send your videos now

Community/Government Events will be placed here...

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

bubbles
Certified Member
Certified Member

Re: send your videos now

Unread post by bubbles »

hi Mana Abb,

Can't wait to watch sab nan vid niyo ni Madz...ganahist sa gayod ad-on. :roll

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Hi Bubs,

You're so sweet.
K-Spy owns the copyright tapos sa agreement it was stipulated that it will only come to play once, sa Tago. :-D :-D (Bubs, amateuri)

Yahipada mon imo?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Alibangbang wrote:Is Terry with you? Thrilled to see Alex in your pictures. Extend my regards. Enjoy.[/size]
ABB,

ay, ay grabe na ka enjoy ni terry, as in, he had a B-L-A-S-T. And he's very vocal about his admiration of our place. he so loves tago!!!!

madayang siya kay in manyanitahan sa siya sa iya birthday. he told me---wide eyed!---NEVER IN MY LIFE HAS SOMEBODY DONE THAT TO ME; IT'S SIMPLY MIND BLOWING K_SPY! I LOVE YOUR PLACE AND EVERYBODY LOVES ME. EVEN THE KIDS COME UP TO ME TO SAY: HI JOE!!!! MY GOODNESS!!!! I HAVE NEIGHBORS IN SEATTLE FOR 28 YEARS AND THEY NEVER NOD AT ME!

laong niya kanako: I WANT TO BUY A LOT AND BUILD A HOUSE HERE. (when he went to our place for dinner, he told gly that he wanted me to interior decorate his home should he decide to build it nyahaha)

and so you want a lot, a "lote," i said.

Yup.

no problem, i said, you have a "lote" for a father-in-law. :-D

dayang sab siya nan pageant. i told him Darko (daphing's croatian husband) went home before the pageant could start because he was bored waiting (he didn't know the pageant was to start at 8:30 PM) and terry said: it's his loss; me, i wasn't a bit bored and i really enjoyed the show. you guys know how to dress up.

he was bowled over by the gowns of the three finalists. he said the girls were spectacular in their gowns they should be put on top of wedding cakes..... :roll

then he added that the guy who designed the gowns would surely go places. why, he's a genius! he said. ay na basta, ganahani siya.

naay pa kuman, hain adto na thread na yangutana kaw "kumusta an question-and-answer?"
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

kiboglets
Devoted Member
Devoted Member
Birthday: 16 Oct 1971

Unread post by kiboglets »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:Is Terry with you? Thrilled to see Alex in your pictures. Extend my regards. Enjoy.[/size]
ABB,

ay, ay grabe na ka enjoy ni terry, as in, he had a B-L-A-S-T. And he's very vocal about his admiration of our place. he so loves tago!!!!

madayang siya kay in manyanitahan sa siya sa iya birthday. he told me---wide eyed!---NEVER IN MY LIFE HAS SOMEBODY DONE THAT TO ME; IT'S SIMPLY MIND BLOWING K_SPY! I LOVE YOUR PLACE AND EVERYBODY LOVES ME. EVEN THE KIDS COME UP TO ME TO SAY: HI JOE!!!! MY GOODNESS!!!! I HAVE NEIGHBORS IN SEATTLE FOR 28 YEARS AND THEY NEVER NOD AT ME!

laong niya kanako: I WANT TO BUY A LOT AND BUILD A HOUSE HERE. (when he went to our place for dinner, he told gly that he wanted me to interior decorate his home should he decide to build it nyahaha)

and so you want a lot, a "lote," i said.

Yup.

dayang sab siya nan pageant. i told him Darko (daphing's croatian husband) went home before the pageant could start because he was bored waiting (he didn't know the pageant was to start at 8:30 PM) and terry said: it's his loss; me, i wasn't a bit bored and i really enjoyed the show. you guys know how to dress up.

he was bowled over by the gowns of the three finalists. he said the girls were spectacular in their gowns they should be put on top of wedding cakes..... :roll

then he added that the guy who designed the gowns would surely go places. why, he's a genius! he said. ay na basta, ganahani siya.

naay pa kuman, hain adto na thread na yangutana kaw "kumusta an question-and-answer?"
k_spy,
nan sunday didto kami sa pansol hotspring, galaong gayud si terry: i like k_spy very much!

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
ABB,

you guys know how to dress up.

K-Spy,

Hahahaha...should come as no surprise. He knows that WE, :-D Tagon-ons, are the best --- he married one, mixed cocktails with her, thus, procreating two beautiful mixed-breed. :-D

Aside from having had great friendly exchanged with locals, glad he’s going home all knowing that Tago delivers. :-D That, if, Tagon-ons talk the talk, they walk the walk, and then some which, only fitting that he should come back for more. Was he open to the native food variety? :-k Hooray for Judy. Jud, kinun-o kamo balik sa Tago?

Hahahaha… did he get the “lote” thingy? Interior decorating? Weeeee....right up your alley. :D No sweat there, nope, not a single drop. :-D
Terry is cool. Met him once and liked him too. Nice family.

