Consider boycott of ‘Da Vinci Code’ film, Vatican official..

Tell us your views about CURRENT issues!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Cordaps,

wow, speechless ako... thank you very, very much. Can't wait to listen to them. you're the best.

Abb,

thank you for offering to be the courier. you're also the best.

"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

one moon vanquizt
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by one moon vanquizt »

the verdict is out...the movie version of dan brown's the da vinci code is BORING...steer out of moviehouses not because the movie is a blasphemous oeuvre -- if that's the case for you -- but because it will bore you to death, almost...if you're for the Paris sights and sounds, watch the Paris of Before Sunset instead...I venture to say that dan brown is not an A-1 novelist, his articulations and even his language are not as good as LeCarre's, Grisham's, Ludlum's...as to his controversial big ideas kuno, it's better to read the non-fiction references mentioned in the book, the original, the researched materials, kay amo say backbone gayud nan iya istorya before he let loose that Langdon guy to chase codes and skirts as well...**I am not really into divinity and occult stuff, if there's a good read basahun ko lang gayud, miss ko na gani pagplete plete ko nan Liwayway asta Bisaya magazines sa Tago, Sonic Youth is a legendary Art-Alt-Post Punk Rock band based in New York, the Pixies is a Harvard-based Noise Rock outfit and its lead guitarist, Joey Santiago, is a Filipino.

kampanaryo_spy

one moon,

mixed an reception nan da vinci code. but that's expected, the book itself is not quite easy to handle despite its popular whodunit format. sakto si cordaps (and many of the moviegoers) that the film's hard to follow if you haven't read the book. but a critic that i like (peque's son, wanggo gallaga) said it best, thus:

"It was fun. I think Ron Howard was a great choice for director, considering his amazing ability to visualize the abstract. His vision in A Beautiful Mind and ability to make us see the inner workings of the main character's mind was just sheer genius. Again, it was needed in this kind of film where, other than being able to pick out the clues from visual imagery in terms of the paintings, there were historical concepts that needed to be brought up without being boring. He was able to tell the main point of Dan Brown's book and still keep it an adventure-mystery story. At the same time, he saw the movie (or the story) as being something of a meeting point between the past and the present. His directorial choice to let the images of the past meet the present was an excellent move on his part. The movie was very entertaining.

Naturally, a lot of the book was missing but what did you expect? How much could they tell in 2 and a half hours? They took what was necessary and showed it. I've read the book and still had fun. In my opinion, that means it is a success."

daan may ako apprehensions when i knew that the book had already been optioned. ron howard is ron howard but we have to understand that filmaking is a medium that has all the limitations that fiction writing doesn't have.

basta ako, i enjoyed the book so much. and maybe it helped that i didn't overread, thus saving me from over analyzing subtexts.

[/color]

abb,

back to classics na kaw isab? ako dili ko gayud makaya iton mga classics, they're not my cup of tea.

finally i've read TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE. an officemate lent it to me yesterday; i gobbled it in one sitting. there was nothing new in the book but it hit me in the solar plexus like no other book did! i had to stop so many times because things got blurry hahahahaha.

and girl, i love mitch albom's writing style: short sentences, simple words, melodrama-free and all. so hemingwayesque!

i was wondering if his FIVE PEOPLE I MEET IN HEAVEN was also good. then a friend PMed me that it's not! toink!
[/b]
Last edited by kampanaryo_spy on Tue May 23, 2006 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:[color=red]

finally i've read TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE. an officemate lent it to me yesterday; i gobbled it in one sitting. there was nothing new in the book but it hit me in the solar plexus like no other book did! i had to stop so many times because things got blurry hahahahaha.

