Salamat astan Pasayloa

joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...
whatever u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Salamat astan Pasayloa

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Insom/Classmate,

Sus ko koman pa gayod ako mahibawo na may iyo baya pada na surprisa.

Hibawo nakaw na inin mga libre na magasin subskripsion astan junkmail dalii sa lagi maka pa subwak nan ato mailbox, demodo ugsa kami yamanaw, amo in pa “hold” an “mails” sa post office.

Pursegido ako na koha-on na ni Lu an mga suwat kay inin Bol-anon sa lagi an kaliwat ta, mang hamay sa kita kay kausik kon inin mga utang (bills) dili dayon kabay-dan hibawo sakaw na ag sa dayon tuboan nan ikog (interest) astan sungay (late charges).

Pag-abot, min tuliyok an ako panan-aw, daan lungsi-e isab an ako abel kay upat ka supot (US Postal Service Bag Made from 100% Recycled Paper) an tagoda. Laong ko “MARIACLARA ESCUBAR ANOYAN?”

Pag bukag ko… may kahon nan cookies dugmok na, may blood oranges an pales paga agup-op na, Macademia Nuts from Honolulu okay pa, utang, utang, utang, Christmas Cards (salamat sa tanan na gapada – Jud, the girls look lovely), returned Christmas cards some stamped “moved no forwarding address”. And at the bottom of the heap…what do you think I found? YESSSSS!!! SALAMATI gayod...

Ay ay Insom and Classmate sipogi gayud ako PASAYLOA...

Una, an Christmas cards koman na tuig were mailed without me seeing them (cards) because I assumed Lu was supervising them (kids). So please kamo tanan forgive the salutation.

Having proactive kids could sometimes backfire. Thinking of ways to help a mother who haven't got enough time of the day, they took it upon themselves to help by doing the cards this past year. Thus the salutation, example: "Dear Mr. & Mrs./Tito & Tita/Uncle & Auntie (whatever applies) Pedrito Gran" is this how yours is addressed? or "Dear Ms/Tita/Aunt Christie and kids". I knew nothing about this until a friend called saying that the card inside her envelope belong to someone else.

When I asked Alexa how they "did" the cards, she said, "the safest way---cover the bases, whatever applies". When I asked why the envelope and the cards got mixed up, "I don't know, maybe because we did so many?" she answered.

For those of you who normally get a card but not this year, that’s because you moved. I have the cards back returned by the postal service marked "unknown" or "undeliverable" . As for the others, that's because your address in listed in my green address book. The kids used my old black one. My sincere apology.

Ikaduha, sepogi ako, (pero salamati gayod), kay ay ay nga sa na iyo sa inpada an original????? Ka kulbai basin matanak. I promise paigo-on ko within these next few days tapos ako ibalik sa iyo inin duha okay? You two are impossible!!! I could have waited. I like to wait --- it inspires me --- having something to look forward to. The feeling is like being in an airport. Exciting because it could only mean two things, just came back from someplace or going someplace. Na hala kay yahilawod na ako anhi. :-D

Salamati gayod. When I’m done with what I have to do with these, ibalik ko inin duha na original sa iyo. okay? Madayaw pa inin CD Insom kay ga tour na gikan ngaton, abot ngadi tapos uli ngaton :-D :-D

Salamati gayod.. :shock inday unhon ta kamo pag bawos :-k
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Binignit
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Re: Salamat astan Pasayloa

Unread post by Binignit »

Mo bisita sa Australia. Uno agaw anhi, galaong sa adton duha na manganhi kuman na tuig or next year? Basi kuman December na ila summer puhon. Mag bakasyon gayud ako kay isuruy si classmate.