Britania Once More

Want to sell? Want to buy? Want to promote your products & services? This is the place to advertise for free!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Britania Once More

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

When Ms. Lala Ambray, Provincial Tourism Officer, fetched me at half past 7:00 o’clock, I was already in my faux tourist get-up. It was a beautiful June 16 Wednesday morning, the sky was spotless, and we were headed for San Agustin, Surigao del Sur for the launching of Britania Island Tour Package.

(read the full article by clicking the link: http://kspy65.blogspot.com/)
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: Britania Once More

Unread post by BONSAL »

Kspy, IMHO, I think Britania needs a website in order to penetrate the market. my proposal is ready...hehehe. (dyok2x!)
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy

hi, bon.

i agree. ace (who's san agustin's ace) is even planning to have their own "tagosds.org" because he's been lurking here and he finds this site entertaining especially that bloggers comment in archaic tinagon-on.

as with most websites, it's content development that's critical else the site becomes dormant, or worst, goes kaput.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

Hi, K-spy,

This is what marvels me every time you write an article because you always make it a point that the reader finds it facile to read while you slickly hit every details of the story. This new article of yours, "Britania Once More", inspires me more to write.

kampanaryo_spy

pato wrote:Hi, K-spy,

This is what marvels me every time you write an article because you always make it a point that the reader finds it facile to read while you slickly hit every details of the story. This new article of yours, "Britania Once More", inspires me more to write.

pats,

thanks. but as i always tell you, to write well is to forget the big words (marvels, facile, slickly hit) and go for simple everyday words (amazes, easy, describe). write on, my good friend. :-)

kampanaryo_spy

BRITANIA ONCE MORE-PART TWO

The welcome program over and done with, we moved on to the Layag Design Contest. As jurors, we sat under a small nipa shed at the brink of a 100-meter walkway that stood on stilts.

(read the article in full by clicking the link: http://kspy65.blogspot.com/)

kampanaryo_spy

Mayor Alameda’s “Ademala” is the grandfather of all motorboats-for-hire in Britania. White, wide, and with parallel seats like that of a jeepney, the “Ademala” has a way of calming down tourists scared of seafaring.

(read the LAST and FINAL installment of "Britania Once More" by clicking the link: http://kspy65.blogspot.com/)

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

K-spy,

After finished reading your story, I find your description very entertaining. It makes me chuckle while imagining yourself on how you would deliver it in person. It’s not comical though but it really makes me laugh. Sorry.

When we were on this island before, how I wish we could have been gone to these other islets. It would have been more hilarious adventure. Anyway, it must have been intended by fate so that I could have another chance to look forward to.

Yes! Who won’t be amazed by that white powdery islet that has been sprawling on a turquoise rippling water? Amazing!

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

pato wrote:K-spy,

After finished reading your story, I find your description very entertaining. It makes me chuckle while imagining yourself on how you would deliver it in person. It’s not comical though but it really makes me laugh. Sorry.

When we were on this island before, how I wish we could have gone to these other islets. It would have been more hilarious adventure. Anyway, it must have been intended by fate perhaps so that I could still have another chance to look forward to.

Yes! Who won’t be amazed by that white powdery islet that has been sprawling on a turquoise rippled water? Amazing!