Ay ay K-Spy may ako kay video nan inin TUESDAY WITH MORRIE. Wara inin siya ma-sine pero sa TV da ini siya bagan ya-sine kay ya-ka-remember ako na paga tape ini nan amiga ko gikan sa TV. An ka taro kay inday ha-in ko adto mahisoksok. Dugaye nasa adto, ten years ago na bagan. Gatiyaho ngani ako na gabasa nan libro. Nipis dasa an iya novel. Dili da sa mag-isa ka adlaw basahon.Ningaw siya na estorya K-Spy, amo?
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

kampanaryo_spy

Alibangbang wrote:K-Spy,

hahaha... here you go again... VORACIOUSLY... you make me think of the tasmanian devil.

Sorry... guys but didn't get a chance to read "The Painted...". Last books I did of Grishams' were "The Partner" and "The Brethren". Lost interest for reasons unknown. Same with Michael Crichton. Enjoyed his Jurassic, The Lost World plus few more then my interest just fizzled out. James Patterson however, is a different kettle of fish. :lol: :lol: Did you read "Suzzanne's Diary for Nicholas"? Isn't that so out of character for him? Was bawling buckets.

Farm, been reading books by Filipino authors as well. Please check out Gilda Cordero Fernando's "The last Full Moon". I think you'll enjoy it.

K-Spy don't laugh... Remember Nick Bantock. . . Well, this is much better..full correspondences I'm poring over between Vincent van Gogh and his brother Theo. 3 Volumes K-Spy.....I love his letters more than his art actually.

Farm...Stephen King rendered me witless after reading his "The Shining" and "Misery". But thanks to K-Spy's recommendation of his "On Writing" I might be able to face his books again. :)

Just finished "The Egyptologist" by Arthur Phillips I enjoyed it. Check it out.

I was dying to share "Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress" by Dai Sijie, gem of a book, originally published in French, to K-Spy. But unfortunately it never got there. :cry: Pony Express . . . go figure. Tiny book but loaded.

K-Spy. . . I'm reunited again with Homer's "The Odyssey" :lol: :lol: After doing Dumas "The Count of Monte Cristo". Been revisiting lots of classic lately. Now I'm really almost convince that I once was living in the 18th century---as Elizabeth Bennet perhaps hahaha...

Farm, please check out Lisa See's books especially "Snow Flower and The Secret Fan". Quick easy read...I love it. I cried till Lu said, "tama na yan baka akala ng mga bata ina-api kita"

K-Spy, Alex wants to start Angels and Demons followed by DVC. What do you think? Too mature of a book for an 11 year old? 2 of her bestfriends started DVC over the weekend. In time to finish before the movie's opening. Told her to hold until I give her the green light ga alboroto naay pero koman inka uli-an na. Adto ga bawon nan iya fave 5th book of Harry Potter. She just finished an age appropriate "Goose Chase" by Patrice Kindl.

Happy reading you'll... :wink:

abb,

no, i haven't read (Sr.) Suzanne's Diary for Nicolas (Laurente!). but i've read somewhere that it's good. may mga hungihung gani sa una na yapalit na an movie rights nan yaon nan independend film company.

now, you got me interested. van gogh? OMG! if you have a copy, please bring it with you, ok? of course, who can forget nick bantock's seminal Sabine and Griffin?!

hain kaha ipadpad nan hangin inin "Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress" by Dai Sijie na imo impada kanako. didn't know post office people can be so profound as to read books like Balzac, hahahaha joke.

no, don't let alex read DVC and Angels and Demons. not that we discount her ablity to appreciate and absorb things like these but it's just that she's still building her faith. kon ako lang, abay naay. but since you're her mom, it's you call. hahaha doing a pilate sa dayon ako.

mag hikot da kitan istorya pag uli mo ngadi. pa-u kita ini na kaba-kaba. an ending, lag-at kita hahaha.

kampanaryo_spy

cordapya wrote:
kampanaryo_spy wrote:[color=red]

Ay ay K-Spy may ako kay video nan inin TUESDAY WITH MORRIE. Wara inin siya ma-sine pero sa TV da ini siya bagan ya-sine kay ya-ka-remember ako na paga tape ini nan amiga ko gikan sa TV. An ka taro kay inday ha-in ko adto mahisoksok. Dugaye nasa adto, ten years ago na bagan. Gatiyaho ngani ako na gabasa nan libro. Nipis dasa an iya novel. Dili da sa mag-isa ka adlaw basahon.Ningaw siya na estorya K-Spy, amo?

