New announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Urgent Prayer Request

Unread post by BONSAL »

Please pray for our fellow Tagon-ons in Provident Village, Marikina who are currently trapped by Typhoon Ondoy that caused massive flash floods....

God bless us all!!!
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Urgent Prayer Request

Unread post by BONSAL »

Based on my last communication with Auntie Tita Prado-Reyes, they're still waiting for the rescuers and now staying on the roof top. The flood is 9meters high.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Calling all Tagon-ons in Manila to offer any kind of assistance to our fellow Tagon-ons in Provident Village, Marikina City.
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Thank you Trinity Ihaw-Ihaw c/o Boy Lozada & Family for pledging 500pcks of food and assorted clothings.
- ronald e. Osborn

loklok
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 10 Jan 1970

Unread post by loklok »

Really shock of what was happen.calling all tagon-ons resides nearly.Tabangan nato inin mga tagon-ons na apikihi nan ini na mga lugar. any help na ato ika share kay apikihi gayud yaon sa baha.I was there before, and the place is really prone to that baha2. Bonsal just keep in touch....Thanks

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 05 Jun 1964

Unread post by edpels »

lok, c gigi anak ni anhing uncle etot hapit malumos kay wara kabantay na lawomi na baya sa ila pagahuy-an.

loklok
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 10 Jan 1970

Unread post by loklok »

aw amo ba, ako bitaw sige monitor kay may ato sa ngadto mga lumon lagi.kalooy sa dios si manong alex da an medyo apektado, minlutaw kuno an iya refrigerator,kay bulacan area sa yadton iya.Lisod sab ma kontak kay wa pa kuno kuryente,brown-out pa gihapon,wa maka charge nan cellphone.Hain baya si gigi dapita? Kalouyay sab...Na hala , we keep on praying na ma recover da kita nan ini na panghitabo.Grabehe an mga videos sa TV, Yan lutaw sa pati sakyanan.Madayaw kay sila uncle Jun ug mga manghud ko,taas kuno an ila lugar.Di kadayaw maabot nan baha.Salamat edpels for the info..

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

Bon,

I'm so sorry to hear about auntie Tita. How about uncle Nap and the rest, mana nengneng ? I used to stay in uncle Nap's house on my short trips to Manila before.There was even one time that i slept at auntie Tita's cuz uncle Nap's place was packed.They were such a wonderful people.When i first heard the news about Marikina, they were the first one that pop out from my mind but i forgot the name of their village. Let them know that i'm praying for them and to all our kababayans

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

Bon ,salamat sa Ginoo na ok da sila tanan.Amoy Importane sa tanan.Way ako turog abay ampo sa ila.

Pag buot nan Ginoo ini tanan.

Sug,salamat sa pag adum dum sa ato kalumunan.

Para sa ako malami gayud musuksuk sa Provident.Inday uno malami gayud ngadto,bisan may bay na kami sa antipolo.Adto gayud maghurum huruman.

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

sibs,

Mabibohi sa gayud ngadto kay bagan pirmi may mga bisita, abo na kun weekend. Dili gayud kabsan nan tao. Amo yaon basta mga madayaw mo-abi abi nan mga tao bisitahon gayud. Thanks God ,answered prayer na ok da sa baya sila. Bagan kakulba-i nan ila experience.

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

sug,pag buot gihapon nan Ginoo na ya save sila.

bisan inbahaan ,mabibu dakan sa lang sila ngadto kay bonding pa rin sila tanan .abu na yadto c mambobot,aligmaat yasayo an iya Xmas party.adto intawun gabaguud nan iya mga iahtagay na mga bado .

kita sab gud bsan unoy muabut na challenge sa ato kinabuhi ,gumagawa talaga kita nan paagi na maka move on.

malipayun sab ako na buhi da sila,tapos ini sab kami na mga lumon ,na musporta bisan sa gamay na paagi,

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Sibs,

This might be long overdue but I have been watching closely the intense devastation caused by the typhoon.

Paghikita ko nan mga pictures pati na an pinost ni Bon with Mana Tita on it yayanig gayod an ako kasing kasing. I’m sure with faith we can get through with this serious challenge.

I’m just happy to share that the Catholic Filipino Chaplaincy of Brisbane, Australia spearheads the solicitation of donations for the flood victims.

Hence, after the successful fund raising by our Christian Association, Australian Filipino Christian Community (AFCCOM) which is under the umbrella of the Filipino Chaplaincy, will be donating an amount to the diocese of Pasig. Bishop San Diego of the said parish will personally extend and monitor the donation process. I hope with our small contribution we help alleviate the sad plight of the victims. We can’t help everyone but to quote Mother Teresa’s words “if you can’t help all, at least you can help one”.

God bless the typhoon victims.

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Uhot »

I may be very late here but I was aware of the destruction typhoon ondoy had caused. I feel sorry for the victims ... I have my relatives and extended families na ya lakip ... kanaman ... isig talikud dakan lamang kitan hinipusay.To all the flood victims ... "generally, you are in my prayers".
Stop, look and listen ... "Silence is golden!"