Gracias Amiga

joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...
whatever u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Gracias Amiga

Unread post by Insomada »

My telephone monitor (office) suggested that the phone number registered came from a distant caller. Nevertheless, I forced myself to believe that it came from either Teriyaki or Adobo as they normally call in that ballpark of time to ask what to do with the stuffs I would take out from the freezer before leaving for work in the morning. With that, depending on the stuffs, Teriyaki and Adobo would either cook or have them ready for us to cook by the time we get home from work. This is a daily routine in the Gran household. Haaaayyyyy.

"What's up?" I said. "Uno na, komusta na kaw?" said the mellifluous voice at my end. I found myself blinking in sheer amazement as it wasn't somebody I thought he was. "Ok da!" "Ikaw?" "Ok da sab".

Our conversation went wild to the point of reversing the tide of history, theoretically! We talked about our younger years - energetic and free from maladies. Which is not our case today, taking into account where time has lead us age wise. We talked about our families, our roles as mothers and our parenting techniques assuring ourselves that they cater splendidly to our adolescent and young adult children living in a very democratic cultures. Oh what an invigorating conversation that was! Not even one of the multitudes of my work colleagues noticed that I was on the phone for non-official matters for almost an hour.

To you Saps thank you once again for that unexpected but very pleasant surprise. I did call you last Saturday but you were out for your "social drink".

sapaalaska
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator
Birthday: 01 May 1964

Unread post by sapaalaska »

Insoms,

Salamater gayud nan imo input. Ay lamang life...... but I'm so blessed that I am surrounded with friends everywhere. God Bless us all.
Remember, each of us is a vital thread in another person’s tapestry; our lives are woven together for a reason. One of the best things to hold onto in this world is a friend.

Insomada

An kumagko dayaw na? Pahidi nan leche flan para madali pagkadayaw.

seattlelegalgirl
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by seattlelegalgirl »

Insomada wrote:An kumagko dayaw na? Pahidi nan leche flan para madali pagkadayaw.

Yadi na kay isab Leche Flan, gahinang na isab an babaye. Lamii sa gayud an iya hinang. Tanan nan ako bisita gusto magpahinang sa iya.

Insomada

Seattle,

Pahimoe taraw ako tapos ipada ngadi, ha, ha, ha. Para dili na mapaslot an kumagko ayaw na pag caramilize nan sugar. Use maple syrup instead. Parehoe da an result. Less kahago pa.

Hala magpaabot da lang ako kon kinon-o moabot an lamii ni Sap na leche flan.

Thanks daan.

seattlelegalgirl
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by seattlelegalgirl »

Insomada wrote:Seattle,

Pahimoe taraw ako tapos ipada ngadi, ha, ha, ha. Para dili na mapaslot an kumagko ayaw na pag caramilize nan sugar. Use maple syrup instead. Parehoe da an result. Less kahago pa.

Hala magpaabot da lang ako kon kinon-o moabot an lamii ni Sap na leche flan.

Thanks daan.

Soms:
She did mentioned that to me, malamii sab kuno iton maple syrup. Pero laong ko sa iya lahi da gayud bagan ad-on kay pati gud an iya kumagko halos iya na ilakip pagcaramelize. :):):) Sorry Saps, I was just kidding. I know it really hurts you. :(:(

Pero Som, isugi an babaye. Kon ako yadto, tinmiyaho na dayon. Tapos, ako hanu-a an ya shock dihaw siya. And then the other day, she made my son two round trays of flan again. Lamii na isab. Pasensya na kaw Soms, I know you're best friends but you're too far away for her to make you one. I'm pretty sure kon duol kaw she'll make it for you in a flash. She loves making it. Galaway na kaw amo? :)

Insomada

Seatle,

OO sure ako dili dag-on an iya leche flan kay sinagulan nan mga buling sa kumagko niya. Ha, ha, ha. Balitaw madayao gani sa kumagko mintunong wara sa parte nan lawas na makita dayon.

Sigi, I'll just emagine na gakaon ako nan iya hinimo. I have a feeling pareho kamin nan procedure paghimo. Yaon gani 8 an yolks? Pero lami sa gayod an hinimo nan iban di ba? Adooooyyyy ga ignay na ako nan ini na pagkaon kay an cholesterol ug sugar content nan yaon dipalita gayod. Pero kon apil an kumagko sa paghimo, nah dili ko gayod palabyon. Yadi na kay gatabisay na an laway ko.