Tagon-on in USA 2007 reunion an astounding success!!!!

For Tagon-ons in USA matters, you may post it here...

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, sigwel

Binignit
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Binignit »

[quote="kampanaryo_spy somewhere in this pic is the legendary TESSIE MOLEJON.
Can you spot her?

![/color][/size]

I tudlo taraw K-spy kay maestra kay bagan ini namo.

Abb, kadumdum kaw kan Ms. Molejon?

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

thx

Unread post by sughac »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
sapaalaska wrote:dinner

abb,

somewhere in this pic is the legendary TESSIE MOLEJON.
Can you spot her?

yanawag iton sila kanako ni uhot, mana bebe dignos
nan tungay dum nan july 2 (PI time) kay gapa
ibog kanako na bibuhi sila. roommates sila sa hotel.
basta di mabugton saysay na enjoyi sila nan reunion.
what is SEAGULL ton isa sa major organizers!

sugz,

CONGRATS! am so proud of you for pulling off
what is considered THE BEST TAGON-ONS
IN USA REUNION E-V-E-R!

(like your attire: very metrosexual!)

bema's requesting you to give her regards
to nick serra. her husband (raffy vasquez)
is nick serra's best buddy.

K_spy,

thx a lot, it's always a pleasure to serve the people of tago but i give much credit to the members of the team mana lorna ( president ) isa ka ayo ko da nan money , yaton dayon gapada sa bank account ko and her family na full force gayud an support,brod niya si lalo d' best mag-luto ( chef siya sa restaurant ngadi),dr. eric montesclaros and tawing, luoyi gud si eric kay , he has to wake up so early just to get the spots in redondo beach park bisan paga-adog pa adto kay 2:30 am na gaundangan nan tigsim( an beach lami-i sanga tanan),mana baby pareja dignos, dayawi na partner sa kalihukan,ma-soso manawag sa mga tagon-on kanaman yalugos pero way gayud ila pag-mahay,iya totak na wara isab mohupas an gana sa mga kiga, si alan baldemor na grabehi isab mokanta, si mana tessie pontevedra bisan adto sa east coast siya bagan silingan da namo kay pirmi ga follow-up kun uno na an dagan,si edgar laurente who's been helping us in calling the tagon-on which needs a lot of patience, of course an NONON's angel si flor, cecille, judy na amo isab an gapa si-ugda nan kabibo.ug labaw sa tanan an mga tagon-on na mintambong kay mag-uno sa iton amo kahago kun wala sila minduyog, sinkitar kami mga sinuga.

my attire, thx, pero ika duha da gihapon ako sa imo.

tell bema that i'll tell nic serra. i might see him next month kay las vegas boys invited me to visit them.

sapaalaska
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator
Birthday: 01 May 1964

Unread post by sapaalaska »

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

Insomada

Unread post by Insomada »

Sug,

Ay, ay, kaganahi niyo tan-awon. Pero minsakit isab an ako mata kay kagagmaye na pictures. Pinadako-ay ko naa para maclaro gayod.

Tokma ko pa gayod na si Mana Tessie Molejon yaon isa. Si Mana Lahlee Medrano yaon yakita ko sab. Thanks gayod pag post mo nan mga pictures hamoki na ingkit-an ko na wara ko na hikit-e sa dugay na na panahon.
Good to see an ako lumon (Judy) ug si Manong Lote yaka attend. Sin-ohay baya ga bantay nan mga kids. Hasta isab si Flor madayao na yaka attend ug si Mana Uhot. Imo sa gayod baya sila mga angels Sugs kay permi sa taraw kamo upat galampuyot.
Salamateeeerrrrrssss gayyyyyooooddddd

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

3rd day of the event!!! bound for redondo beach.

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

tenx for the pics

Unread post by manday »

Ay ay panga guapahi nan ako mga batchmates, Judstump and Sapaalaska guapahi kamo. You all look good. I am happy for the astouding success of the event - yalipay ako sa iyo tanan. Sughac and allan are also beaming with confidence pero Saps ayy ay you really trimmed down a lot and I am happy for your present stature - you look stunning with your black attire. Si Judstump has also shaped up - si legalgirl is naturally charming with all the candid shots. Bagan paga handa an gayod nyo ini - you are all gorgeous with your outfits. Congratulations ladies!

Maam Molejon I miss your company, guapahi isab imo attire, hope our paths would cross here. I am glad you are here again.

Sorry for the delayed reaction, I had difficulty in entering the system while using another computer in New york. Assuredly, I was happy in seeing you guys the first time you displayed the update and the pictures. You did a good job.

seattlelegalgirl
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by seattlelegalgirl »

Hi Day,

How I wish you were there; it was a blast!!! We had so much fun getting to know a lot of relatives and wonderful Tagon-ons.

To Mana Lorna Coreos (if I spell it right) and Manong Lalo - thank you so much for your hospitality; for having us there in your home; for cooking those deliciously good food.

To Manong/Dr. Eric Montesclaros and Rowena - thanks for giving us a ride to the hotel and for just being so nice to us.

To Mana Uhot/Tessie - you are one beautiful, nice, funny lady. I miss you!

To Sughac - thank you for making us your angels. :)

...and most of all to all the Tagon-ons including the ones from Gamut, Bayabas, Cagwait who made those three days one successful event of a lifetime here in USA. WE'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT REUNION in San Francisco!!!