Saba mo kay paday-gan ta an Seagull sa San Diego para sa sunod uli sab niya iban an iya PIKOY LALOY para bibo isab. Kon ga enjoy si Terry, Jerry will too. How about that? Their names rhyme :-D Terry, Jerry, Jerry, Terry, Jeremy(?). :shock: HUH?!? :-D

Re: Q&A - yeah, I was curious as to how they peer with one another. Pero yadto na sa imo post sa "....inside story". Thanks .
Last edited by Alibangbang on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kiboglets wrote:
k_spy,
galaong gayud si terry: i like k_spy very much!
Kibs,

Who doesn't? :-D :-D

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

kibs,hain sa anhin iyo mga kodak ,amo da sa ako pagasilib ,niii sa.

kampanaryo_spy

SIBULING wrote:kibs,hain sa anhin iyo mga kodak ,amo da sa ako pagasilib ,niii sa.
sibs,

unoy neeee? kaarangi lugar na kodak, yadtoy sa ANNOUNCEMENT, yadtoy sa EVENTS, an SWIMSUIT ug LONG GOWN COMPETITION yadto sa TAGO UPDATES.

whooy duda ko anhi gakagikam na dayon naman ya libat.
:-D
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

[quote="Alibangbang" :-k Hooray for Judy. Jud, kinun-o kamo balik sa Tago?
[/b][/color][/quote]

Jud,

Amukay agaw kinon-o na isab? Wow! ampa ngani kauli gikan sa tago
pagbalik na sa dayon anhin paga hisgutan ta. :lol:
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

ABB,

Auntie, aduy! hala kuno testingi pagladlad aton pikoy laloy nan seagull na aton
sa San Diego kay bagan allergic yaon nan lugar na MINDANAO.
daan sa dili siya ngadto kubkubon. :lol: :lol: :lol: Peace!
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

toyang wrote:ABB,

Auntie, aduy! hala kuno testingi pagladlad aton pikoy laloy nan seagull na aton
sa San Diego kay bagan allergic yaon nan lugar na MINDANAO.
daan sa dili siya ngadto kubkubon
. :lol: :lol: :lol: Peace!
Yang,

bwahahahahahaha...Yang, yalibat ako, an basa ko bukbukon (camote) kubkubon sa baya an baga suwat mo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yalokot ako. Daan mahilo-on gayod kita ini sa bukag haw bitayon haw paasohan ni Katunggan. :-D :-D

Peace Ning, hibawo nakaw parehas an dugo namo ni Toyang, ketchup. :doubt:

kampanaryo_spy

Alibangbang wrote:K-Spy,
Was he open to the native food variety?
abb,

sadly he was not adventurous with food (like me! like me!). we wanted him to eat the leche flan of starbucks but he declined.

pero listuhi na siya mo hinawo nan pasayan, with matching tilap nan mga tudlo. your food is finger licking good, he said.

guapuhi sab istoryahon si terry kay bungaw. tapos klaruhi mag ininglis tapos dihaw slang, university english gayud an gamit naman inkatuyangan isab kami. wow! :-D

duda ko tagon-on inin si terry (taga cambating in particular) in previous life kay matay, swak na swak gayud kami. galing lang kay wara gayud kami magka sandurot kay inin bisihi sa lagi an linya. naman i made it a point to host a dinner for him and judy. pero amo lagi iton, hurot inorder sa goldbar kay way makag luto kay inpangapoy.

anay mubalik gayud kuno siya laong niya.

inday nan aton taga san diego kay maadla sa lagi taraw kay nganiya marino siya. inday sinoy mag interes pag luthang kaniya ngadi.
](*,)

by the way, i love the scent katungz sent me through judy. scents galore si k_spy kuman, with 2 different giorgio armanis, one from judstump and the other fr my cousin who went home from chicago! :roll

kampanaryo_spy

by the way agaw abb, inkalimtan ko paghisgut nganhi.

for the first time in the history of tago, may fireworks display during the presentation night courtesy of Globe Telecoms.

Worth 50 thou, the fireworks lit the plaza in lights dazzling and magical. basta intawon an imo mga paesano yanggihudhudan sa plaza kay paga anuncio sa daan nan mayor sa opening parade.

(this is bon's pic of course! :-D )

basta bibuhi, di masih-sih an tao. kami ngani agaw na anad-anaday na nan iton tama na fireworks yanga enjoy, abo nan iban.

bale ka duha mag fireworks display: 8:30 nan sayun dum, astan past 12 midnite.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy, anay kay mangotana garo ako sa imo kon may iyo pyro display kay yaon mga kodak na in post ni Dinah Pat.... ngadto sa Mutya Winners (paso sila in swimsuit) bagan yaoy burst nan pyro sa side. :-k

hahahahah... Sug, bagan gayod mo hagak an Cortes pag lanat nan ini. :-D

kampanaryo_spy

abb,

anay singkitar china's bird's nest an plaza tungod nan pyrotechnics.

an sa stage nan mutya, fog machine yaon. yes, virginia: kumpletos recados an search for mutya nan tago kay ga demand sa gayud kami nan FOG and BUBBLE MACHINE kan tagurha cesar ordona. (i even demanded a lapel mic; but unfortunately, as with most lapel mics, manipis an boses naman wara ko gamita).

hala abb, hulagwaya an stage na ga "aso" astan ga "blowing bubbles." anay kay di lagi maapas!
:roll :-D