Cordaps,

ay, ay mana. just when i was wondering how morrie looked, then here you are saying you have a CD... mag-urangag lagi ako kuman.

must have been ABC-TV Ted Koppel's coverage. Ted had taped morrie til he (morrie) was near death. i loved their banter. ted asked morrie what he thought of him. morrie said: i think you're narcissistic. to which ted responded: i'm too ugly to be narcissistic! hahahaha

those tv coverages made morrie a national celebrity. ay, ay hain na yadto.

oo, very light basahon. mugbo an sentences, mugbo an paragraphs, mugbo an chapters. but definitely dihaw mugbo and lessons and emotions.

isa ka ingkudan ko da, 2 hours more or less.....di ko mahibutang. muundangay pa ako kay magbagih-bih sa gayud inin luha ta.

pero usahay ag ako mag duda (as always, the cynical me) na basin impakapinan ni mitch an iya depiction kan morrie. wary usahay ako nan haud nan ini na klase na libro tungod nan yaon, kay posible sa gayud i deodorize nan author. galing kay tape recorded sa ni mitch an ila conversations. unlike sa fiction na you know what you're getting, di ba?

pero lamii na libro. it made me think....amo gayud agaw, kayod kita nan kayod tapos ato inkalimtan an mga butang na mas importante. like relationships. i liked it when morrie said---love wins. love always wins!

tinuod. kadayawi mag urangag!

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Dear ALL,

Much has been talked about the movie and the novel THE DA VINCI CODE.. the below article was forwarded by a high school friend based in the Middle East.. it brings to mind that indeed man has different threshold about fact and fiction.. But i agree with one religious leader saying that indeed FAITH is bigger than a movie..

bonsal

===============================================
20 Big Lies in the Da Vinci CodeBy James A. Beverley
Source: http://www.charismamag.com/display.php?id=12860

Don’t be fooled. Here are just a few ways Dan Brown’s best-selling book twists and distorts the truth of the gospel.

In a little more than three years The Da Vinci Code has become the best-selling adult novel of all time. It has also become the subject of intense debate among Christians because of its radical claims that undermine basic Christianity.

Why all the fuss over a work of fiction? The answer lies on Page 1, where author Dan Brown asserts that "all descriptions of artwork, architecture, documents, and secret rituals in this novel are accurate."

In reality, the novel is a model of inaccuracy in almost every subject it addresses. Critics have noted its mistakes in mathematics, French geography and even the layout of the Louvre. More important, Brown's jarring claims about Jesus, the Bible, secret societies and ritual sex are based on shallow research, sloppy investigation and careless thought. However, given the novel's popularity and the staggering bravado in its tone, it is necessary for Christians to provide a critique of its central blunders.

Here are 20 of them.

1.The Bible was invented by Roman Emperor Constantine in the fourth century.

The Da Vinci Code reports that "Constantine commissioned and financed a new Bible," one that left out the Gnostic texts and included the four traditional Gospels. In fact, Constantine had nothing to do with the making of the Christian canon. He is not even mentioned in the standard Cambridge History of the Bible. The traditional Gospels were recognized by virtually all Christians 150 years before Constantine.

2. The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Gnostic Gospels are the "earliest Christian records."

Not so. The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in 1947 and date from 250 B.C. to A.D. 100. However, these documents have virtually nothing to do with Christianity but with various Jewish groups, rituals and ideas before and during the time of Christ.

The Gnostic Gospels offer a twisted and heretical version of the Christian faith, but they didn't come into existence until about a century or more after the death of Christ.

The earliest Christian records are the writings of the New Testament.

