GREETING!

joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...
whatever u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

GREETING!

Unread post by pato »

Before the year 2009 ends, I would like to say to all of you in advance that I’m grateful enough because, through this website, I’ve had the chance and opportunity of meeting new friends. You've made me laugh with some humorous jokes and stories in time of crisis. Tagosds.org has been a part of me ever since and I can’t live without even opening it. I’ve been hooked and addicted if that’s what the exact words to say, and this is where I’ve learned the courage to write and to share what’s deep inside me.

As we all celebrate the year 2010, I wish you good health and happiness in every endeavor that you will do. I am glad that we’ve crossed our path here and I hope that this site will continue to bring us happiness, prosperity, and it will last forever. Thank you and advance Happy New Year to all of you!

Cheers!

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Re: GREETING!

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

pats,

matay, tagdo sa dayon an luha ko na baya pudding ka dagko!
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:pats,

matay, tagdo sa dayon an luha ko na baya pudding ka dagko!
Advance Happy New Year, K-spy!

bubbles
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by bubbles »

Pats,

Happy New Year isab!!! :roll :roll :roll