- Frequently Asked Questions
BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Website Offline Advisory

Unread post by BONSAL »

To all:

Our website went offline for almost three days due to technical server problems.

It is now fixed and restored based on the database back up as of April 29 data.

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Admin

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

BON, Thank you so much. What more can I say. Sige lamang kita ini nan pasalamat.

Read your e-mail and e-mail me back. I will wait for your respond. :-D :-D :-D
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

sapaalaska
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator
Birthday: 01 May 1964

Unread post by sapaalaska »

Bon, as always thank you. Got your email regarding the upgrades to be done and equipment to be purchased. Abb is working on this with us and we don't have any problem contributing to obtain the items.

So for now it is running and time will come gayud na mahugno na isab. Na hala ato dalion an mga kinahanglanon para patuloy an ligaya sa ato blog.

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

No problem Bon. In fact, we are ever grateful for your efforts on this. I concur with Saps. Any means I can be of help, I'm for it.

Saps,

Please let me know of the goings of this. Thanks.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

sapaalaska wrote:Bon, as always thank you. Got your email regarding the upgrades to be done and equipment to be purchased. Abb is working on this with us and we don't have any problem contributing to obtain the items.

So for now it is running and time will come gayud na mahugno na isab. Na hala ato dalion an mga kinahanglanon para patuloy an ligaya sa ato blog.

Bon,
Mintawag si Binignit koman pa taud-taud. Orderon na niyan items 1 & 4.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

HELP DESK

Unread post by Uhot »

Alibangbang wrote:
sapaalaska wrote:Bon, as always thank you. Got your email regarding the upgrades to be done and equipment to be purchased. Abb is working on this with us and we don't have any problem contributing to obtain the items.

Bon,

Salamat BON. we knew how you worked hard in maintaining the website.

Salamat sab ABB and BINIGS for coordinating and for ordering.

Good! wa nay baya problema kay ya order na sa an items 1 and 4. CORDAPS has item # 3 already and BADUNG has item # 2 also. So kompleto na, salamat sa Diyos. Madayaw gayud yaon klarohay (clear as mud [-( ) kay para dali da magkasinabot di solbad dayon an problema. TRANSPARENCY is the key word. Salamat BINIGS for taking charge of ordering those items(1&4). Na ABB, sino-sino sa an ato mga kaiban? Thru CORDAPS, yadto nay kan GOLDEN EAGLE taya, tapos si MADZ, si SUGZ sanan si LAY-OB mo pusta sab. Salamat sa Diyos, the more the merrier, the lesser the better! .... hahaha! :-D

Quality wise Bon, good choice of spares. hinaut unta dili na kaw mag-problema. "ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL!" :D
Stop, look and listen ... "Silence is golden!"

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: HELP DESK

Uhot wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:

Bon,

Salamat BON. we knew how you worked hard in maintaining the website.

Salamat sab ABB and BINIGS for coordinating and for ordering.

Good! wa nay baya problema kay ya order na sa an items 1 and 4. CORDAPS has item # 3 already and BADUNG has item # 2 also. So kompleto na, salamat sa Diyos. Madayaw gayud yaon klarohay (clear as mud [-( ) kay para dali da magkasinabot di solbad dayon an problema. TRANSPARENCY is the key word. Salamat BINIGS for taking charge of ordering those items(1&4). Na ABB, sino-sino sa an ato mga kaiban? Thru CORDAPS, yadto nay kan GOLDEN EAGLE taya, tapos si MADZ, si SUGZ sanan si LAY-OB mo pusta sab. Salamat sa Diyos, the more the merrier, the lesser the better! .... hahaha!
:-D

Mana Uhot,

An ako una in kontak si Sapaalaska. Okay dayon siya na tunga-tunga (an target ko item 1) tapos min sunod an ladies from Seattle (Judstump & Seattlelegalgirl) okay sab dayon sila na mag korambus. Sunod ko in kontak ikaw. Imo sab in kontact si Madz astan si Sughac... Ako in kontak si Binignit... Tapos si Mana C isab mintawag siya yesterday bagan adto to say na may kan Mana Golden Eagle tampo na adto sa iya. Demodo an ga korambus nan item 1 & 4 amo ini:

Sapaalaska
Judstump
Seattlelegalgirl
Uhot
Madz
Sughac
Golden Eagle
Binignit
and little old me

Insom - - - aduy sorihi koman kopa ma basa na interesado sakaw baya isab sa korambus.... sege lamang sa sunod ha?
Last edited by Alibangbang on Thu May 10, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

BANG!! pa enter isab si INSOM. Kay para the lesser(more $ shares ) the better 8-[ 8-[ :-D :-D :-D.