Regards,
TUKSO :-D

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
sapaalaska wrote:dinner

abb,

[color=green]somewhere in this pic is the legendary TESSIE MOLEJON.
Can you spot her?

yanawag iton sila kanako ni uhot, mana bebe dignos
nan tungay dum nan july 2 (PI time) kay gapa
ibog kanako na bibuhi sila. roommates sila sa hotel.
basta di mabugton saysay na enjoyi sila nan reunion.
what is SEAGULL ton isa sa major organizers![/color]

K-Spy,

Tessie Molejon? I can only venture to guess... (dinner picture) is she the lady with short hair and glasses behind Saps? Uno adi pa siya? Sayang wara kami mag kita.

K-Spy, had a pleasant surprise Sunday. Mintawag si Charlie astan iya wife si Marissa. Yaon baya sila sa Lancaster abi ko Pennsylvania lipay ako kay apiki da sus California sa baya. Didto si Sughac sa ila ga libod tapos didto ni Charlie ma koha an ako #. Lipayi isab ako na yagkaestorya kami. An iya wife madawayi isab mag tinagon-on kanaman lamii makig estorya sa ila.

Your turn K-Spy :-D somewhere in the pictures above is Charlie can you spot him? If you can Sughac will give you $500.75 :-D :-D
Last edited by Alibangbang on Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Binignit wrote:[quote="kampanaryo_spy somewhere in this pic is the legendary TESSIE MOLEJON.
Can you spot her?

![/color][/size]

I tudlo taraw K-spy kay maestra kay bagan ini namo.

Abb, kadumdum kaw kan Ms. Molejon?

Binig,

Way mahikalimot kan Ms Molejon :-D :-D
Picture this - - - She's in front of the board drawing and explaining "Plane Geometry" mag kalit-kalit dayon siya tapos iton triangle na haw tabasa nia sa tunga nan diretso di point AB and BC ya S.A.S na dayon
:-D :-D
Dumdum kaw nan Bisections and Proposition? Adto pay to bisect a given angle tapos definition and construction and how about that congruent triangles hah???? :-D :-D amo ini na dili ko kalimtan si Maam Molejon. :-D

OO gakita agaw kami ka K-Spy nan yangoli kita last July.

Hope you trip is going well. Undo ayaw pag kalimtin mga kodak para isab ma sambilaw namo ni classmate okay?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Sug,

Congrats I heard first hand na bibohi gayod kono an reunion and that there's a fair number na looking forward na sa sonod.

Whoy... may iyo nasa isab baya plano na mag karuga sa August pohon wow... :-D

Jud/Sea/Saps,

You go girls . . . . I heard about TUKSO. :-D :-D If only I was there ako gayod kamo e encore!!!

So happy you all had a wonderful time.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

"Tessie Molejon? I can only venture to guess... (dinner picture) is she the lady with short hair and glasses behind Saps? Uno adi pa siya? Sayang wara kami mag kita."

abb,

if i were tessie molejon i'd get offended =P~ kadumdum kaw nan mga bisections and propositions and yet you forgot her face. and to think that i purposely invited her when i hosted a dinner for you because i wanted you to reminisce with her. tapos kuman minlabay na kawang ang tanan. hahaha

you were referring to mila consuegra-medrano (if i'm not mistaken). tessie molejon-miranda is the one seated wearing
(faux?) pearls.

of course i can recognize charlie echin miles away. he's wearing a pink shirt over shorts. he looks very american na amo?
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

badung
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor
Birthday: 29 Jan 1947

Unread post by badung »

K-spy,

Bilibi isab ako kan Abb kay iya pa sa inkadumduman an mga intudlo ni Ms. Molejon. Sayunan kaw na pila na adto ka tuig. :-D

Btw, birthday kay kuman ni Dr. Garrido.

Nganhi dakan ako mag-greet: Happy Birthday, Doc.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:"Tessie Molejon? I can only venture to guess... (dinner picture) is she the lady with short hair and glasses behind Saps? Uno adi pa siya? Sayang wara kami mag kita."

abb,

if i were tessie molejon i'd get offended =P~ kadumdum kaw nan mga bisections and propositions and yet you forgot her face. and to think that i purposely invited her when i hosted a dinner for you because i wanted you to reminisce with her. tapos kuman minlabay na kawang ang tanan. hahaha

you were referring to mila consuegra-medrano (if i'm not mistaken). tessie molejon-miranda is the one seated wearing
(faux?) pearls.

of course i can recognize charlie echin miles away. he's wearing a pink shirt over shorts. he looks very american na amo?

K-Spy,

Ay yah... an yameton ! ! ! :-D :-D pasaylo-a. Yadi da baya siya balintonga-an ni Mana Hotskie and Seatlelegalgirl sakto ba? Magpisi-pisi na gayod ako kon sayop pa. =P~ na may "south sea" clue nasa :-D Galibog tuho ako kay bagan sa may-ong may-ong inin duha puro gwuapa and of course in pili kon smiling face. Sorry... I meant well but I've got it wrong baya.

Hahahaha K-Spy your labor wasn't in vain perhaps, it's time for a new pair of glasses :-D

Bilibi gayod ako kanimo ya identify mo si Charlie. OO may pagka kanu na kay bagay sa iya goateed, bearded and all.

Hain nakaw?