New announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

United Nations-HQ Hires a Tagon-on

Unread post by BONSAL »

Mira Bagohin Davocol – the youngest daughter of Auntie Ning-Ning Bagohin Davocol was recently hired by United Nations Headquarters in New York. Mira graduated her A.B. Economics with distinction at the Ateneo De Manila University. She has post-graduate studies at Ecole Superieur de Commerce de Pau, France.

Below is the information shared to me by Manday:

“Accordingly, there were 3500 applicants interested to apply as interns at the UN and only 252 were chosen and Mira was one of the youngest interns for mostly are experienced and lawyers according to Mira. The intership is still going on but Mira is on transitory period to assume as an employee. As the screening went on, there were only 57 left and only less than ten were shortlisted for final panel interview and slashed down to four of which Mira was the only intern vying for immediate hiring, the rest of the three were from the inside, employed already, most probably for promotion. Miraculously, Mira was the only one chosen - her immediate boss really vouched for her and very impressed with her performance. The good news is that the position is not available for external hiring-unpublished, with God's grace Mira is so fortunate and lucky for the accommodation and the favour coming from the management- it is really a rare opportunity.”
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kandiison
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 16 Dec 1979

Re: United Nations-HQ Hires a Tagon-on

Unread post by kandiison »

Congrats.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

congrats.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

farm82557
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by farm82557 »

Ate Mira, congratulations gayud! I really thought you would make it. After school opened, I have been very busy. Sorry.
For show and tell in her Model UN class, Camille used your pictures taken during the general assembly. Of course, she was proud of you. Incidentally, this evening she just got back from a four day Model UN conference at Rutger's University. Her committee was International Labor Organization.
She is hoping you will attend her French Soirée come spring.

Tita Ellen

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Uhot »

CONGRATS MI :!: I had high hopes that you would really hit the mark :!: Wish you more success :!: It calls for a celebration :!: Uno mangaton kami :?: ;) Laong lamang... Ay-ay ... kalipay sa gayud nan tanan ... Congrats sab Ning ... I know how happy you are with tearful eyes ... tears of joy ... :!: :-D :-({|= :D :roll
Stop, look and listen ... "Silence is golden!"

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :roll Palangging...GOD answers prayer....At HIS time. :wink :wink
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

EDP_DUBAI
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by EDP_DUBAI »

CONGRATS... :roll

bubbles
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by bubbles »

congrats!!!

kiboglets
Devoted Member
Devoted Member
Birthday: 16 Oct 1971

Unread post by kiboglets »

congrats

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by manday »

CONGRATULATIONS MIR FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS,ALTHOUGH AT YOUR YOUNG AGE OF 23 AND PETITE PHYSICAL STATURE,WE HAVE KEPT OUR FAITH AND HOPE IN YOUR DISCIPLINE, COURAGE AND DETERMINATION.YOU FEALRLESSLY PENETRATE ONE OF THE PRESTIGIOUS AGENCIES OF AMERICA AND WE SALUTE YOU FOR THAT! WE ARE SURELY PROUD OF YOU - ESPECIALLY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA.WHEN YOU TOOK THE ANSAT EXAM - WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY DOUBTS YOU WOULD MAKE IT, BUT AS YOU WENT THROUGH THE FINAL PANEL INTERVIEW, WE TRIED KNEELING DOWN, MOVED HEAVEN AND EARTH TO GUIDE YOU - FOR YOU TOLD US THAT YOU COULDN'T GUARANTEE US THAT YOU WOULD BRING HOME THE BACON FOR YOUR COMPETITORS WERE FIERCELY COMPETITIVE. WE WERE ANXIOUS AND EXCITED FOR THE FINAL SAY OF THE MANAGEMENT.MORE THAN ANYONE KNOWS, GOD KNEW VERY WELL FROM THE START THAT UNITED NATIONS HEADQUARTERS IS ONE OF THE HOME OF YOUR BIG DREAMS AND HE GENEROUSLY GRANTED IT TO YOU. TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND THANKS TO HIM FOR HIS WONDERFUL GIFT TO YOU. CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN MIRA MARIE BIABIANNE. BEST LOVE AND REGARDS FROM LOLA MADRE - SR. MARIE BIBIANNE,SPC.

LOVE,

AUNTIE INDAY

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

My good classmate, Manday had long forwarded Mira’s success story to me. My apologies however, to her for not realizing my intent in posting it. At that time, difficulty was experienced in attaching pics onto our site. Everytime an attempt was made, my computer went haywire until it got to the point where I had to change my internet provider.

When the story unfolded right before my eyes in my computer, an ineffable feeling of pride and admiration for this young, vibrant and versatile Mira seized me. Much so if I am in Manday’s position.

To you Mira,

It’s no denying that you brought so much joy and pride to your family, to us Tagon-ons knowing your mum hails from Tago and who knows one day to Philippines, when you become a Secretary General of UN. What a great way to start your young life so full of achievements.

Congratulations to you and to your proud parents as well, Mana Ning and Nong Monching.

Keep up the good work darling and continue to shine in the pursuance of your dreams. Well done!

Hi Manday,

Musta na kaw?

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

Congrats!
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

badung
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor
Birthday: 29 Jan 1947

Unread post by badung »

Congratulations![/

amena
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by amena »

congrats :-)

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Congratulations… and best of luck. . .
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess