maghinay-hinay kay basin nan tanto nato linungagay nan halawum yadtoy baya ngadto ga nga-nga na buaya. tagmano iton ya tukob kita nan way oras. ka problemahi dayon kay daan sa gayud way signal ngadto sa ilawum nan tiyan nan buaya, nah unhon ta na ini pag comment nganhi. [-X

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:korek kaw bads!

pero usahay angay sab kita maghinay-hinay kay basin nan tanto nato linungagay nan halawum yadtoy baya ngadto ga nga-nga na buaya. tagmano iton ya tukob kita nan way oras. ka problemahi dayon kay daan sa gayud way signal ngadto sa ilawum nan tiyan nan buaya, nah unhon ta na ini pag comment nganhi. [-X

K-Spy,

Hahahahah... ikaw gayod...maka libantar gayod ini sa ako imahinasyon :-D :-D :-D

Okay da kon matukob nan buaya tapos waray signal kay puydi dasa isuka ni buaya. An problema kon pag abay kabya para mahalawum an lungag haw aya ka gon-ob an lungag tapos katabonan kita nan lupa !?! 8-[

Haw pag ka atol isab na min agi si Toyang iban si Katonggan (peace :oops: ) min laong, "Sin-oy ga lungag nganhi na wara sa kadyawa pag tabon inin lungag! Kadilikado basin may madabas! Hala tabunan ta" Paga dasok pa gayod. Arayy....... patay kitan waray oras ya lubong kitan buhi pawong an signal #-o #-o :-D peace guys peace

kampanaryo_spy

Alibangbang wrote: Be mindful to hand me my original copy next time I see you. Or can you mail it? :wink :wink

why not? ikaw pa!

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy,

Uno adton campaign slogan ni PP? "Pangarap kong tuparin ang mga pangarap nyo!" :oops:

Ikaw ha :-D tuparin mo ang pangako mo dahil umaasa ako
:-D :-D