kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

ADAM OR CHRIS?

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

CHRIS!!!!

toyang and indyGirl,

sinoy iyo?

an kan manyosa/palibatlibat si ADAM an iya kay ganahani siyan eyeliner ni adam, astan listuhi kuno magpakaniit. :-D
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kampanaryo_spy

Re: ADAM OR CHRIS?

YES!!!!!!

once more, my love for underdogs has proven me right.

way to go, Chris! :roll
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

IndyGirl
Occasional Member
Occasional Member

Unread post by IndyGirl »

Adoy yahuli ako nganhi pagtubag pero Chris isab ako. Inday haw yadawat mo an text ko kanimo kaina sa wa pa magsugod an AI. OK da isab garo si Adam pero mas ganahan ako kan Chris. Kalmahi da lamang siya ikompara kan Adam na gadahum gayod na makadaug.

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

OYYY :shock: :shock: K-SPY, I like them both pero ADAM ako boto. Between Danny & Cris, CRIS ako. Pero Cris & Adam - ADAM ako. :-) :-)
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

K-spy,

Ay na kan ADAM ako.
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Uhot »

ay na ... peace time na 8-[ ... gusto ko gayud sila duha ... pero kay Adan dasa gayud ako :-k ... laong pa ni Eva... :lol: ... pero, cordaps, ... si David, ;) aregralaha ... bupolopok sa gapayupod apakopo dipilipi mag bupotapang sa bupoupot #-o ... mamaw :lol: :-#
Stop, look and listen ... "Silence is golden!"

kampanaryo_spy

hey guys,

regardless of what the judges said, dihaw madayaw para kanako ini na batch kuman. in fact waray gayud ako bet. dihaw pareho sa uno na sa sugod pa daan may ako na manok.

i had no particular favorite. except that when the contest was down to two contestants, i had to take side somehow. and so i picked chris. but only because almost everybody was rooting for adam.

conventional wisdom says that overconfidence can kill a cat. and indeed, over confidence killed the cat in adam. but tell me: why do i have this feeling adam will become more successful than chris? :?

indyGirl,

sorry wara ako ka tubag pag text mo kay way load. :-D in-absenan gayud namo ni starbucks. adam yaon siya; adto yatagpuyo. :-D

history repeats itself gayud. di ba last year amoy sab yaon yahitabo kan david archuleta (again, starbucks's fave) and david cook (my bet because he was the underdog then.)?

but we have to hand it to the AI producers for mounting a wonderful show.

starbucks
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Unread post by starbucks »

Correction K-spy! I've never been a fan of Adam Lambert! From the start, I was rooting for Danny Gokey and even if he finished third..... sa kanya pa rin ako :D

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

starbucks wrote:Correction K-spy! I've never been a fan of Adam Lambert! From the start, I was rooting for Danny Gokey and even if he finished third..... sa kanya pa rin ako :D

Star,

Sa season finale ga duet sila si Kris Allen sanan si Keith Urban. (artist nan: "You’ll think of Me", imo ganahan na kanta) nan “I Wanna Kiss a Girl” basta Star, adto na ako pag apasa sa cloud 9. Keith is so appealing! And sexy and delicious :oops: 8-[ :-D

Kadi sa October 8 kay may Keith Urban one night only sa Madison Square Garden tan-aw kita. :wink :shock
Last edited by Alibangbang on Sat May 23, 2009 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

starbucks wrote:Correction K-spy! I've never been a fan of Adam Lambert! From the start, I was rooting for Danny Gokey and even if he finished third..... sa kanya pa rin ako :D

STARBUCKS,

GOOD CHOICE....DANNY GOKEY ....I LIKE HIM TOO.

CHRIS ALLEN ... DARK HORSE SHINES AT THE END !!! I LOVE IT !!!

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

sughac wrote:

STARBUCKS,

GOOD CHOICE....DANNY GOKEY ....I LIKE HIM TOO.

CHRIS ALLEN ... DARK HORSE SHINES AT THE END !!! I LOVE IT !!!

KRIS ALLEN - Sug, in kaloy-an kay devout Christian tao. :D :-D Worship leader nan Church sa Maumelle, Arkansas sanan sa Chi Alpha campus ministry nan University of Central Arkansas where he studied, majoring in business. He capped his faith by doing missionary work around the world. To such distant places including Morocco, South Africa, Burma, Mozambique, Spain, Thailand and South Africa. This I've read. :-D No wonder his demeanor seems so well adjusted. :-D

From our household, the Teen stayed up till 20 votes were cast in total: 4 each from each 4 cel phones (4 allowable votes each line) and 4 from the landline. She's determined! Kris is a cool guy and I like the way he strums his guitar. :-D I wish him great success.

Have a good Memorial Day weekend.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

IndyGirl
Occasional Member
Occasional Member

Unread post by IndyGirl »

K_spy, ok da kon wara kaw makatubag sa text nako. Kahibawo sa ako na gatan-aw gayod kamo ngaton. I just didn't know you and Starbucks missed work because of this. But I figured it out that there will be AI fans who won't go to work so they can watch the show.

Starbucks, an imo "anak" ngadi operahan na isab kay yadislocate an kaliwa na abaga. 2 years ago yadislocate an kaliwa na tuhod, inoperahan isab. Aksidente gihapon kay ini lagi ganahani sa siya nan sports. Sa una skateboarding kuman wrestling. Mapatay na ako nan kinabido pero aksidente sa lagi. Mo freak out na isab ako ini sa hospital labi na dad-on na sa operating room. Permi pa gayod maatol na 3 days before their last day of school. Baya-baya mo enjoy na isab siya nan iya summer na waray iya mahimo kay inin "inutil" siya. Ako pa raba gayod na talawani mag dressing nan iton mga tinahi or staples sa lawas. Ay,ay!

starbucks
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Unread post by starbucks »

ABB,

Yes, the duet drove me crazy and all because of sexy Kieth Urban!! :lol: Even Kris could not take his eyes off him. According to a blogger, afraid he might be lost hehehe

I like the boy-next-door image of Kris. His Voice? Not really. But he had his good moments also. As for drama king Adam, the black nail polish and his excessive use of eyeliner? eewww! But oh Boy, his voice could move mountains!!! labi na haw magpakaniit :lol: But I still heart Danny Gokey and when he was singing "Hello" and later when he was joined by Lionell Richie? Lord!!!! I was in seventh heaven!!!! (bigtoyon!!!) :lol:

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

abb,

i know danny gokey is a christian because i heard him and his pastor were interviewed in a christian radio station but kris allen, laong pa nila way earth ko. it's a sheer example of what the book of proverbs says.... " The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water; he turns it wherever he will".........

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

sughac wrote:abb,

it's a sheer example of what the book of proverbs says.... " The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water; he turns it wherever he will".........
Sug,

Yes, exactly!

Sug, pagka lamii estudyuhan nan "poetry" sa Biblia. Yadi ako ya stuck sa Song of Songs (Hebrew text -"Solomon's Song of Songs) (cf. DT 10:17 "God of gods, Lord of lords 1Ti 6:15 "King of kings)". 8 short chapters KJV naman lawomi tugkadon. Ag ko paresan nan Concordance para ma claro an splikar. Sug, sunod raba nan ini an lima ka major propesias (Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel and Daniel) when I get there tabangi ako pag sabot ha?