3. The Gnostic Gospels present a positive view of the feminine.

The Gnostic texts are said to picture a human, sexualized Jesus who embraced the sacred feminine. Actually, the Jesus presented in the Gnostic material is often simply weird, and the underlying ideology tends to be radically anti-feminine. Consider this bizarre passage from the Gospel of Thomas: "Simon Peter said to them, 'Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life.' Jesus said, 'Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven.'"

4. Early Christians did not believe Jesus was God's Son.

This is a bizarre claim, rooted in either willful ignorance or blindness to the obvious. After 2,000 years, people continue to debate whether Jesus is the Son of God. But what has never been subject to doubt is that early Christians confessed that Jesus is God's Son, as the following Scriptures indicate: "Simon Peter answered and said, 'You are the Christ, the Son of the living God'" (Matt. 16:16); "But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son" (Gal. 4:4).

5. The Council of Nicea (A.D. 325) invented the divinity of Jesus.

Contrary to Brown's claim, the famous church council met to clarify the divinity of Jesus, not create it. There are thousands of references to the divinity of Jesus in Christian literature and archaeology before the Council at Nicea. This includes the hundreds of claims in the New Testament and the witness of early church leaders through the second and third centuries.

6. Jesus was really a pagan or a witch.

No standard reference works on witchcraft ever include Jesus as a witch or pagan. The novel attempts to argue that Jesus was a copycat figure of ancient pagan deities. This view depends on totally ignoring the Jewish context of the life and teaching of Jesus. If Jesus had been a pagan or a witch, this would have been noticed by the Jewish leaders who opposed Him.

7. Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene.

The novel claims that there are "countless references" to their union in ancient history and that the topic "has been explored ad nauseam by modern historians." First, there is nothing in the New Testament or other first century material about such a marriage. Second, there is no explicit mention of the alleged marriage in the Gnostic material of the second and third centuries. All we have in the Gnostic material is one reference to Mary as the "companion" of Jesus. That word, however, does not usually mean "spouse" or "wife."

8. Jesus and Mary had a child named Sarah.

The novel claims Mary was pregnant at the time of the death of Jesus. Joseph of Arimathea, her uncle, helped her move to France. There she gave birth to a girl she named Sarah. Mary and Sarah found refuge in the Jewish community in France. We are told that "countless scholars of that era chronicled Mary Magdalene's days in France." This is nothing but historical junk first made popular by the 1982 potboiler Holy Blood, Holy Grail. There are no ancient documents supporting any of these claims, and no scholars of that era chronicled these alleged events.

9. There was a smear campaign against Mary Magdalene in Catholic tradition.

To the contrary, Mary Magdalene receives positive attention in the Bible and in Catholic tradition. In fact, she is regarded as a saint, and her Feast Day is July 22. As a close disciple of Jesus, she was one of the first witnesses of His resurrection. The mistaken view that she was a prostitute did not arise until A.D. 591 when Pope Gregory I confused her with a prostitute mentioned in Luke 7:36-50.

10. A secret society named the Priory of Sion started in 1099 and has protected the bones of Mary Magdalene and documents about the bloodline of Jesus Christ.

This is one of the most significant blunders of The Da Vinci Code. The Priory of Sion was actually started in France on May 7, 1956, by a con artist named Pierre Plantard (1920-2000). The Priory was first a civic organization. In the 1960s Plantard created the mythology of a secret society led by figures such as Isaac Newton and Leonardo da Vinci.

11. Ancient documents about the Priory were discovered in the Bibliotheque Nationale in Paris in 1975.

The Da Vinci Code refers to these alleged parchments as Les Dossiers Secrets. These documents are not ancient but are actually forgeries done by Philippe de Chérisey (1925-1985), a co-conspirator with Plantard. They were not discovered by the French library in 1975 but were placed there by Plantard in 1967.

Both de Chérisey and Plantard admitted the hoax before their deaths. In fact, Plantard was forced to admit his fraud before Judge Thierry Jean-Pierre in a French court case in September 1993.

