PSAA HOMECOMING 2009 SNAPSHOTS

Post your birthdays, weddings, burial, baptismal, community, etc. pictures here.

- You can upload pictures in this area.
- Maximum size allowed is 800x600.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: PSAA HOMECOMING 2009 SNAPSHOTS

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:saba mo bon kay eksaminon ko si abb kay witik pare eping raba iton.

hala abb, tukda. :-D basta way labot ko haw mapagan. jolen. :-D

K-Spy,

Kan Nick Lau!!!!!!!!!!! :roll :roll
An pagka kolokoy mo gayod na tao kaw.. :roll :roll :roll :roll I should really be stirring my husband's dinner not trouble :lol: :lol: :shock: naay tagad kay mag pa lasik pa ako :lol: :lol: Oh man! Whewwwww... huwas-huwasan sa lamang inin ato ilok nan komatawa nan inin imo kalaki.

Sayonan kaw agaw pila ka baboy an ya biktima niyo? :-D :-D Poor piggies... they got sent up to pig heaven way before their time. :-D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

THE LECHON MONOLOGUE

"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kampanaryo_spy

Alibangbang wrote: K-Spy,

:-D
nick lau sa imong mata. :-D whooy taraw kan abb, gapa U.S.-U.S. kay. bagan mas interesting yaon yahitabo sa likod, amo? [-X :-D
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy,

:-D :-D :-D :-D Kon pinoy pa ini sila si Jay Leno, David Letterman and Conan O'Brien, I wonder if they could come up with these monologue as easily as you did. :roll :roll :roll
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
Alibangbang wrote: K-Spy,

:-D
nick lau sa imong mata. :-D whooy taraw kan abb, gapa U.S.-U.S. kay. bagan mas interesting yaon yahitabo sa likod, amo? [-X :-D
:-D :-D wahnakosay :-D Still reeling from the 1984: Pahinungod, Balik Tan-aw vid. Really K-Spy, it's marvelous.

kampanaryo_spy

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Uhot »

[quote="kampanaryo_spy"]INTER-BATCH

Batch '90
pssst -- uno inin iyo, ga D-I-E-T kamo or PAREGLA :?: hubyas kon johnson pa nan una :roll: ... manti-aw, canned drinks, mani sanan uno yaon ... bagan sa CHIPPY :?: :lol: -dili sa kita kalaong na waray mahimo kay di paypay, di cellphone yaon pwan lipstick may camera sanan cellphone :!: hahaha :!: amo ini ... way mga libog... basta Argo "RELAX lang" hmmm, mga bagis gayud kamo, ... majaw ini haudon ... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmmm, lisod tagikon ... "mix-match" ... pinigon ta naa. Sugdon ko: si NonoyS, uno yaon sa atubang mo JulieP imo bana :?: (haraw sakto ako), si NenengPL, LitaM, VickyLQ -(inin 3 permi galuyot), sa likod mo bakad di ko maklaro, si PatatS, sunod di ko maklaro, si BobL, si AlanQ sanan si ElmerB ;) musta mo diha oiiiii :!: ;) ... unsay guya sa iyo ngaton ... lamin panginabuhi, ARGO ... RELAX ba kadayaw ug MALIPAYON ... way STRESS :roll: 8) :-D

Batch '73
psst, kamo gayud 3, dili magbuwag :-# ... uno pay iyo pagahuwatan, bukagi na ton iyo lechon kay bagan yaka-IHI na raba .... balitaw, lanay na an taba ... hinmuyos :roll: :lol: uno sa yaon sa tumoy, pansit sanan _?_ :?: Lit, bagan say yao'y iyo kinilaw, :-) gikan yaon sa iyo WISPAN - Fishpond ba :?: ... galaong raba si NenengPL na kon maka uli ako, mamingwit kita sa iyo Wispan :-# =; ... siya day u-imbitar way imo kalibutan :-)... atimana Ning ... Kagwapa nan iyo lamisa, tima-ilhan na mahusay na mga HOUSE-MAKERS :!: ishtraw..."LIVER SPREAD"-dakon atay..galamayang ... :roll: :lol: :-D
Last edited by Uhot on Fri May 01, 2009 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stop, look and listen ... "Silence is golden!"

