2008 PS ALUMNI HOMECOMING (DETAILS AS OF FEB. 10, 2008)

Post your School's Alumni Homecoming events here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, iCeprIncEsS

BUTIGON
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Re: 2008 PS ALUMNI HOMECOMING (DETAILS AS OF FEB. 10, 2008)

Unread post by BUTIGON »

batch ni Butigon..uno na? uli naa kamo..
IF YOU WANT TO END UP WITH THE RIGHT ONE, YOU GOTTA MAKE IT HAPPEN....THE BEST ONES ARE ALWAYS TAKEN..........IF YOU WON'T STEAL THEM , YOU WON'T HAVE THEM... : )

sheilap
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by sheilap »

k spy and bon,
tnx sa iyo duha, ipadayon lang an iyo mga plano kay ilakip gayod yaon sa program.. wa pa sa sab kami ka draft nan program.

k spy, kw na an maghinang nan slide show para sa tribute sa mga yangamatay ug mga yakapasar? ;)

Any suggestion kon sin-o ato hinangon na keynote speaker? i'm planning to pick somebody from the list of jubilarians.. what do you think guys? [-(

Bon, basin ganahan iyo batch mag-sponsor nan para sa sound system para di na mogasto an PSAA, hehehehehe...

fiona
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Birthday: 02 Jul 1979

Unread post by fiona »

BUTIGON wrote:batch ni Butigon..uno na? uli naa kamo..
butigon, lang a c imesh na mouli cia ky yaon bgan na batch mo wra pa ky gaud yaon kaatend sukad nan alumni homecoming... :lol: :lol:

titol
Provisional Member
Provisional Member
Birthday: 03 Oct 1979

Unread post by titol »

to all batch coordinators,

ready na an mga envelopes para sa PSA King & Queen (yadi sa ako :) )...wa namu matapos distribute ky kauwanerz (hagkoterz pa gaud)...hopefully ma distribute namu ini tanan w/n ds week

k_spy,
kun pwede ba daw ikaw an mag emcee :wink :wink :wink

*imesh
Devoted Member
Devoted Member
Birthday: 20 Sep 1980

Unread post by *imesh »

fiona wrote:
BUTIGON wrote:batch ni Butigon..uno na? uli naa kamo..
butigon, lang a c imesh na mouli cia ky yaon bgan na batch mo wra pa ky gaud yaon kaatend sukad nan alumni homecoming... :lol: :lol:
oo fion yaton na :-D :-D
ikaw an rayna sa iyo batch?

The brave does not live forever, but the coward does not live at all

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

sheilap wrote:k spy and bon,
1. k spy, kw na an maghinang nan slide show para sa tribute sa mga yangamatay ug mga yakapasar? ;)

2. i'm planning to pick somebody from the list of jubilarians.. what do you think guys? [-(

3. Bon, basin ganahan iyo batch mag-sponsor nan para sa sound system para di na mogasto an PSAA, hehehehehe...

sheilap,

1. no probs. i'll do the text and bon can do the visuals. just provide us with names, dates, and other details;

2, that's the best, especially if s/he comes from the golden jubilarians.

3. i suggest you request dondon laurente for the sounds. we had his sound system for a song when we had the search for ms. glam last year.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kampanaryo_spy

titol wrote:kun pwede ba daw ikaw an mag emcee :wink :wink :wink

titol,

i suggest we farm out the job to the younger batches. last year's pair were good. maybe we can try equally good purisimians: butigon, coletz (she's going home with bon, right?) or even the two deejays of the local FM station who are graduating this month at STC with cum laude honors.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kampanaryo_spy

BONSAL wrote: I remember "Kanlungan" had been a background music of Mcdonald's TV commercial way back a years ago.[/b]
BON and IMESH,

yup, i remember that song from a mcdonal's commercial.

i suggest we have to agree with the pitch of the presentation so we can fit in the soundtrack. i mean, is the presentation retrospective, senti, or upbeat? if we want it retro or senti, for example, then "Kanlungan" will be perfect. but if we have someting upbeat/optimistic, then i guess we have to find a sountrack that best fits the agreed pitch.

just thinking aloud. :)

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

K-spy, how about if we wrap both retro & upbeat in the presentation? After Kanlungan..let's tag on the upbeat pitch. At the same time shifting the visuals into bouyant mode. Do you have any recommended upbeat music that would correspond in our presentation?
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

sheilap
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by sheilap »

K_spy, inkasabutan sa meeting last Sunday na general dakan kuno an sa mga patay, we dont have to name names na lang.. i just don't know how its going to be presented... or maybe we'll just have to pause for a minute of silence for them... i don't know which is better.. tapos an tribute sa mga yakapasar, para madali da kuno, last year dakan na mga yakapasar an ato sugdan ...

About the sound system, si Nikki Blaine Laurente na an in-assign nila...

titol
Provisional Member
Provisional Member
Birthday: 03 Oct 1979

Unread post by titol »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
titol wrote:kun pwede ba daw ikaw an mag emcee :wink :wink :wink

titol,

i suggest we farm out the job to the younger batches. last year's pair were good. maybe we can try equally good purisimians: butigon, coletz (she's going home with bon, right?) or even the two deejays of the local FM station who are graduating this month at STC with cum laude honors.

k_spy, ikaw sa gud an paga suggest nla hehe anyways...mamadayeg na sab kmi kan BUTIGON UG COLETZ....sugot na taraw kamu mga langs :)

bon, tabangi convince kan coletz na mag emcee hehe

k_spy, sin o yaon duha na mga DJs :-k

fiona
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Birthday: 02 Jul 1979

Unread post by fiona »

imesh, bantay dasa gaud dili kaw mouli... :lol: :lol: :lol: wray manugot na mag rayna sa amo batch.. hehehe....

kampanaryo_spy

sheilap wrote:K_spy, inkasabutan sa meeting last Sunday na general dakan kuno an sa mga patay, we dont have to name names na lang.. i just don't know how its going to be presented... or maybe we'll just have to pause for a minute of silence for them... i don't know which is better.. tapos an tribute sa mga yakapasar, para madali da kuno, last year dakan na mga yakapasar an ato sugdan ...
sheilap,

ok, good. igo da sa i-announce nan emcee:
at this point, let us all observe a one-minute silence in memory of Purisimians who have passed away. or words to that effect.

as to the passers, ok da sab haw an kuman da na year. but then again, that would not even total to 10 persons, which means, the proceeding will eat up only 10 seconds max.

titol,

the girl's family name is patino and the boy's, mahinay. they're batchmates at PS and neighbors at duma-duma.

kampanaryo_spy

sheilap,

who's the guest speaker? for two reasons, the hon. lourdes t. duque would have been a great choice, (1) she's a golden jubilarian; (2) she has been elected barangay captain of badian, one of cebu's tourist hubs.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

titol wrote:
bon, tabangi convince kan coletz na mag emcee hehe
Titol,

Inlang-an ko na si Coletz. Ok da kuno sa iya. :lol:

Hain na anhin iban na mga piktyurs nan mga karaan na batch? Uno na orasa! hehehe....
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn