skimboarding in tago

What's the latest from Tago? please post updates from Tago

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

skimboarding in tago

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Tago faces the Pacific Ocean whose wide variety of waves breaks into the shore of fine, slate gray sand. This setting is perfect for high performance surfing except for one thing: it's deadly!

We call our shore baybay and to it we attach the term ayuan, which means it begs relentlessly until it gets what it wants. So when we say that our baybay is ayuan, we mean this: it takes souls by force!

Every Tagon-on with the gall to go swimming at baybay knows that he has to watch out for higit, which happens when waves recede from the shore, dragging bathers to death with bizarre, brute force. Oscar Duque and Policarpo Medrano were two of the casualties. Poly, like Oscar years earlier, was already heading for home after swimming with a friend when he soiled his feet. He ran back to wash, never to be seen again.

And so it is with a sense of danger that Tago’s youngblood flirt with higit as they engage in their new sport---skimboarding!

(read the article in full by clicking the link: http://kspy65.blogspot.com/ )
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: skimboarding in tago

Unread post by pato »

K-spy,

I am flabbergasted that there’s a new sport that suddenly emerged into our town. There’s really no such thing as impossible if you are determined and interested into something.

Who would have thought that those children can resourcefully create some new fashion of ideas like skim board that’s made out of rubbish materials from the contractor’s bunkhouse in our unfinished and intermittent construction Tago-La Paz Bridge?

How I wish everybody is resourceful. In that way, everyone is thriving luxuriantly.

kampanaryo_spy

koreki kaw gayud, Pats.

naman tabangan mo ako pag panulis, este, panolicit nan ato i-premyo kay ato i-launch an First Skimboarding Competition sa Agosto puhon, sa Araw ng Tago. tapos magpa contest isab kita nan Skimboarding Photo Competition na an judges si Bonsal, Binignit, ug ikaw. :roll

hala tukda sino yaon na mga kabataan.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

K-spy,

Yes, I will. But firstly, do you think I am capable of doing those tasks knowing the attitude of the Tagon-ons?

Ayay, dili-i ko na pangilahan kay kadalii manlagko. Isa pa, yaon close up na picture madugwom sa monitor ko. dili ma klaro.

kampanaryo_spy

pato wrote:K-spy,

do you think I am capable of doing those tasks knowing the attitude of the Tagon-ons?
pats,

sus, ikaw pa! yadton imo da display image na gahangad kaw na gasilib sa camera, bastante na yadto na credential. :-D isa pa, sino say magbuot kanako na ako say magpa siugdan kalihukan?

pag-ampo na mahuman an tulay (bisan yatagkdag an isa ka span nan baha) kay yadton amo inkadtuan ni sibs ug kibs nan summer amoy lamie skimboardingan. bisan gani baya an taga tandag na riders daan na ga timaan kay yaka kadto na kuno sila, madayawi kuno.

yaon duha ka riders si Nico (taba) ug Clinton (kaig). mga seagullets ini sila duha kay an ila mga ina (Bernarda Curada-Salas ug Agripina Ibanez-Montero) hurot Seagulls.

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Wow mga anak baya sila Seagulls. Congrats Seagulls!

loklok
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 10 Jan 1970

Unread post by loklok »

ay yadi sa lagi si nikko..kalamdusan na isab ini nan ama kay sige skimboarding na way turog...yahimo nasa na model ags. :roll :roll :roll