BON, puede ba na inin mga utaw nganhi na ga-contribute na ato na isab sila mga BENEFACTORS (purple stars). What do you think?

THANK YOU CHILDREN & TATI "HOTZ".

Insomada

No problem Abbs. An importante yapalit na

aton mga kinahanglan. I salute to all of you who partake in this cause. Well done guys!!!!!!

:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Insom... Sakto si Mana C astan si Mana Uhot...the more the merrier it's better 'cause it's lesser and lighter..... lugaran pan jeep puydi pa may mosakay ... :-D :-D :-D :-D

Korambus nan item 1 & 4 amo ini:

Sapaalaska
Judstump
Seattlelegalgirl
Uhot
Madz
Sughac
Golden Eagle

Insomada
Binignit
and little old me :-D
Last edited by Alibangbang on Thu May 10, 2007 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Currently, I am still in the process of recovering the database/filesystem from the web server in order to preserve the articles and substantial information from the main page, gallery and forum section of Tagosds.Org.

I sought the assistance of my techie buddy (bestfriend) regarding my problem and auspiciously, he offered his spare webserver for a month. I’ll start to install and configure the temporary web server tomorrow. Hopefully, tagosds.org will be up and running two to three days from now.

In relation to this problem, I have a plan of building a new and cutting-edge computer server for Tagosds.Org. And, I am asking for your support. I am not asking for your monetary contribution but I am only requesting for your in-kind giving. Magtunga2x dakan kita para dili bug-at sa ako ug sa iyo isab.

I already made a canvass of computer server parts over the internet. These are the remaining and major parts that I need in order for me to build a new web server (w/ links below):

1. Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz LGA 775 Processor

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6819115003

2. ASUS P5B-VM LGA 775 Intel G965 Express Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 31043#spec

3. OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Memory

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6820227089

4. Seagate Barracuda ES ST3400620NS 400GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6822148157

The above specs can withstand up to 3-5 years of service life. Just let me know if you have questions.

Thank you for continuously supporting Tagosds.Org!!!

Very truly yours,

Mr. Bon Salinas (bonsal)

Tagosds.Org Webmaster

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

cordapya wrote:

BANG!! pa enter isab si INSOM. Kay para the lesser(more $ shares ) the better 8-[ 8-[ :-D :-D :-D.

BON, puede ba na inin mga utaw nganhi na ga-contribute na ato na isab sila mga BENEFACTORS (purple stars). What do you think?

THANK YOU CHILDREN & TATI "HOTZ".

Ninang C., Just consider it done. :)

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

To all Tagosds.Org Website Benefactors:

Thank you for all your support in building our new web server. This website wouldn't be possible without your earnest assistance.

With this upgrade in our server system, anticipate more interactive features to be utilized in Tagosds.Org Website such as Genealogy/Family Tree Online Section, Video Sharing (like youtube), Enhanced Photography Online and a lot more...

God bless us all!!! Mabuhay Tagosds.Org!!!

Admin

Insomada

Alibangbang wrote:Insom... Sakto si Mana C astan si Mana Uhot...the more the merrier it's better 'cause it's lesser and lighter..... lugaran pan jeep puydi pa may mosakay ... :-D :-D :-D :-D

Korambus nan item 1 & 4 amo ini:

Sapaalaska
Judstump
Seattlegirlgal
Uhot
Madz
Sughac
[color=darkblue]Golden Eagle

Insomada
Binignit
and LOM

Wara ko baya mabasa an kan Mana C post kay gadali da ako pagsilib nan yadto na adlaw kanaman wara ako maka react sa iya mensahe. Hala count me in sa kurambus, happy ako na maka entra sa karuga. Just tell me Abbs unhon pagpaigo. Thanks.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Hi Guys sorry correction.

It's not Settlegirlgal - it's
SEATTLELEGALGIRL

Sorry Flor :wink
Thank you Jud :shock