MUTYA NG TAGO 2009

New announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

atat
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

MUTYA NG TAGO 2009

Unread post by atat »

2nd Runner-Up KAYE R. CORRO, Mutya Ng Tago 2009 LA VERNA TUMULAK, 1st Runner-Up JANE BANDOY
" The POWER is in your HEAD."

cpower
Neophyte
Neophyte

Re: MUTYA NG TAGO 2009

Unread post by cpower »

congrats cuz lav!!! you really deserve it!

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

So the magic three of the Miss Photogenic on-line voting came out. Excellent choices!!!!

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

CONGRATULATIONS...
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by manday »

LAMII MGA GOWN - WORLD-CLASS GAYOD WITH MATCHING CATHERAL CROWNS, STUNNING GAYOD BEAUTY NI KAYE, "FACE VALUE" SIYA AN PINAKA GUAPA SA AKO, TAPOS TAAS PA, THE GOWN, SHE CARRIED IT WELL. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU,HUROT GAMO GUAPA KANYA KANYA LANG AND DATING.

CONGRATULATIONS TOO TO EACH AND EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS SHOW AT PAR, BEYOND COMPARISON.GOD SPEED AND GOD BLESS! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by manday »

tat an bouquet of flowers bagan in - charge kaw, guapahi, crowns as in Manila Cathedral, am restless and excited to see the official pictures na, waiting too for the official feedback from K-Spy, the authority!Para lami pamatian gayod! Everyone is patiently waiting gayod.

maruya
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by maruya »

tat an bouquet of flowers bagan in - charge kaw, guapahi, crowns as in Manila Cathedral, am restless and excited to see the official pictures na, waiting too for the official feedback from K-Spy, the authority!Para lami pamatian gayod! Everyone is patiently waiting gayod.

mands,
gapahuway pa intawaon si k-spy, kay di sa lagi sab haw lalim.....but don't you know that cong. philip a. pichay appreciated k-spy very much for a very well done job, though it could not be denied that there were also people who were behind him to specially mention mambobot who contributed much to the success of the SMT. but i am sure the idea came from him...... mands an video mupatay! krinminal an dating, (i do hope tuba and sapsap will post it here)

and in addition, one of the board of judges texted k-spy that went this way:
"Sir just wana congratulate you 4 such a great job. last night was only a confirmation of all that i've been told about d classiness of smt, so distinguished and i believed i wont be accused of overstating it, but the show is unbelievably impeccable. of course, youve live up 2 the standards and principles of the tagon ons as u always did.. congratulations! May your tribe increase!U

Proved to be true!

K-SPY YOU DESERVED IT. . .CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! ...... :roll :roll :roll :roll

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

maruya wrote: May your tribe increase!U

OH :!: WOW !!!! :roll :roll makapanginbarot gayod MARS. "TAGON-ON GUD" :shock :shock
Na hala -PROCREATE :roll: :roll: ONLY the QUALITY GENES needed.

MARS first thing first. Ipa CLONE naay nato si K-SPY ](*,) ](*,)
sigurohon ta gayod kay "ONE OF A KIND" da iton na gene
:-D Hibawo na ya-on siya MARS kon sin-o siya kanako.
As the Tagon-on adage: "I know you condila" :lol: :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL TAGON-ONS. Let's keep up the GOOD NAME.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

mars,

paga post mo sa baya imbes kay paga sekreto ko da pag forward kanimo an text. :-D ok da balitaw.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

manday wrote: waiting too for the official feedback from K-Spy, the authority!Para lami pamatian gayod! Everyone is patiently waiting gayod.
manday,

sige lang, basta kay di pa matapos ini na tuig ma post ko da gayud an ako feedback. :-D

congressman pichay summed it up best when he said: the show is classy and elegant!

he must've been so impressed because he then said that "regardless if i win or lose in next year's election, i will appropriate 500 THOUSAND PESOS for the mounting of the Search for Mutya ng Tago 2010." and he quickly added that SMT 2010 will be staged at the new gym as he will appropriate 10 MILLION next year for the gym to be completed in time for SMT. :roll

i'll leave it at that. but i'll be writing about SMT 2009 sooner than soon. I'll post more pics tomorrow because for now i gotta catch some sleep.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by manday »

thank you very much k_spy , we will wait!congratulations! your vigor is unabated!

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
manday wrote: waiting too for the official feedback from K-Spy, the authority!Para lami pamatian gayod! Everyone is patiently waiting gayod.

." .i'll leave it at that. but i'll be writing about SMT 2009 sooner than soon.

Without a doubt, I believe him. Never did I question the Congressman sincerity - EVER SINCE :roll :-D I was told by him two-year ago. "Tago Gym will be done before my first term ends :-) I promise" - with a hand shake, a hug and a kiss. :-D On behalf of my fellow TAGON-ONS: THANK YOU CONGRESSMAN PHILIP A. PICHAY! I wish you the best that the world can offer. And to the Pichay Clans - good luck & good health. GOD BLESS.

What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

maruya
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by maruya »

cordapya wrote:
maruya wrote: May your tribe increase!U

OH :!: WOW !!!! :roll :roll makapanginbarot gayod MARS. "TAGON-ON GUD" :shock :shock
Na hala -PROCREATE :roll: :roll: ONLY the QUALITY GENES needed.

MARS first thing first. Ipa CLONE naay nato si K-SPY ](*,) ](*,)
sigurohon ta gayod kay "ONE OF A KIND" da iton na gene
:-D Hibawo na ya-on siya MARS kon sin-o siya kanako.
As the Tagon-on adage: "I know you condila"
:lol: :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL TAGON-ONS. Let's keep up the GOOD NAME.
mana cords,
labaw pa ug imong gipamulong!

maruya
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by maruya »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:mars,

paga post mo sa baya imbes kay paga sekreto ko da pag forward kanimo an text. :-D ok da balitaw.
k-spy,
sagdi da lamang, mine is just to share it to everyone and to prove it to be true!

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

mars,

kanin-o ini mga anak. hibawo ako na paumangkon mo yaon isa, kan edwin o yuni ? pero yaon duha wara ako kakila...