12. There are historical lists of the Grand Masters of the Priory of Sion.

Actually, when Plantard invented the Priory of Sion he copied most of his list of Grand Masters from lists of alleged leaders of other groups, such as the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis, a secret society founded in America in 1915. Plantard also changed his list of Grand Masters as he adopted different conspiracy theories about his Priory of Sion.

13. The Holy Grail is not the cup used at the Last Supper but the bones of Mary Magdalene.

The novel states that "the quest for the Holy Grail is literally the quest to kneel before the bones of Mary Magdalene. A journey to pray at the feet of the outcast one, the lost sacred feminine."

The Holy Grail legends started about A.D. 1180 and continued through the 19th century. They never involved claims about the bones of Mary Magdalene. Isn't it amazing that no Priory of Sion member has ever given in to the temptation to reveal the location of the bones of Mary Magdalene?

14. The Knights Templar guarded the bones of Mary Magdalene and four huge chests of ancient documents about the bloodline of Jesus Christ and the French kings who descended from Him.

The Knights Templar is a religious military order founded in the early 12th century. Hugues de Payens, a French Knight, led eight comrades in the campaign to protect pilgrims to the Holy Land.

It has never been argued in the historical material about the Templars that they protected either Mary Magdalene or documents about French kings. These claims are the inventions of Pierre Plantard, who declared at one point that he was the descendant of Jesus and the proper heir to the French throne.

15. Leonardo da Vinci was once the Grand Master of the Priory of Sion.

The Priory started 437 years after the death of the great artist. Not one Leonardo da Vinci specialist in the entire world has supported the view that he once headed a pagan sex cult. James Beck of Columbia University calls this "total nonsense." Leonard da Vinci scholars have convened special conferences in order to debunk the novel's false claims about the famous artist.

16. Leonardo da Vinci placed Mary Magdalene next to Jesus in his famous painting The Last Supper.

In da Vinci's time everyone believed that this person was John, the beloved disciple. Renaissance art specialists have always noted that John was painted in a rather effeminate manner. The painting was not meant to reveal the identity of a woman but the tension created among the apostles after Jesus says to them, "'One of you will betray Me'" (Matt. 26:21). Of course, even if da Vinci put a woman next to Jesus in his painting, this would not tell us anything about the real Last Supper more than 14 centuries earlier.

17. The Catholic Church killed 5 million women during the Witchcraft Inquisition.

The women targeted as witches were freethinkers, scholars, priestesses, gypsies, nature lovers, mystics and midwives.

The novel radically misinterprets the nature and scope of the Inquisition. First, both men and women were targeted as witches. Second, the female victims were generally older and were not from any specific class or profession. Third, the deaths totaled no more than 100,000, counting both males and females. Most important, the Inquisition was rooted in the real belief that certain men and women actually worshiped Satan and performed diabolical acts of evil.

18. French President

Francois Mitterand ordered 666 panes of glass in the pyramid at the front entrance to the Louvre.

The novel adopts a false rumor that circulated in French society two decades ago. Mitterand did not order 666 panes of glass to be in the pyramid. In fact, the public relations office at the Louvre informed me that the pyramid actually has 673 panes of glass.

19. Early Jewish as well as Christian tradition involved sex ritualism in worship.

There is not a single hint in the entire Old Testament or in Jewish history that sex rites were part of temple worship. Jewish males did not engage in sex with priestesses in the temple. The word "priestess" is not even used in the Old Testament.

In the novel Jesus and Mary Magdalene are pictured as the ideal participants in an early Christian sex ritual. This wild claim has no basis in history, either in terms of early Christian tradition or even in reference to Gnostic documents.

20 True worship involves sex ritualism.

The Da Vinci Code states that "historically, intercourse was the act through which male and female experienced God" and that "by communing with woman … man could achieve a climactic instant when his mind went totally blank and he could see God."

The Da Vinci Code will bring great harm to every innocent religious seeker who follows its endorsement of sex ritual as the path to God. Brown is surely bluffing in his rhetoric about sex in worship. It is impossible to imagine that he really believes his own novel's ideology.

Would he be willing to participate in the ancient ritual that The Da Vinci Code defends? Would he really recommend this ancient ritual to his wife, family and friends?

In both book and movie form The Da Vinci Code represents a threat as well as an opportunity for Christians. Its danger lies in its strident assertions of falsehoods that undermine basic teachings of the gospel.

Uninformed readers and moviegoers must be made aware of the historical blunders in Dan Brown's claims. At the same time, the novel and movie create an unprecedented opportunity for believers to witness about the reliability of the Bible and its central redemptive message—that the Son of God became flesh, died on the cross and rose again.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Dear All,

We can talk, disagree, talk some more till blue in the face, :) :) the facts remain that this book sold 60.5 million copies and translated into 44 languages. The movie, though did not qualify to be a bona fide blockbuster, did garnered some 77 million in US alone, over 244 million worldwide on its opening weekend. Mona Lisa did not fail Howard, Hanks and Brown. These men will be smiling all the way to the bank.

I read and have not forgotten what Benjamin Barr Lindsey wrote: “Pontius Pilate was the first great censor, and Jesus Christ the first great victim of censorship”.

It boggles my mind as to why Christians, Catholics and Protestants alike are reacting with fire, brimstone and fury against Howard’s adaptation of Brown’s DVC. They just added more hype into its already splendidly fatten publicity.

The book may not be a literary masterpiece for some, but it might be for others. Although it contain exaggerated falsified ideas of our Lord Jesus Christ, this fiction of a novel did offer fun, fast phase action-packed reading for me.

I don’t claim to be a "pious" person, but I do profess that I have strong personal relationship with God. And I dare say that it is the devil’s clever work to confuse us by insinuating that our Lord Jesus Christ was less than divine. If we had paid close attention to our Lolas, Nanays, Religion class in Purisima :lol: :lol: or listen earnestly to Godly spiritual leaders, then there’s no need to restore badly-shaken faith in the omnipotence of our Lord Jesus Christ supposedly damaged, after reading this highfalutin mumbo-jumbo of a book or after viewing Howard’s film adaptation.

Instead of raising hell like Muslim extremists who had violent protest against the decision by Danish newspaper to publish cartoons depicting their Prophet Muhammad; or Islamic Imams who once called death to writer, Salman Rushdie, we should focus more on strengthening and understanding our faith by reading and meditating more upon our Bible. :)

Hollywood is not in the business of giving faith and religious education, :) quite the contrary. Besides, by the time we’re ready for Hollywood, :wink: our faith should be already firmly embedded in our mind and soul so not to be easily swayed by false information coming cheaper by the dozen and heading our way.

Bon, that religious leader is correct. FAITH is bigger, greater than all movies and books combined...weren't we taught to have faith . . .for faith can move mountain? :)

As of yet, have not seen the movie, but will soon.
For now however, think I've said more than enough therefore, pray help that I shall be silent on this subject forever :lol: .

Peace to all.....

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

K-Spy, si Morrie sa movie kay si Jack Lemmon, madayaw na pagkada ni Jack. Sige, Long, magsugud ako panghipos silom. Amo sa ako ya-on kon may ako hanapon - manghipos/manglimyo dayon ako kay maganid sa an mga butang, so, makit-an dayon. Pero dili madali. Sige lamang K-Spy balikadya-hon koda an mga kinarton na mga basura. Pasalegan takaw na you will have it before September (when summer is gone).

