Purisima School History

Broadcast Yourself @ Youtube!!!
tuba
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 15 Nov 1975

Purisima School History

Unread post by tuba »

Last edited by tuba on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: Purisima School History

Unread post by BONSAL »

OMG! I am in awe of the way the video is created. Great job Kspy! as always.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

very well done. terrific!

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

bon&pato,

thank you. but i requested tuba to pull out the video because it contained a few changes that a) i didn't know about, b) didn't pass my standards. there was a portion that the audio was not in sync with the video, one text overlapped a graphic, a pic was cropped, the visuals in the credit was not consistent.

i'll have another sit down session with my video editor soon to restore the video to its original state as shown during the homecoming.

i only saw the video today after i arrived from butuan, thus the delayed response. my apologies.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

K-Spy,

Aduy alu ayaw pag dugaya (pressure :-D ) kay hapit nakay ako ma long-si (animik) nan pinaabot. :-D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

abb,

i can't blame edward, nick lau's staff who's a computer God and my vid editor. without my knowing it, iya inpa "guapo" an final version na in post nganhi. an kaso, it didn't sit well with me because it contained a few of my personal no-nos. hibawo kaw balitaw na inin may OCD ta. so, we had to go back to the drawing board.

ingkudan garo namo kahapon galing kay busy si edward nan inin basketball sa tago kay hapon astan dum san iskedyul. kuman sab garo (may seminar namo ngadto sa munisipyo nan tago), paghiatul na an iya laptop inda sa davao nan iya officemate. adto an mga files. sa bernis pa uli, demodo sa sabado na ini ma trabaho. galing kay championship sa nan inter purok sa sabado. may ako sab summer grad class, sabado astan domingo.

sige lang, sa sunod semana mahibalik ta da yadto pag patik nganhi. i'm hoping it's worth the wait for all of you who haven't caught the video when it was first posted here.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:abb,

sige lang, sa sunod semana mahibalik ta da yadto pag patik nganhi. i'm hoping it's worth the wait for all of you who haven't caught the video when it was first posted here.
K-Spy,

Hala kay paaboton ko. Take your time......
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess