- CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
- Posts: 3570
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:55 pm
- Location: 13,750 feet above sea level
His remains lie in state at his residence in Tago. Interment is yet to be set as most of Iyo Roque's children live abroad.
Our heartfelt condolences and prayers to Merlinda and Toyang who are both our Seagull batchmates, the rest of Iyo Roque's children, and ABB being Iyo Roque's niece.
- FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 3111
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 8:00 am
- Birthday: 25 Sep 1976
- Location: Taga Silang/Las Pinas City
And let perpetual light shine upon him,
May he rest in peace.Amen.
Our heartfelt condolences and prayers to the bereaved family.
- ronald e. Osborn
- Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:26 pm
- Location: Down Under
Your classmate and I extend our most sincere condolences to your grieving family. Hope you'll be consoled by the good memories you shared with Iyo when he was still alive.
May his soul rest in peace.