SOLA GRATIA

Tago's secret jewels and distinct voice.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

SOLA GRATIA

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Tago is blessed with natural attractions but only a few, if at all, have been developed. But recently an inland resort has opened in Pamugsukan, Gamut that is fast attracting tourists. It’s called “Sola Gratia.”

(read the full text by clicking the link: http://kspy65.blogspot.com/)
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kampanaryo_spy

Re: SOLA GRATIA

i'm surprised that at least 20 people have opened this thread. and i'm happy because 20 is far beyond the 10 that God required for Sodom and Gomorrah not to be destroyed.

yes, this site will survive!
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Kspy, definitely it will. Sooner or later they're going to revisit and reminisce their old posts and threads in this discussion board. Laong pa sa kanta ni Gary V "Babalik Ka Rin."
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

k-spy,

thanks for sharing.

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Guys,

This site will survive, I PROMISE YOU THAT.

Laini sa gayod kon mag aberya an site, an feeling ko amo da akon way kaligo. Kaya thanks to Bon for always so generous with his time for our site. Mabuhay ka Bon!

Kamps,

Don’t you know that I have read the full length of your post? That means I was one of those who visited this thread and, YES made a tour in our beloved site and your Vignette. Pero wa dakan ako mag greet kaniyo ni Bon kay hulihir na ako. Sa sunod dakan puhon ha ha ha.

In fact, I have some pics to share but don't know now how to post. Please teach me.

On Sola Gratia: I’m so happy to hear about it. This is definitely not impossible to visit as it’s just within close proximity to Tago. :D :D :D

janjan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by janjan »

I agree with you guys...this is a TEMPLATE of purest TAGON-ON...long live Tago sds.org.. :roll :roll :roll

kampanaryo_spy

amo lagi, bon. himuon ta yaon na saad.

kampanaryo_spy

insoms,

salamaters. basta kami ni pato gasabot na kami na tapos pistan minatay pun-on namo inin pabyon nan mga patik na yagkada-iya. haw wara nay mukanhi di kita da gud an basa-basa nan ato patik, amo? hahahaha

pero lain pay komedya, ag gayud ako mahinangop basta may hibaw-an ko na tao na ag pa gihapon mo sangki nganhi. pareho kan manday. laong niya: ay, ay kay kon wara pa lang mag omido an pabyon yahibawo garo ako na si mrs. macrina o. ang patay na kay daan sa gayud mahi patik ni k-spy. korek.

hala insoms magpahipi da lang kita nganhi, amo? total iton sa isab baya si jan-jan na permi yangukad nganhi. sige jan, padayuna iton trabaho mo para mulahutay inin pabyon ta.

Insomada

Amo Kamps.

Basta pag may time ako ag gayod ako mangukad ug mo ambit nan kalipay nganhi. Most of the time kinawat kawat kay sa work ako usually maka chance. Kanaman usahay an ako post yagkabubalintong. Pero sigi lang basta magpadayon an ato pabyon. Laong pa nan ako nephew ngadi mahamok an yasina nan site nato kay ti-aw mo amo day site sa Surigao del Sur na puede moboto online.

Kami gayod hinoon ngadi, inin site nato amoy sole source of up to date news about Tago and her people. Thanks to you Kamps and Bon.

Hala magpaabot kami nan mga pics sa Pistan Patay!

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Insomada wrote:In fact, I have some pics to share but don't know now how to post. Please teach me.
Mana, sayuni da gayud magpost nan piktyur. uno say madayaw haw mag skedyul dakan kita nan tutorial session on how to post pics in tagosds.org. :-D
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Insomada

Uno sa Bon, amo da sa una? Ipatik mo dakan kaha nganhi. Puede sab mag tutorial kita. Thanks.

Insomada

Uno sa Bon, amo da sa una? Ipatik mo dakan kaha nganhi. Puede sab mag tutorial kita. Thanks.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Mana Insom,

yadi na an video tutorial on how to post pics courtesy of youtube.

- ronald e. Osborn

Insomada

Gracias Bon! Gracias!

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

k_spy,

Just curious , who owns this sola gratia ?