K-Spy! adoy Long. I'm reading now "Dispatches from the Edge" by Anderson Cooper. K-spy criminal isab siya na libro(personal opinion). Ini si Anderson is the lone heir ni Gloria Vanderbilt, kadumdum kaw na an iya isab only brother (Carter)na ga suicide balitaw. Minambak sa iya 14-storey building Apt. sa New York. Reporter ini siya(Anderson), Long. ako da ipada an book kanimo SA LABING MADALI....... :roll: :roll: Inday lamang kon type mo ini na story. Pero sige lamang find out yourself.
Last edited by cordapya on Fri May 26, 2006 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

farm82557
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by farm82557 »

Mana Cordaps, schoolgirl complexion kaw sa baya kuman. Madayaw yaon kay makagis an kolesterol sa utok. Anderson Cooper's Dispatches, have read only the excerpts, it is so commonplace. However, I admire his work ethic being in the middle of fame and money and also tragedy. Hain kaw kuman pasingud longweekend sa.

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

FARM, hano Ning, kumusta na. Amo balitaw FARM I really admire this guy not because he's a Vanderbilt pero an iya gayod pagahimo na puede sa siya maghuya da lamang. Inin "Dispatches from the edge" kay Memoir of War, Disaster and Survival. Sus! koman na aware ako nan mga panghitabo, ay ay Len, makagla-ong gayod ako na kahamok ta na pasalamatan sa ato kinabuhi. Waray gayod rason ta na mag-complain. We should be happy of what we have. Being with our family, kids and our love ones. Kaka-on, kapalit kon may ato kahimay-an....uno pa? Lami tingali FARM mag missionary pero koyapan si Mama hasta si Papa kon himo-on ko. Orphanage or home for the aged tingali an balak ko. Sa ato! dili kon nganhi. Sige lamang may conception na bagan pero signs/signal tingali an pagahuwat ko. From my boss (The Holy Spirit). We proposes HE disposes. We'll see.

Koman weekend FARM, mangadi sila si Sibuling & Family kay manglibod kami. Hapiton namo si Manyosa hasta an mga bata kay birthdayhan namo sila. Dali! FARM. Dad-a an mga ma-anyag ta na mga dalagingging. I'm sure curious gayod isab sila kon sin-o inin si Tita/auntie Cordapya. hehehehhehe. Don't tell them too much. It's for them to find out. They might be frustrated. :roll: :roll: :roll: Sige lamang FARM mahi-abot da lagi kami ngaton koman na tuig, amo pa ini sabot-sabotan ni SIBS, MANYOSA & Gloria Lumanao-Espinoza. Excited pa si SIBULING. Waray lain na sa hunahuna si SIBS kon di SumoSumo. Unsay goya!! :roll: :roll: :roll: I'm happy for her, kay sahi pasa isab, abo na kay si Iyo Paok ga mini stroke sa kono anhi. Pero out of danger na si Padir Paok. Salamat sa Dios.

FARM, yabasa mona an The Broker by J. Grisham? Audio an pagahuwat ko, basi ad-on na.

Na hala Ning, ayo ayo. Pangomusta ako sa mga bata hasta kan chito. bye

farm82557
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by farm82557 »

Mana Cordaps, to GOD be the glory. Thank you Lord for life. I think you have reached the stage of self-actualization probably for a purpose-driven life, since you have been there and done that. Pray, but you don't have to go away to give back to GOD.

Mabibo baya kamo kuman weekend. Kumusta da kan kanila, si Tata busy siguro sa impaki. Madayaw adto baya si Inday hasta si Baby mag TLC kan Iyo Paok. Regards to Mana Glor, tapos kobutahay yaon pisngi ni Manyosa for me.

kampanaryo_spy

cordaps,

amo ba? oo jack lemmon is a good actor. basin movie made for tv an TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE kay i asked a friend, wa pa say kuno movie version. inday isab agaw. haraw hikit-an mo ngaton tapos mo mabalikadya aton imo mga kawdal hahahaha........

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

K-Spy..... I got it!!!! Adto na ako na in-mail sa L.A. kay si Amor mo-abot sa first week nan June ngadi sa States. DvD siya -Long. Share it with your friends. :roll: :roll: You can have it. ayaw na pagibalik kanako.

kampanaryo_spy

cordaps,

salamatirs........damoi na inin utang ko kanimo.

god bless.