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

k-spy,

NICE TO SEE OLD FAMILIAR FACES, LABINA GAYUD AN SEAGULLS BATCH.
IT DIDNT SURPRISE ME AT ALL TO SEE STELLA MARIE AS STUNNING AS EVER.
I SINCERELY ADMIRE HER DAUNTLESSNESS DISPOSITIONS IN LIFE

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:THE LECHON MONOLOGUE

K-Spy,

Look what I just read and lifted (for all you guys to read) from the current issue of Time Magazine:

"Pork Art
By LARA DAY

Best Pig Ever
The Philippines

When itinerant TV chef Anthony Bourdain — whose love of all things porcine is famous — visited the Philippine island of Cebu with his show No Reservations and declared that he had found the "best pig ever," many viewers were as surprised by the hyperbole as by the country he situated it in. But not Filipinos, among whom the zenith of porky perfection is an indisputable fact. It was just a matter of time before the rest of the world found out.
The pig that made Bourdain smack his lips with glee was lechón, or slow-roasted suckling pig, perhaps the Philippines' most beloved dish. Usually reserved for fiestas, it has long been a source of fanatical adulation; it's not uncommon for a whole lechón, still hot and fresh from roasting, to be flown across the country for special occasions. Though varieties differ regionally — stuffing can include any combination of lemongrass, tamarind, star anise, garlic, green onions and chili leaves, while condiments range from a light vinegary dipping sauce to a thick liver-based gravy — the basic concept remains the same. A pig is roasted for hours over a fire of open coals, slowly rotated on a bamboo spit, lovingly basted and meticulously supervised until its flesh is so tender, moist and succulent that it can be sliced with the edge of a plate, and its skin so crisp it can be punctured with the tap of a finger. You could call it the Platonic ideal of a pig, but it's doubtful if Plato, or even an entire faculty of philosophers, could have imagined anything so exquisite." :roll :roll

Eat your heart out Dominican Republic, Spain and Puerto Rico :roll :roll Our Philippine lechon rule!!!!! :D :D

Hhmm :-k perhaps the timing of this piece seems a little off given international and global concern over swine flu outbreak that originated and still devastating its epicenter; the country of Mexico, but, it's hard to resist. So...please be safe. :wink

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:pa-apas.
[/color]

batch '66

WOW! :shock :shock girls :-D mga beauties pa rin :roll :roll Amo ini an contemporaries ni Mana C. Batch'66. From left: Sonia Rautraut-Portillo; Melcy (Melchorita) Ramirez; Belen (Fortunata) Montenegro-?; Neri (Nerita) Quinonez-Duque; Emma Quinonez-Casada, the elder sister ni Insomada & Gloria Doromal-Yu, Kiboglet's aunt. I miss you guyz :( :(

Hain na an kan UHOT batch? wara say ako hinkit-an bisan isahay da lamang. Batch '65. Na hala HOTSHIE planohon ta sa sunod tuig puhon.

Ner, Mels, Auntie Son, Belen & Glor get in touch with everyone. Nene Menil, Miguel Suarez, Si Titay Estrada, Rose Grumo, Romea Murillo, Si Roger Pimentel...etc.etc. ug uban pa. Yadton mga taga Bayabas. Vicenta Bandoy, Flory Cabrera (my brod-in-law) OY!!si Rustica Ordonia, Totong Orellanida & his sister, Jimena Montenegro, Nancy Espinoza-Casinas... Pahibaw-a sila na mag-reunion kita sa 2010. Apil gihapon kita sa kadaghanan pero may ato isab adlaw para sa ato Batch'66 and family. Think of the venue. Kansilad or Siargao is ok. It's all up to you :D :D :D

Ako an bahala kan Jocelyn Curada-Dumlao. She will be migrating na isab next year ngadi sa U.S. of A. :-D :-D lipayi si Moder Nating kay may ako na iban ngadi. :lol: :lol: :lol: Dili na siya(si Jocelyn) mag-doctora ngadi , an iya dakan isab duha ka doctora an mag-practice ngadi, consultant dakan siya nila. :-D :-D si Jocelyn na gusto na may reunion nan amo mga kurassmates.

Auntie HOTSHIE :-D retire na isab para katuyangan kita nan liniboday. :-k :-k Oras na :roll :roll Balikan ko si Austria. I'm so in love with that place. I think in one of my past life, I lived there. :roll: :roll: :roll: Do you believe in re-incarnation? :-) :-) :-$ ako da gud lamang. :D :D I'm a Catholic......

INSOM-ning! :-D makalipot na gayod ako ngaton ako ipagiban si Mana mo Elyn. Lang-a an amo kurassmate na libodan kamo namo sa Austalia :-D :-D .
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.