- You can upload pictures in this area.
- Maximum size allowed is 800x600.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

BINIGNIT MEETS THE BLOGGERS

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Binignit, in his recent trip home, treated the bloggers to a merienda cena at goldbar on saturday,
14 july 2007. Shown here with binignit (in blue) are deedee, maruya and butigon.

then in dragonfly aka tony ferrer shades, bubbles---just like her name---popped up from nowhere!
ang saya-saya!

and then kariss, maruya's eldest daughter, shared
a few moments for a pose!

and maruya can't seem to contain her excitement
when binignit said that he's pairing off butigon
with a tagon-on nurse based in new york!
wow! purok tambis meets purok calamansi etu! :roll
go, butigz, go!

"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

K-Spy,

hahahahaha..... aw nah uno sa baya iton ako classmate ga sideline as marriage broker??? Bagan kila ko kay inin iya paga tupo kan Butz. Daughter nan amo ka batch amo? :-D

Ya dayon kamo sa Cagwait with batch '76?

Lang-a na an iya sa-ad na bud-bud astan luwag basin inka limtan-na. :-D

Thanks for sharing your pictures. You all look good.

Na hala komusta dakan kamo ngaton tanan. (i have to make this red to match your shirt) =P~
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

abb,

kainukma-i mo? :roll

yes, binigz now dabbles in matchmaking.
nobody's too old to pLay cupid.
indeed!
=P~

wara madayon sa cagwait (check your mail).
insured nan budbud mo sanan luwag na luho.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy,

:-D :-D :-D It's hard to reconcile Binignit moonlighting as a matchmaker...it's so... so... out of character. (aduy careful ako kay basin na diskohido an ako luwag =P~ ) Puydi pa mangodakay kay amosay gayod isa sa iya mga hilig yaon diba?

I've heard from most reliable source that matchmaking is Tadoy, I mean Dr. Seclon's job !!!! :-D Binignit can tell you.

K-Spy, good na yadayon an reunion. Okay da kon sa Tandag basta importante yag kita sila batch 76. I hope he brought his camera with him (I reminded him) kay paga tugnan ko na mag pahingkodak kay para isab kami si Classmate aka Insom's hubby, aka Palangkong-ka ka partake nan iyo kiga bisan sa hulagway dakan lamang. Kon hinkalimtan niya I'd be utterly disappointed bwuhuhuhuhu.

Hala I'm anxiously awaiting na and I'm sure amo isab sila down under to see Binigs pictures of batch 76 among others - - - haplas sa kamingaw =P~ =P~

When is he flying back?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

abb,

basin ga career shift na si binignit. =P~

inday agaw haw inda niyan iya camera, tapos inday haw yangodak siya nan reunion nan batch 76. basta sa eyeball namo wara, naman ako an yangodak using judstump's pentax.

basta sigurado na lagin luwag mo na luho na binugkot nan lagos. yahikalimot kay agaw ako kon kun-o adto siya balik ngaton. pero for sure yaton na.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy,

OO agaw basin yakabalik na anhi.

Binig,

How are you? Where are you? Are you back? How did your trip go? Who did you see among batch ’76? :-D :-D

Did I tell you? Nan July, Nick Lau did a great job of organizing, ordering the food, beer and wine. Clever mo order ton tao kay an sinugba na panga automatic amoy sumsuman tapos paniudto. :-D

Poor dears Marlene Pinu-on, Philip Elizalde and Eng-Eng got the brunt of the roast. I mean big time, but they were such a sport.

Basta kay feeling teenager kami tanan. When the topic made its way to Marlene Pino-un and Nap Elizalde's (God rest his soul) love story, I saw her blushed and I blushed too. :-D I was shocked because everyone knew then that there was lovely "hanky-panky" going on between those two and I seriously didn't know. How boring was I ! ! ! :-D

Nening (Lilia) Ordonia had the most jokes, Epap played coy despite the fact that he once was a renegade suitor of Insom’s classmate :-D :-D and Boytret, him I trust with my life. The rest? They were such lively, lively bunch. We had so much fun but, I had to cut my stay short because I was expected someplace else. I miss those guys.

Please share your fun and pictures. Para hold sa edad. :-D No pressure but we shall await to hear from you.